Ok, the Buzzard is great. Next step?

9 replies to this topic
Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

As title says, the Buzzard is a life saver and it's one of the worthiest vehicles in the game.

However, I was wondering if there's any other helicopter that can be even better (Valkyrie, Savage ecc).

Any suggestion? I thought I could also buy a Hydra but I'm not convinced at all.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

I own them all and only use hydra and buzzard. If you wanna make money fast with vip work, buy the hydra, well worth it.
  • Bruce Khansey likes this

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Certified Crew 2016 [Van Society]
    GTAF Time Trials Most Improved Driver 2016
    Best Event 2015 [Van Society Meetups]

Posted 4 weeks ago

IMO Buzzard is No1 chopper, no need to look at the others.

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I own them all and only use hydra and buzzard. If you wanna make money fast with vip work, buy the hydra, well worth it.

The time it takes you to get to the Hydra vs just requesting the Buzzard (as CEO) is not worth using it, IMHO. @OP, if you're a CEO the Buzzard is the way to go to do VIP work and crates as you can insta request it.

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Buzzard is by itself, especially if you're a CEO and can make it appear instantly/anywhere.

Buy a cheap office for $1M (or less, when on sale) to give you that Buzzard if you haven't already.

If you need another vehicle, I would take the Oppressor over the Hydra, unless you don't have a Bunker & MOC to make it into its final form.

Valkyrie is only useful with friends to operate the guns.

Savage is a clumsy, weak, but has a powerful gun and rapid-fire homing missiles.

• Gridl0k likes this

pptz84
  • pptz84

Peon

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

No, buzzard is the best so stick with that

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Real Money

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 weeks ago

As title says, the Buzzard is a life saver and it's one of the worthiest vehicles in the game.

However, I was wondering if there's any other helicopter that can be even better (Valkyrie, Savage ecc).

Any suggestion? I thought I could also buy a Hydra but I'm not convinced at all.

Don't bother with Savage unless you have a lot of time to train with. 

Do a sh*t ton of aerial races with the desired aircraft before buying it, you can test aircrafts for free. I mean if you don't have a 500Mio bank account and money to waste on something you will eventually not use. 

• Happy Hunter, SHOKKERZ91 and Bruce Khansey like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntèr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Happy Hunter, 4 weeks ago.

For a solo player, I would say there's no better helicopter than the Buzzard. It's more rounded than the Savage.

It's cool flying aound a Mil Mi-24 Hind, but it's made of paper, has a horrible range, is a massive target, etc.

Like Hécate-II says, don't get it unless you've put in a ton of practice and are sure you want it.

The Valkyrie, you could say is better than the Buzzard for PvP, but you need extra players to use it.

You mentioned the Hydra? That used to be better than all helicopters, but is now dead thanks to the explosive sniper.

My advice? Wait a few weeks/a month or so, and we just might have the Hunter, or even customization for helicopters (that last one's unfounded though).

• FlacidJack, alkaline_, Hécate-II and 2 others like this

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by SHOKKERZ91, 4 weeks ago.

Don´t buy the savage if you don´t have a sh*tload of time mastering it. Sure, the savage has a sh*t ton of firepower, but also no armor. Master the buzzard first. When you get good with the buzzard and you hit most of your target with homing off missiles without getting blown out of the sky, get a savage. Fly low, use every cover you can get and kill your targets quick with a precise cannon-spray.

I have a example of that here.

My savage got killed by 9mm here. 

• Happy Hunter, Hécate-II and Bruce Khansey like this

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Thnaks for all the replies.

Yes, of all the aircrafts I tried the Buzzard perhaps still remains the best, it handles marvelously and has all it need to bring some destruction if you know how to use it. Plus, spawning it immediately in  the nearby is priceless.

I'll keep all of this advices though, maybe I'll find something better as the goes by.

• pptz84, Happy Hunter and SHOKKERZ91 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users