Quantcast

» «
Photo

Gta 5 Carvariations Where to and how to?

No replies to this topic
ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Proud To Be A Geordie

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hi all, I have managed to make, well edit my own carvariations file from the one that was unlocked over at gta5-mods to work alongside the IV Cars pack.

The problem I had and still have is, I have also added my own vehicles to the traffic and all of them don't appear modified sometimes, I have changed colours, the banshee 900R and Sultan RS only appeared in Blue I now have them appearing in many different colours but I can't find how to make them appear modified sometimes, also I need someone to point me in the right direction to where I can find the ID for the sultan rs and banshee 900r lol  what I done was since I couldn't find them I amateurly assumed that maybe the 900r and rs share the same I.D. as their stock counterparts lol... no they don't, I don't get a game crash but xx_banshee_bodykit can't be used on banshee2 which is the 900r's ID.

So please may someone tell me where I can find the carcols for all dlc cars, only some dlc have them

how to make them sometimes appear modified (can I choose what modifications they appear with?????)

thank you very much :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users