Conveted contact mission?

8 replies to this topic
Christopher69B
  • Christopher69B

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:39 PM

Does anyone know any way of getting this contact mission? Im planning on putting it in a playlist with some other missions, is there anyway to get it on your recently played Jobs. It no longer shows up on the pause menu on missions is there any way of starting this missions?

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:43 PM

It never did show up in the missions menu.

Coveted's corona appears above the cove near the windfarm between 00:00 and 08:00.
  • JuniorChubb likes this

Christopher69B
  • Christopher69B

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:45 PM

Coveted's corona appears above the cove near the windfarm between 00:00 and 08:00.

Do you have to have all the Job blips on for this to work? And after you have played it will it be able to be put in a playlist like the other missions?

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:47 PM

Do you have to have all the Job blips on for this to work? And after you have played it will it be able to be put in a playlist like the other missions?

I would assume so seeing as hiding them also hides the coronas. I don't think it can be added to a playlist. Last time I tried it appeared in recently played however it was greyed out.

Christopher69B
  • Christopher69B

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:49 PM

I would assume so seeing as hiding them also hides the coronas. I don't think it can be added to a playlist. Last time I tried it appeared in recently played however it was greyed out.

I will give it a try later on, I've seen people make playlists with contact mission in them so I know it's possible now

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:02 PM

Except that it DID used to be in the Missions menu. I played it over and over for cash til I ranked up high enough to run Rooftop Rumble which was also in the Missions menu.

Small point just saying I certainly didn't hover around a wind farm waiting for a halo to appear. It was removed almost 2 years ago.

jerryinohio78
  • jerryinohio78

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:33 PM Edited by jerryinohio78, 20 August 2017 - 08:59 PM.

It's a playlist on the social club.

Rockstar should update the social club website. Lord knows they make enough cash to do it.

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:34 PM

There are already playlists of it on the Social Club. I still have a 16x one from back in the PS3 grinding days saved.

-RP-
  • -RP-

Producer

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:48 PM Edited by -RP-, 20 August 2017 - 07:48 PM.

^  what they said.  Coveted can be found on playlists on Social Club. You can then add the playlist to your profile and play them when you load up online.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users