Quantcast

» «
Photo

Flammeus Infernus (PC) - Looking for new, mature members! (Must have mic)

PC
6 replies to this topic
Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:20 PM Edited by Prenihility, 16 September 2017 - 04:54 AM.

https://socialclub.r...ammeus_infernus

Seasoned GTA Crew - Started on PS3 since the game came out! Since moved to PC. Looking for new members. Need new, consistent members. Need people for heists! Must have mic - although i shouldn't have to say that. 18 years or older. If you're not, and you think you can convince me you're mature enough to join, then send Prenihility a FR on Steam and Social Club. I'm always on Steam! There's no way of keeping track of people other than Steam. Should be a no-brainer. I still need to do the Criminal Mastermind challenge! There is only one simple rule to follow in Flammeus Infernus; Don't be an idiot. I require crew members to be self-sufficient. I am always there to help, and will gladly do so without hesitation. But not being able to add each other on the proper gaming network *hint*, or being resourceful enough to find certain bits of information that are readily available on said gaming networks; Discord, Steam, etc is very off-putting. Consistent, regular players wanted. People with their own aesthetic wanted. I just need someone to chill with on GTA. Golfing, stunting, Freemode shenanigans. Missions. HEISTS! 

Please, no 35 year-old social degenerates. Not mandatory, but preferably - fluent in English. 

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:52 AM

Bump

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Player Hater

• Members
  • None