Quantcast

» «
Photo

I just realized something truly terrible about RDR2!

18 replies to this topic
Mattodon
  • Mattodon

The Damascan Tusk

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:47 PM

There won't be Snapmatic!

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

garou the badass hero hunter from one punch man.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:06 PM

true but maybe you can buy an old camera. it might take a long time to take the picture. but you could get some cool pictures. plus im sure the rockstar editor will be back. i would love to see awesome movies in red dead redemption 2. that was one thing that i missed from the original redemption. they couldent make cool western movies in rdr.

Noclue_42
  • Noclue_42

How much for the ape?!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:25 PM Edited by Noclue_42, 15 August 2017 - 10:31 PM.

you can just take a screenshot, can't you? maybe Sony adds an app like ms.paint for some easy photo editing

btw, I guess I would be missing helicopters in RDR2. the ability to fly skyhigh and just look at it all from miles away. I fell in love with the whole thing above the sky since GTA V, never been a big fan of that before. I was super content with my "nag" in RDR, and I wasn't missing the radio station neither. pretty grounded dude over here, so all that sh*t was right up my alley. but yeah, having no bussard to just fly up high and skydive into the heart of it, I guess I will miss that now and then when I ride through the desert on my horse, looking up in the sky to shoot birds and owls and what not to master the hunting challenge or something like that.

PS: if those challenges don't return then f*ck YOOOOOOOU SAN DIEGO

• saintsrow likes this

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:32 PM

Nah, they'll make a photo mode for it. Snapmatic has been a hit with GTA:O and they use it a lot for giveaways and competitions etc, they'll bring it back in one form or another for sure.

Arabia
  • Arabia

Snitch

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:41 AM

I'd be fine with just the ability to take screenshots, similar to how you can do it in the Rockstar editor.  

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:18 AM

There won't be Snapmatic!

Yes there will be. I am very certain they will include the Rockstar Editor with RDR2. You will be able to upload to the Socialclub normally.
  • EVOLUT7ON and John M like this

skyfamster
  • skyfamster

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:39 PM

I wish there no adversary mode

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:39 PM

Old cameras that you can use to take photos would be amazing!

GtaLegend15
  • GtaLegend15

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:44 PM

I'm going to miss the shark kardz
  • ViceOfLiberty likes this

spidey1234
  • spidey1234

Everything happens for a reason.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:09 PM

They'll just make a photo mode with a bunch of options and filters akin to The Last of Us and Horizon Zero Dawn.

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None
  • Best Fan Art 2012
    Most Improved 2012
    Topic of the Year 2011 "GTA V Screenshot Fun"

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:11 AM

It's a greedy move for games. This is what killed Agario for me. The worst I've seen is Overwatch... where you didn't even have the ability to pay for new content... you had the ability to pay for the chance to get new content. 

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes there will, it will be unlocked on your iHorse after buying 10 Shark Cards.

• UltraGizmo64 and ViceOfLiberty like this

CantaloupDRMC
  • CantaloupDRMC

Snitch

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by CantaloupDRMC, 3 weeks ago.

Nah, they'll make a photo mode for it. Snapmatic has been a hit with GTA:O and they use it a lot for giveaways and competitions etc, they'll bring it back in one form or another for sure.

Just like they will probably bring back the Rockstar Editor it's been a huge success and it's also very practical for their trailers 

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic Creator 2016
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 2 weeks ago

They'll likely have the old tripod set up and it'll take 10 minutes to take one photo, by which time you'll probably only get the rear end of the horse before you're trampled and respawn 200 yards away from your own PV (a donkey named Brutus).

old-wooden-tripod.jpg

• saintsrow and DexPac like this

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Might be like Mad Max, a snapshot mode that has various filters and camera effects accessed through the pause menu. That might actually be more convenient than Snapmatic. 

• Urban Legends likes this

theGTAway
  • theGTAway

Your member title is shown beside posts you make

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think this is where the rumored BTTF angle comes in to play?

Biter
  • Biter

MC President

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

you can just take a screenshot, can't you? maybe Sony adds an app like ms.paint for some easy photo editing

btw, I guess I would be missing helicopters in RDR2. the ability to fly skyhigh and just look at it all from miles away. I fell in love with the whole thing above the sky since GTA V, never been a big fan of that before. I was super content with my "nag" in RDR, and I wasn't missing the radio station neither. pretty grounded dude over here, so all that sh*t was right up my alley. but yeah, having no bussard to just fly up high and skydive into the heart of it, I guess I will miss that now and then when I ride through the desert on my horse, looking up in the sky to shoot birds and owls and what not to master the hunting challenge or something like that.

PS: if those challenges don't return then f*ck YOOOOOOOU SAN DIEGO

You will get a flying Pegasus DLC. Count on it.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Work Writer's Discussion 2016 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]
    Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by saintsrow, A week ago.

They'll likely have the old tripod set up and it'll take 10 minutes to take one photo, by which time you'll probably only get the rear end of the horse before you're trampled and respawn 200 yards away from your own PV (a donkey named Brutus).

old-wooden-tripod.jpg

What we'll get is an artist's easel, a blank canvas and a palette, and it will trigger an animation where we paint the scene, over a period of about 5 minutes, like Bob Ross.  

"Now we'll just add some happy little trees here, and some pretty clouds, and then we're going to rough in this grizzly bear that just showed up."  

• fw3 and BurnettVice like this

Urban Legends
  • Urban Legends

Innocent Hood

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Madmax has some killer air balloons! But we might have some nice mountain cliffs for our views of the frontier.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users