Quantcast

» «
Photo

Flammeus Infernus (PC) - Looking for new, mature members!

PC
22 replies to this topic
Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:20 PM Edited by Prenihility, 3 weeks ago.

FILOGO.png?width=359&height=479

https://socialclub.r...ammeus_infernus

https://discord.gg/cXJRwZt

What we're all about - In Flammeus Infernus, we're simply here to play the game intelligently and maturely and have fun. There are no gimmicks. Drive the cars you want, wear the outfits that make your character unique. We do a wide range of activities. Making money through businesses. Everything from Heist events, Contact Missions to any Freemode mischief you can think of. We particularly love creating our own aesthetic and modifying the beautiful new cars that Rockstar give us.

Seasoned Leadership - Started on PS3 since the game came out! Since moved to PC. Looking for mature, relaxed members. We're very dynamic in what we do. Pretty much anything and everything that's available in GTA Online is on our list. Like golfing occasionally? How about Heists? Contact Missions? Races? MC work? Air Freight? No problem. Need help deciding which business to buy to accumulate more $GTA? Need to know which cars are the best per dollar? You've come to the right place.

Have an eye for design? LOVE cars?! We're a very design-focused crew. I love seeing new criminals joining and bringing in their own aesthetic. So if you like modifying your cars and creating new outfits that are unique to you, this is the crew for you! I love seeing the individuality and uniqueness among crew members when playing together. It makes the gameplay all the more better and immersive! 

Consistency - I get many requests and then have people join, only to start playing another game shortly after. Logically, if you're reading this, GTA Online should be one of your main go-to games to get your gaming fix. I expect all members to at least attend weekly events and stick through the entire time. If you're not playing GTA Online consistently, why are you still reading?

Roleplaying players - Feel free to join. I really appreciate people having a passion for playing and being the characters they have created. It really helps with the overall fun factor and immersion.

Rules - There is one main rule to follow in Flammeus Infernus: Don't be an idiot. Use your head. 18 and older is what I expect. This isn't the type of crew where we shoot at each other. I don't mind mild mischief every now and then. But this isn't the crew to be a disruptive child in. Mischief in moderation. Fun all the time.

Take Responsibility - Cheaters, Bannings & Common Practice - This is a new protocol I want to introduce after going through an incident with a newly recruited crew member. They were banned, apparently after receiving modded money from a cheater they had encountered. I DO NOT want to go through such an ordeal again. Take responsibility and take the proper measures towards your Social Club account and character(s). Avoiding bans is very easy. All it takes it a little bit of effort and simple responsibility on your part.

How to join

If you're 18 or older, or if you're convinced you're mature enough to join feel free to pop into the Discord, leave a message; let your presence be known. I prefer people to send me a FR via Discord and Steam. This isn't a job interview. There isn't anything right or wrong to say. :D We're here to have fun. 

Just give me a quick breakdown of (as an example):

- Things you like doing in-game.

- Your specializations/skills.

- What you would like from the crew.

- Areas for improvement.

Recruitment Disclaimer - New Players are welcome!

Freeloaders, look elsewhere. If you have no initiative to get better at the game - especially if joining as a new or inexperienced player - you are not welcome. Bottom-feeding off of more highly skilled players' capabilities and giving nothing in return is inexcusable.

Events 

Flammeus Retro Nights. Nostalgic for the 80s? Love retro modern cars? Maybe you're a Miami Vice fan? Or just loved Vice City? Join us.

FlammeusRetro1.png?width=956&height=534

- Criminal Mastermind Challenge -

Are you up for the challenge? Ever wanted to tackle the Criminal Mastermind Challenge and gain that $GTA 10,000,000 bonus? If you're as ambitious as us, join the club.

CMPIC.png?width=901&height=564

- Heists Marathon -

Are you a new or relatively new player? We would be more than happy to run through the standard Heists with you before you feel you're up to the challenge of the Doomsday Heist. There is a lot of $GTA and RP to be had by the time you're finished with all five heists! Of course, this is just a qualifier. If you simply feel like running through all heists, the Heist Marathon will periodically be scheduled.

FLAMMEUSHEISTMARATHON.png?width=351&heig

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:52 AM

Bump

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:54 AM

Bump

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:52 PM

Weekly bump.

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2017 - 02:17 AM

bum-p. 

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:23 AM

bump.

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2017 - 03:16 AM

Weekly bump

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2017 - 05:24 AM

bump

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:56 AM

bump

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:53 PM

Bump

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:24 PM

Bump

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:31 PM Edited by Prenihility, 01 January 2018 - 07:50 PM.

Weekly bump.

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:23 AM

Weekly bump.

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:11 PM

Weekly bump

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2018 - 07:18 PM

weekly bump.

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2018 - 02:23 AM

bump

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:44 PM

Bump.

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2018 - 02:23 PM Edited by Prenihility, 30 March 2018 - 02:23 PM.

bump

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2018 - 09:40 PM

Weekly bump.

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Mark Chump

• Members