I've suffered from depression for a good long while, but I never got the right treatment for it. I only went to therapy a few times after my father died and then I got put on pills. But that didn't fix anything, but rather suppress it for a day or so. Years passed and I got off the pills and I'm still dealing with depression. I can't talk with anyone about it, so what should I do with depression? Express it via a creative outlet. But how? I can't draw, I'm can't make a song out of it, so what's the answer? Make a mod for Vice City making fun of it because that's a good way to cope, right?
- A new story (the first two missions have new audio & dialog because I didn't expect anyone to play past the first mission)
- Almost every texture changed (ALMOST because I couldn't find where some .txd files were located)
- New text, videos, splash screens, and 9 new radio stations featuring 8 new songs!
- Some new pedestrian textures have been changed. Which ones? Find out!
1) Make sure you have a clean install of Vice City
2) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A CLEAN INSTALL OF VICE CITY
3) Download the mod in the link below and get your .zip file
4) Take all the contents from the .zip file and put them in your Vice City directory file like "programfiles > rockstar games > vice city" or wherever it is. It also works for the steam version, which is a given because I used the steam version
Click here to get it via dropbox which is where it'll stay until GTAgarage gets their sh*t together and lets me log in on my browser like sh*t son?!?!!?!?
- My friends Peter & Chris who helped me realize that silly sh*t like this is a good outlet for expressing depression and that making jokes out of it makes it less serious.
- My friends Peter & Chris again for helping me pick out sh*t for the intro movies, as well as making up names for cars, etc.
- JackProductions for taking a picture for the "pictures" section. BTW the plane isn't included. sh*t!?!?!?!?!
- All my buds here on the forums & discord for encouraging me to make a tc that actually gets finished
Thanks for playing and hope you like it! Even if you don't like it, isn't it challenging trying to play the game without a minimap and everything looking the same?