Photo

Silent Soul's GTA Vehicle Sketches

49 replies to this topic
SilentSoul21
  • SilentSoul21

GTA Car Lover

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:06 PM Edited by SilentSoul21, 01 October 2017 - 05:19 PM.

Thase are awesome, although vigero really doesn't look like a 2011 car, more like 2001

Haha. Yeah, I know.  :blink:

That's why I prefer to draw older models... I'll try to do my best to avoid that in the next modern vehicles.  :lol:

Edit: Hey, I've just remade the Vigero. It still have a few mistakes here and there, though. But I hope it looks better now!

D4RKN06
  • D4RKN06

Square Civilian

• Members
  • France

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:30 PM Edited by D4RKN06, 01 October 2017 - 08:31 PM.

Thase are awesome, although vigero really doesn't look like a 2011 car, more like 2001

Haha. Yeah, I know.  :blink:
That's why I prefer to draw older models... I'll try to do my best to avoid that in the next modern vehicles.  :lol:

Edit: Hey, I've just remade the Vigero. It still have a few mistakes here and there, though. But I hope it looks better now!
The front grill looks better now but the rear lights now looks too much like a challenger, I prefer the older ones
  • SilentSoul21 likes this

SilentSoul21
  • SilentSoul21

GTA Car Lover

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:29 PM Edited by SilentSoul21, 01 October 2017 - 10:09 PM.

@D4RKN06 I prefer the new ones, although they look too similar to the Challenger...  :p

But since it's just a vehicle idea, if turned into an actual model, it could have the older rear light designs!  :lol:

Vapid Scout

2012 Ford Explorer

pCqY8QXl.jpg

Annis Bravura

1987 Nissan Sentra

uvBHnKGl.jpg

• WildBrick142, Dadibla91, DidSomebodySayYouga and 1 other like this

SilentSoul21
  • SilentSoul21

GTA Car Lover

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:47 PM Edited by SilentSoul21, 10 October 2017 - 05:54 PM.

@D4RKN06 I've just remade the Vigero's rear lights based on both original sketch and the current Dodge Challenger rear lights! Hopefully they look better now, hehe. :D

Benefactor Zevon
1983 Zender Mercedes-Benz 500 SET [W126]

2nu18Fcl.jpg

Vulcar Larson

2008 Saab 9-3 / 2008 Volvo S60
qYWQJHyl.jpg
  • Voit Turyv, WildBrick142, Dadibla91 and 2 others like this

SilentSoul21
  • SilentSoul21

GTA Car Lover

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:01 PM Edited by SilentSoul21, 10 October 2017 - 06:01 PM.

About the Vulcan Larson, I was going to make it as a station wagon like @Randoom. idea. However, since it's branded Vulcar (as both SAAB and Volvo are swedish manufactures) and there's already a Vulcar wagon in-game (the Ingot), I've decided to turn the Larson into a sedan. :)

SilentSoul21
  • SilentSoul21

GTA Car Lover

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:40 AM Edited by SilentSoul21, A day ago.

Possible upcoming models for the following weeks:

- Albany Broadway (1947 or 1959 Cadillac Series 62)

- Declasse Cabbie (1968 Checker Marathon - Eckhart Taxi from Mafia III)

- Bravado Overt (1992 Dodge Stealth - Alpha from GTA SA)

- Vapid Hustler (1933 Ford V8 - Stock version of Hotknife)

- Dundreary Unknown (Nebula, perhaps) (1988 Mercury Cougar - Bravura from GTA SA)

- Bravado/Schyster Excess (1998 Dodge Intrepid - stock Forelli Excess from GTA LCS)

• G.C.T. and D4RKN06 like this

SilentSoul21
  • SilentSoul21

GTA Car Lover

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 October 2017 - 03:35 PM Edited by SilentSoul21, 22 October 2017 - 03:35 PM.

Albany Broadway
1959 Cadillac Series 62 / 1959 Buick Electra
tmOl6FXl.jpg

Vapid Hustler
1933 Ford Model 40 Coupe
zZuVHvbl.jpg
  • Dadibla91, G.C.T., CRAZY AL WARD and 5 others like this

SilentSoul21
  • SilentSoul21

GTA Car Lover

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 November 2017 - 08:07 PM Edited by SilentSoul21, 18 November 2017 - 10:51 PM.

Declasse Cabbie

1968 Checker Marathon

iSQH9Ell.jpg

Schyster Excess

1998 Dodge Intrepid / 1999 Chrysler 300M

Rkp2u3Sl.jpg

• DOUGL4S1 likes this

SilentSoul21
  • SilentSoul21

GTA Car Lover

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:40 PM Edited by SilentSoul21, A week ago.

The Deluxo is finally coming to GTAO! And branded as "Imponte", just like my sketch idea!

It's going to be a weaponized vehicle, though...

Can I hope for a civilian model? :p

WcilNE4.jpg

Edit:

I was very surprised to see that three of the cars that I made sketches some months ago, been added in this latest update! Imponte Deluxo, Albany Hermes and Vapid Hustler!

I'd rather keep the Hermes as a Dundreary model, though... Oh well, at least they finally brought it back! :p

And, of course, thank to the great lore-friendly modders, we have a civilian version of the Deluxo! :D

WkPpPbsh.jpg

• DidSomebodySayYouga, --Stranger-- and SCREAMILLUSION like this

SilentSoul21
  • SilentSoul21

GTA Car Lover

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

Happy New Year for everyone here at GTAForums!!! I wish all the best for each one of you!

Have a great 2018! :D

• DidSomebodySayYouga, 70mustangboss429 and jaljax like this

Marciliojunior01
  • Marciliojunior01

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

These are Really cool drawings, congratulations, i hope you continue with this work :) 

I also make some drawings but isnt as good as yours 

SilentSoul21
  • SilentSoul21

GTA Car Lover

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

These are Really cool drawings, congratulations, i hope you continue with this work :)

I also make some drawings but isnt as good as yours 

Thank you very much! :D

I've been busy lately, that's why I haven't posted anything in a while. But sure, I'll continue with my work!

Hehe, imagine that! My drawings aren't that good... :p

Davisbruh
  • Davisbruh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I'm glad rockstar didint add all sorts off stuff onto the Deluxo and made it so that stuff only comes out in hover mode, means you can just cruise in a normal looking Deluxo if you wanted

Marciliojunior01
  • Marciliojunior01

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

If they wanted, they could make a civilian only version, in the freeroam mission, all the weapons and special habilitys are removed, that mean the codes to disable everything are avaliable

Davisbruh
  • Davisbruh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

If they wanted, they could make a civilian only version, in the freeroam mission, all the weapons and special habilitys are removed, that mean the codes to disable everything are avaliable

But what's the point when the Deluxo we already have looks like a civilian model already?

Marciliojunior01
  • Marciliojunior01

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

It will make the car cheaper, im poor in cash kappa 

SilentSoul21
  • SilentSoul21

GTA Car Lover

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

I'm glad rockstar didint add all sorts off stuff onto the Deluxo and made it so that stuff only comes out in hover mode, means you can just cruise in a normal looking Deluxo if you wanted

Yeah, that's right! The only problem though is that you can't use it in races by disabling the flying ability and guns...

But what's the point when the Deluxo we already have looks like a civilian model already?

There's already a civilian version of the Deluxo as a mod for PC. Sure, it's pratically the same as the normal Deluxo, but imagine if someone wants to make the car appear on the streets, and NPCs accidentally activate it's flying ability and fly away...  :lol:

SilentSoul21
  • SilentSoul21

GTA Car Lover

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A day ago Edited by SilentSoul21, A day ago.

First sketches of 2018!  :lol:

Enus Stafford

1974 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow
gBL19gzl.jpg

Pfister Nebula
2010 Porsche Boxster S
etPdLxxl.jpg

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

The One and Only

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

SilentSoul, your sketches are incredible! I look forward to what else you come up with. If I may ask personally, I am a big fan of classic muscle cars from the 60s and 70s, and older classics from before that. I subscribed here, so I can't wait to see what else you draw up!

SilentSoul21
  • SilentSoul21

GTA Car Lover

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 hours ago

SilentSoul, your sketches are incredible! I look forward to what else you come up with. If I may ask personally, I am a big fan of classic muscle cars from the 60s and 70s, and older classics from before that. I subscribed here, so I can't wait to see what else you draw up!

Thank you very much! :D

Ahh, I do love classic cars as well! Many of my next sketches will be classic vehicles, that will be coming in the days/weeks ahead!

If you have any suggestions, just let me know and I'll see what I can do! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users