Photo

Jurassic World Evolution

14 replies to this topic
Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:39 PM Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 22 August 2017 - 05:50 PM.

New Jurassic Park game coming out on PS4, Xbox One and PC, summer 2018. Looks to be similar to zoo tycoon with dinosaurs. 

https://www.facebook...09925999031270/

This video has a few details such as the ability to bio engineer your own dinosaur breeds. Of course the whole games heavily influenced on a modern Jurassic Park type location, which i think is cool. No gameplay though unfortunately.

Developed by Frontier Games which bought us Zoo Tycoon, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 and Planet Coaster, so i think the games in safe hands. 

EDIT: Title is actually Jurassic World Evolution. So if someone could change the title of the thread, that'd be great.

• El Diablo and E•MO•TION like this

E•MO•TION
  • E•MO•TION

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:04 PM

Frontier Games

Shut up and take my money.

• Cosmic Gypsy likes this

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 22 August 2017 - 11:12 PM Edited by GTA-Biker, 22 August 2017 - 11:13 PM.

I think it's gonna be good.It kinda looks like a sequel/remake of Jurassic Park Operation Genesis,and since I loved that game,I'd like to get this one too. https://en.m.wikiped...eration_Genesis

• The Deadite likes this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:26 AM

Planet Coaster is an awesome rollercoaster building thing, but it really sucks on the management side. 

I hope they add more to the management on this. Make having to keep up the level of interest with more dangerous and bigger dinosaurs a challenge. Make budgeting something complex, to give you interesting and difficult choices to make.

If they do that, they have my money.

Laker23
  • Laker23

Greatness From Small Beginnings

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:45 AM

Being a Jurassic fanboy, too hyped for this. I really hope they do it right, and it's not just a cash in to tie in with Fallen Kingdom.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Lifetime Achievement Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:49 AM

I wonder if this is a glorified version of the mobile game that's already out there.

https://play.google....ssicworld&hl=en

ShadowPerson
  • ShadowPerson

Intergalatic Empress of Evil.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:31 PM

Finally a spiritual sequel of JP: OG!

Yes, I´m hyped!

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:00 PM

I wonder if this is a glorified version of the mobile game that's already out there.

That looks basically like a fighting game with dinosaurs. Although i think there is also a Jurassic park builder for android and iOS, I think we can safely expect a new level of sophistication from the mobile park builder. even if it's just on old school zoo tycoon levels of management with current gen building and graphics that's good enough for me.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Lifetime Achievement Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:52 AM

That looks basically like a fighting game with dinosaurs. Although i think there is also a Jurassic park builder for android and iOS, I think we can safely expect a new level of sophistication from the mobile park builder. even if it's just on old school zoo tycoon levels of management with current gen building and graphics that's good enough for me.

It is, but you actually get to build your park and place their exhibits. Fighting is just the other focus of the game.

Though, I'll take a console version lol

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:13 AM

Actually excited for this, huge fan of Jurassic Park, loved JP:OG, this has no reason to not be better in every way though.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

Some interesting new footage i only just found out about. 

• El Diablo, E•MO•TION, Laker23 and 1 other like this

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted A week ago

Man, why can't they post up actual gameplay footage? That's all I'm interested in. Show me how the game is played.

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted A week ago

I've been hearing rumors about that red raptor looking dinosaur at 0:01 being a Deinonychus.However,I don't think any raptor species had a head crest like that,it makes it looks more like a Guanlong or a Monolophosaurus.If those rumors are true,I guess they either wanted to make it different from a Velociraptor,or there could be some dinosaur "customization" in game.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 6 days ago.

They've already confirmed you'll be able to genetically create your own dinosaur species. I'm pretty excited about that.

I wonder if bio engineering our own species will go as deep as adding feathers, etc to some dinosaurs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users