stolen from www.mixmods.com.br (because I can't write a proper one) :
Finally a skybox / skydome mod well done ! - Author image - As the name implies, the author's purpose was to create a new mod for GTA SA skybox that actually works properly without botched scripts and bugs like the old mods new heavens. The idea for this type of mod is to use a 3D textured sky model, representing real cloud images, making the GTA sky more realistic, as well as starry night sky .
- Adaptative Scaling: Based on current Draw Distance , the skybox will change its scale so you won't get 'holes' on the sky or clouds blocking your view
- Weather and Location Awareness : The skies textures will change according to current weather and location
- Smooth Blending between skies: self-explanatory i guess...
- Rotation on its Z axis: whooooooah
- Use your own IDs: I used a bunch of models from the small section of Liberty City so if you don't like that you can use the models you like the most (or least idk)
- Auto-Delete: If you get too close to a save game pickup,the skies will get deleted and created again once you get away from it.This way the skies won't get stuck on your game next time you save.
- No more deletion of cars and peds randomly.
- Set models to be drawn first
- A more dynamic auto delete
Suggestions,feedback and death threats are all welcome in the comments