Quantcast

» «
Photo

Whats the funniest thing that you see noobs do on GTAO?

80 replies to this topic
Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Big Molio, 4 weeks ago.

It's funny when you see them just running round excitedly punching fresh air.

• HARBUJAHN likes this

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

When they walk to you trying to make friends instead of killing you, LOL! Nowadays I can't trust anyone in free roam so I kill them right away, kill or get killed. :(

benjaminstrike
  • benjaminstrike

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

Then I watch, and if I'm in luck, they try to rob it & .........get Electrocuted by the security system :)

Wait... what? I need to try this right now!

REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 4 weeks ago

When they walk to you trying to make friends instead of killing you, LOL! Nowadays I can't trust anyone in free roam so I kill them right away, kill or get killed. :(

RIP the early days when hardly anyone shot on sight :(

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

RIP the early days when hardly anyone shot on sight :(

that was because we where pretty low on cash and ammo was expensive and so was the hospital bills! :lol:

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:529__K/D:16.86 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

This lol 

• REXX, Kushology, monkeyboy13 and 4 others like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 4 weeks ago

Just realized I almost never ever see cars at the impound anymore. I remember on last Gen when there would be at least 2 or 3 cars in there most of the time.

Yeah, now with the office, you can call your assistant to get it delivered to your feet when it's been impounded. Pretty handy.

REDDICE
  • REDDICE

Either you gimmie dat booty or imma take it

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Just realized I almost never ever see cars at the impound anymore. I remember on last Gen when there would be at least 2 or 3 cars in there most of the time.

Yeah, now with the office, you can call your assistant to get it delivered to your feet when it's been impounded. Pretty handy.

I know there are a lot of millionaire CEO's out there but I highly doubt there aren't at least a few "poor" or new players that get their cars impounded. Maybe people much rather just pay the insurance than drive across town to retrieve their car.

TheFroggmann
  • TheFroggmann

Taco Truck DLC Confirmed!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Try to get a cheap kill on you... even though you are in passive. 

vbtWgqV.gif

Oh and fly aircraft in general...

UMOC1C1.gif

Mr_No
  • Mr_No

SpandX Pckg Co CEO

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 4 weeks ago

I would say failing to be sneaky at the EMP Deliver setup, but it's incredibly infuriating the more they fail.

I'll say driving next to you and honking their horn for you to get inside.

dino722
  • dino722

Thug

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 4 weeks ago

This lol 

Karma is a bitch in a full dosis right there.

• HARBUJAHN, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and Happy Hunter like this

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Try to protect HH targets...immediately get killed
Drive around the FL targets...immediately get killed
  • REXX likes this

mcgroin
  • mcgroin

Falling down

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes. Yes I would be very surprised. I'm level 490 and 370 and I run ie cars daily with all manner of level player and never once have I encountered this level of ineptitude.

Things an average player learns before level 5:
- You can't insure or sell another players car (assuming you can even enter it).
- you cant steal or sell anything remotely sporty off the street.
- other players cannot "give" you a car.

Perhaps you are not a troll, perhaps you hinestly intended to create a topic that woukd start a thread full of humorous stories and needed something light hearted to get the ball rolling and this was the best you could come up with. Fine, I get that.

But your story up there reeks of so much B.S. I need to light a match.

Seriously. One time, maybe. But multiple times? Nah brah. Never happened.

Its happened about 5-6 times, I play GTA alot, And I do alot of Vehicle Cargo as its probably the best way to make money in the game and of course I come across alot of low level players (usually lvl 2-10) who dont really know what they're doing. I know it says "Deliver the vehicle to the drop off" or something along those lines as well as the phone call, but that does not stop some of them from making detours in the direction of LS Customs.

If you think its B.S I don't really care to be honest, people like you just want to take the fun out of things.

A few months ago a guy on my friends list (and work colleague) asked to test out an few I/E missions before he invested in a Vehicle Warehouse. We grabbed a FMJ or Reaper. He wanted to drive the car so I followed in my Buzzard eliminating any resistance. We headed back to Los Santos and he drove straight to the Burton LSC and attempted to get in - damaging the car in the process.

When I politely inquired what the c*ck was he playing at, he laughed it off saying that he was so used to Simeon collections he'd just done it on autopilot. That almost sounds reasonable-ish. However:

1. He was around Level 260 at the time
  2. There was a way point on the GPS and on screen instructions.
  3. I explained what he had to do
  4. He was a Level 260
  5. Who the frick does Simeon collections?

Needless to say, I didn't invite him onto my heist crew and my workplace now only permits rubber cutlery. 

Lc gta
  • Lc gta

Mr. Excitement

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Lc gta, 4 weeks ago.

Dubsta 2 -> Ignition Bomb -> LSC.

Nuff said :p

where can you find the dubsta 2, all i ever find are regular dubsta's?

Off topic you can ask here, If you want a Dubsta 2. If a forum member already has one, they maybe able to help you spawn one.

http://gtaforums.com...awn-strategies/

Anasterian
  • Anasterian

Harbinger of Revenge

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

When I see a level 10-20 drive past me in a slightly beaten up, obviously stolen traffic car... and the first action they take is naturally take out their free pistol and attempt to kill me.

Sigh. You just ruined my paintjob. Naturally they fail because drive-by shooting with the pistol is pretty hard to kill someone with, especially if you're new to the game. 

Why do people insist on attacking others? I can somewhat get a hydra 'pilot' (i prefer 'passenger', it's the jet doing the fighting for you ok) attacking me since they see me as weaker. But a level 10 player with a pistol attacking some with several hundred higher rank? Why? Just, why? You don't even gain a whole lot by killing someone higher rank than you, I believe. Why attack someone who's more than likely very well prepared to destroy you?

septimoose
  • septimoose

Birthday Cake Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

I decided to give a noob the TIME OF HIS LIFE by letting him take my Oppressor from outside my Counterfeit Cash business. What did he do? Flew it straight into the ocean. (fade to black and start playing 'Ocean Man'). I bet that $20,000 insurance hit him hard... 

Runner up: The time a noob threw a stickybomb straight ahead, drove over it and blew it up. Okay. That was me. Recently too.

• gnomefromnome likes this

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

From This Mortal Coil...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Convoy setup, some dumbass will invariably jump in truck and attempt to race to garage. I usually just kick back and wait for the death message.

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntèr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Happy Hunter, 4 weeks ago.

This lol 

-snippedawesomevideo-

This alone makes me glad I clicked this thread. That is just beautiful.

That's probably the best thing about the Oppressor - you often get to see some spectacular fails from people. Still, I haven't had any quite that good. These are the best I've had.

• HARBUJAHN and alkaline_ like this

ALifeOfMisery
  • ALifeOfMisery

I see dead people...real ones....often.

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

My favorite thing that noobs do that I still find funny is when they run at you shooting, not using any cover. Always makes me think of this. 6:30.

• alkaline_ likes this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:529__K/D:16.86 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by HARBUJAHN, 4 weeks ago.

When they don't realise there is a easy way out :D

Vids cut down but he was spectating his car get beat up for nearly 10 mins lol i ended his pain in the end

• alkaline_ likes this

jerryinohio78
  • jerryinohio78

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

The whole paint/wheel combo noobs do cracks me up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users