Photo

Could we get some news tomorrow?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:15 PM Edited by Rucke, 14 August 2017 - 07:15 PM.

When RDR2 was delayed in May, Rockstar said that they would have more news about the game this summer. Well, summer is almost over now and we've still not gotten any news. Next week is the Gamescom trade show in Köln, and since Rockstar is not attending I think we can be pretty sure that they will not release any news next week. Why compete with the other games that will be shown/revealed next week?

If they still want to release any news before summer is over, I think this week will be their last chance. They mostly post big updates and reveals on Thuesdays. So if we're lucky...

But to be honest I don't think we will get any news releated to RDR2 until maybe next month. What do you think?

Holland_Hicks
  • Holland_Hicks

Big L R.I.P.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:25 PM Edited by Holland_Hicks, 14 August 2017 - 07:25 PM.

You're probably going to get this topic locked just so you know. But to answer your question, we really have no idea. I'm actually placing my bet on the week of Gamescom because back in 2012 R* released a bunch of screenshots around the same time for GTA V. All we can do is sit and wait patiently. 

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:29 PM

You're probably going to get this topic locked just so you know. 

And with reason to. Right now we don't really have anything substantial to discuss in terms of news, only than a time period, "this Summer". At the General Chat we've been doing this for a while, speculating and discussing, so I don't think we need a separate thread about this. Maybe if they, for instance, announce a Game Informer cover or something for a specific date, then we might have something specific to speculate about ;)

• Holland_Hicks likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users