Quantcast

» «
Photo

More flags for profile?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Best Answer Matty, 19 August 2017 - 04:11 PM

It's been mentioned previously that the list of selectable flags/countries are compiled by the developers of IPB (the software that the forums are powered by), and not by the forum Admins.

Meaning: we can't add new flag options ourselves, even if we wanted to add them. It's up to the developers of IPB to add them in a future update. Go to the full post

6 replies to this topic
Spadge
  • Spadge

Hoochie Coochie Man

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 19 August 2017 - 03:45 PM Edited by Spadge, 19 August 2017 - 03:46 PM.

Hey there,

We already have cool flags to use under our profile, aside from all nation flags we also get Antartica, Nato etc. Personally I'm rocking the Olympics flag rn.

I'm just inquiring if can we get new ones like the Confederate flag, UN etc.

Greets,

Alex

• Khephera likes this

Matty
  • Matty

• Australia

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:11 PM   Best Answer

It's been mentioned previously that the list of selectable flags/countries are compiled by the developers of IPB (the software that the forums are powered by), and not by the forum Admins.

Meaning: we can't add new flag options ourselves, even if we wanted to add them. It's up to the developers of IPB to add them in a future update.
  • Spadge likes this

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:20 PM

I'm just inquiring if can we get new ones like the Confederate flag

Really? Knowing what's going on right now you want them to add the confederate flag?

• Femme Fatale likes this

Khephera
  • Khephera

The Neter against the Neteru

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2017 - 07:46 PM

I'd love to have the GDR (German Democratic Republic) flag under my profile. My former home country, though only for 3 years. :D

• universetwisters and Spadge like this

Spadge
  • Spadge

Hoochie Coochie Man

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:24 AM

I'm just inquiring if can we get new ones like the Confederate flag

Really? Knowing what's going on right now you want them to add the confederate flag?

IKR, it's the current year. How foolish of me. Hey, I'm pretty sure we can fit in some Antifa and Hammer & Sickle flags for the guys on the other side too.

Also,

1503177749-wtf.png

I take borderline disgusting and graphic signatures, sexually inappropriate content on a forum frequented by minors is OK, but a flag?! Gee, how dare I?!

I'd love to have the GDR (German Democratic Republic) flag under my profile. My former home country, though only for 3 years. :D

The flag is nice but that's pretty much where it stops, just be happy that all we experienced, was the fall and aftermath of the DDR :p Talking about East-Germany, I've been to Dresden not so long ago, beautiful Altstadt and nice roads.

• universetwisters, Femme Fatale and Khephera like this

Khephera
  • Khephera

The Neter against the Neteru

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:39 AM

The flag is nice but that's pretty much where it stops, just be happy that all we experienced, was the fall and aftermath of the DDR :p Talking about East-Germany, I've been to Dresden not so long ago, beautiful Altstadt and nice roads.

Yes, the flag is nice and it stops there. In fact I despise the former GDR (or DDR if you like *kiss* (: ) regime, but I'm not triggered by a flag like some other people on here by a confederal flag. Holy sh*t. I'm not even sure why. Lincoln was a much worse tyrant and racist than Robert E. Lee. 

Spoiler

The American Civil War was a war about taxation, economic exploitation, and about more centralization by the Union - the slave issue was just pretext. And the Northeners were also slave "owners". Tear down the Lincoln memorial and f*ck history!
  • Spadge and Audi like this

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Nicaragua
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:58 PM

Enjoying your false equivalency circle jerk? Recognize that there's an appropriate area of the forum to plunge into debates and discussions - I suggest you do that there, not in a forum support thread.

• Android, Femme Fatale and Arrow like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users