Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is there any way to buy house for Trevor?

Best Answer ChiroVette, 4 weeks ago

If you have the PC version, you can install a mod that makes all of the Online properties available for purchase in Single Player. Other than that, no. You are stuck with Trevor living in that ramshackle trailer in the desert, once you kill Floyd and Debra.

Go to the full post

6 replies to this topic
Persili
  • Persili

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hi.

Is there any way to buy house for Trevor?

He already lives in a place like piggery, I can't stand this.

There is no "purchase button" for introduced houses when I want to buy one of them via mobile phone.

mjace72
  • mjace72

mjace72

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Have you tried purchasing one of the houses that were introduced prior to launch of game through the mobile phone?

• Persili likes this

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago   Best Answer

If you have the PC version, you can install a mod that makes all of the Online properties available for purchase in Single Player. Other than that, no. You are stuck with Trevor living in that ramshackle trailer in the desert, once you kill Floyd and Debra.

• Persili likes this

Persili
  • Persili

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Persili, 4 weeks ago.

Have you tried purchasing one of the houses that were introduced prior to launch of game through the mobile phone?

In offline mode? Yes I did but there were no "purchase" button, just direction of GPS button.

How can I find this "Mod"?

So you mean the solution is downloading and installing a mod which unlock home purchase at offline mode?

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

In offline mode? Yes I did but there were no "purchase" button, just direction of GPS button.

So you mean the solution is downloading and installing a mod which unlock home purchase at offline mode?

Persili, there are a few mods you have to install, to get this to work on your PC, including Open IV.

This site has all you need for PC Mods:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/

This the page for SinglePlayerApartments, a mod I use on my PC save.

Edit: Forget it! I can't find that mod on the site anywhere. May have something to do with Rockstar not wanting people to have access to Online content in SP. In any event, I found the .zip folder on my PC. So if you PM me your email address I will send it to you. It has all the instructions you will need to install it on your pC.

Mods, if this is a problem for me to post that here, you or I can delete it and I will contact Persili privately. Thanks!

• ~Tiger~ likes this

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago

You can only wish.

Persili
  • Persili

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Persili, 4 weeks ago.

Persili, there are a few mods you have to install, to get this to work on your PC, including Open IV.

This site has all you need for PC Mods:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/

This the page for SinglePlayerApartments, a mod I use on my PC save.

Edit: Forget it! I can't find that mod on the site anywhere. May have something to do with Rockstar not wanting people to have access to Online content in SP. In any event, I found the .zip folder on my PC. So if you PM me your email address I will send it to you. It has all the instructions you will need to install it on your pC.

Mods, if this is a problem for me to post that here, you or I can delete it and I will contact Persili privately. Thanks!

Thank you.

If name of the mod is "SPA (Single Player Apartment) I already got it from an Iranian website by using google translator.

http://gtamods.ir/
But I don't know how to install it :ِD

This is that mod, but I don't know how to use it:

s9.picofile.com/file/8280988350/mode_house.zip.html

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users