Amped UP Gaming

PS4
14 replies to this topic
ScottyB88
  • ScottyB88

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:05 AM Edited by ScottyB88, 17 August 2017 - 11:28 AM.

ABOUT US:
Amped UP Gaming is a mature and active PS4 Gaming community with members from all walks of life. Unlike most other crews and communities, our main focus is bringing together like minded gamers who respect each other and want to enhance each others gaming experience and most of all, have fun!

WHAT WE DO: 
We have regular impromtu meet ups where we help each other run business or do heists to make money. We also have scheduled playlists that include ALL job types with ocassional special events, themed events, job hopping and freeroam shenanigans. Simply put, we enjoy all aspects that GTA has to offer, imagination is the only limiting factor.

EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
We don’t need you to be a level 800, be the fastest racer or an elite marksmen. We have and welcome people with all skill levels and love helping people build up their businesses and to help each other with the best strategy to make money legitimately. We DO NOT participate in glitching or modding and all our members make their money the good old fashion way. We also encourage others to share their ideas and strategies. 
You must have a good attitude towards others and most importantly be a team player. We generally use in game or party chat so bonus points if you have a mic. The social aspect of gaming brings us together, creating long friendships with good people who respect each.

WHY CHOOSE US:
Besides having an active and friendly community who has your back and will help enhance your GTA online experience, our PS4 community are active across a number of other games and has official crews in games that allow, and are active in a lot of other games and we also have our own forums to organise regular events and competitions across all games.

If this sounds like a community and crew that you'd like to belong to, head over to AmpedUPGaming.com and post an intro to be accepted into the community then request an invite to the crew on Rockstar social club https://socialclub.r...amped_up_gamers

Alternatively you can add ScottyB2229, Braldy or MzErin on PSN and hang out with us to see if you'd like to join.

See you in Los Santos!

Wayneosweapon
  • Wayneosweapon

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:30 AM

Ive just joined up with this crew less than a week ago and they have already helped me earn over 2.5 millon to buy a ceo and a bunker and are continuing to help me fill me bunker and earn money to buy more upgrades. Great bunch of people and glad im in with them.
  • Crawford1872 likes this

ScottyB88
  • ScottyB88

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:13 AM

We are currently online now running people's business and having a fight night and will later do some job hopping. If you'd like to join in, visit the forums and post an intro or add one of us on PSN. 

We will be hosting a weekly event for GTA on Sundays at 12:00PM AEST which will vary week from week. See you in Los Santos

Brandon Barnett
  • Brandon Barnett

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2017 - 08:49 PM

Hi, I have sent you a message on playstation expressing my interest :)

Brandon Barnett
  • Brandon Barnett

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2017 - 01:19 AM

I have recently joined and the people are really friendly. Extremely recommend, great for a variety of games also 

• ScottyB88 likes this

ScottyB88
  • ScottyB88

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:32 AM

In 2 and a half hours (most will be on earlier) and as a weekly event every Sunday at 1pm AEST, Amped UP Members will be meeting in Los Santos to help each other run their businesses as well as any other freeroam activities people suggest followed by some job hopping; this week we will be playing the new adversary mode Motor Wars.

If you'd like to find out more information, check out our forums at AmpedUPGaming.com or if you'd like to hang out in game, add one of the leaders on PSN (ScottyB2229, Braldy, MzErin) and we'll see you in game!

Braldy
  • Braldy

Amped Up Gaming Commissioner

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:45 AM

We are still on the look out for more mature and active gamers. Please check the original post. Hope to see you soon.

Braldy
  • Braldy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:16 AM

In 3 hrs time Amped Up Gaming is having its scheduled weekly meet up. If you would like to join and get a feel of what we do please add ScottyB2229 or Braldy on PSN to get an invite. Although this is a weekly meet up we have members on daily. Check us out at ampedupgaming.com and we look forward to gaming with you.

Please check out the original post for more info.

Cheers big ears. (My apologies if you have big ears)

Braldy
  • Braldy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:12 PM

Check out the OP and site. If this sounds like a place you might fit in why not give it a try. If your not sure then add me on psn and lets have a session and chat more about what we do.

We will also be keeping a close eye on RDR2 as we are a multi gaming community. If you are planning to buy RDR2 why not come get to know us before its release.

We have people on daily for alot of hours. Come join us.

Dip a toe and test the water before jumping in.

ScottyB88
  • ScottyB88

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:22 AM

We have our weekly event starting in just over half an hour (2pm AEDT/ 8pm PT) and this week will be a playlist with a variety of different jobs.

Add ScottyB2229 on psn if youd like an invite to see if you like what we do.

See you in Los Santos!

Fecal Lord
  • Fecal Lord

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:24 PM

Is this an EU/Aussie crew?

ScottyB88
  • ScottyB88

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:50 PM

Is this an EU/Aussie crew?

Were a relatively new PS4 gaming community and currently have members from all over the world, most members coming from US, Canada and Australia.

GoChiefs2017
  • GoChiefs2017

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:06 PM

im interested in joining i sent in my introduction on your website

• ScottyB88 likes this

Braldy
  • Braldy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:28 AM

Nice intro. Sounds like you'll fit right in. Welcome to the crew :)

ScottyB88
  • ScottyB88

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:54 AM

GTA Playlist with a wide variety of jobs to suit everyone is starting in half an hour. Add ScottyB2229 on PSN if youd like an invite to see what the crew is about. Check out AmpedUPGaming.com for more information!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users