Quantcast

» «
Photo

Best Answer Matty, 19 August 2017 - 05:12 PM

In all likelihood, the setting determining whether you are anonymous or not updates with every log in. For example, you log in on one device as visible, then log in on another as anonymous, you'll be logged in anonymously on the first device as well as the second.

The 'remember me' is for the individual browser you're logging in on. For example, if you check the 'remember me' box when logging in on one device, but uncheck it when logging in on another - you'll be logged out as soon as you close your web browser on the second device, but you'll remain logged in on the first. Just tested this myself to be sure.

Hope that makes sense. :) Go to the full post

1 reply to this topic
GrudgefromSanAndreas
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas

Straight outta Pluton's Ass

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:29 PM

Ciao,

I was always wondering if it's unstable to be logged in on the same GTAF account on 2 or more PCs at the same time. Once i logged in as a visible member on one PC and anonymously on another, then i refreshed the page on first PC and suddenly i'm anonymously logged in. Is it because the last type of log-in overwrites the previous one? I forgot to log out once as visible, luckily it was on my laptop. But i signed in anon. on a friend's PC unchecking the "stay signed in" box. Just wondering how does this work.

Matty
  • Matty

• Australia

Posted 19 August 2017 - 05:12 PM   Best Answer

In all likelihood, the setting determining whether you are anonymous or not updates with every log in. For example, you log in on one device as visible, then log in on another as anonymous, you'll be logged in anonymously on the first device as well as the second.

The 'remember me' is for the individual browser you're logging in on. For example, if you check the 'remember me' box when logging in on one device, but uncheck it when logging in on another - you'll be logged out as soon as you close your web browser on the second device, but you'll remain logged in on the first. Just tested this myself to be sure.

Hope that makes sense. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users