Quantcast

» «
Photo

MOTW #79

99 replies to this topic

Poll: DYOM #79 Voting (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Here's the mission and here we go, vote for the best!

1. Zgames1998 [wwe hell in a cell] (1 votes [11.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

2. Martin_Strada [A cage Match] (7 votes [77.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 77.78%

3. S.S. Boy [Cage of Death] (1 votes [11.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 22 August 2017 - 11:45 AM

Good bye friends . Now its time to leave from MOTWs and even GTAforums....and i am not yasa.I don't know about this person and even i heard this name yesterday first time...best of luck,Martin_strada and congrets you absolutely win and i can't participate in future MOTWs...

Ok, so you don't want to accept your mistake.

S.S. Boy
  • S.S. Boy

P.M.M.- Perfect Missions Maker

• Members
  • India

Posted 22 August 2017 - 11:56 AM

Good bye friends . Now its time to leave from MOTWs and even GTAforums....and i am not yasa.I don't know about this person and even i heard this name yesterday first time...best of luck,Martin_strada and congrets you absolutely win and i can't participate in future MOTWs...

Ok, so you don't want to accept your mistake.
No,no,you misunderstand Aftab.I accept my fault that i cheated and after that i leave ....!
congretulations Martin,you win !:)

S.S. Boy
  • S.S. Boy

• Members
  • India

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:02 PM

After some time,i realized that i will not leave from gtaforums,it is impossible for me,but my bad luck. My pc going to dead and now due to this,i will not participate in MOTWs for a month or maybe more....:(

Delaware
  • Delaware

MartZ2

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:42 PM

No,no,you misunderstand Aftab.I accept my fault that i cheated and after that i leave ....!

It isn't necessary for you to leave. In this instance, since you accepted your fault, I believe all of us can find space for forgiveness. Just know, that honesty and hard work is all that is appreciated in this subforum, as opposed to cheating and lying. Create a mission pack or participate in more MOTW's and do it cleanly, and you will be a member that people will want to have around. This is just advise.

• S.S. Boy likes this

S.S. Boy
  • S.S. Boy

• Members
  • India

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:00 PM

It isn't necessary for you to leave. In this instance, since you accepted your fault, I believe all of us can find space for forgiveness. Just know, that honesty and hard work is all that is appreciated in this subforum, as opposed to cheating and lying. Create a mission pack or participate in more MOTW's and do it cleanly, and you will be a member that people will want to have around. This is just advise.
Thanks a lot,Delaware for this...:) !
  • Delaware likes this

S.S. Boy
  • S.S. Boy

• Members
  • India

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:47 PM

according to accurate countdown of Galactic,voting was end when where is MOTW# 80 ? can martin will made it tomorrow ?

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

get lost.

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:06 PM

according to accurate countdown of Galactic,voting was end when where is MOTW# 80 ? can martin will made it tomorrow ?

I made it,bro.

GalacticXp1
  • GalacticXp1

Senior DYOM Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:41 PM

Congrats on winning [Martin_Strada] I see that you already made the Topic nice job.

• Martin_Strada likes this

Agent-X
  • Agent-X

Only use Stealth and Plans

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:56 AM

Spoiler

Agent-X
  • Agent-X

Only use Stealth and Plans

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:43 PM Edited by Agent-X, 01 September 2017 - 03:45 PM.

:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users