Lets talk muscle.

43 replies to this topic
jwdrinkwaterjr
  • jwdrinkwaterjr

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2017 - 04:24 PM

Off the street the dominator and ruiner are the best, may as well get both for different tracks. U may as well just "buy" the pisswasser though over the street dominator. It's a little better and it's free, so close enough to stolen.

Not free for me. The only things I've gotten free of charge were the sawn off shotgun and the Elegy. I know the PW Dominator is the best muscle car right now, and the Sabre Turbo Custom is a close second. I could just drop the money on either one, but it's not what I'm looking to do. I don't like the new vehicles or GR/CEO content. So I'm trying to give myself goals to complete to keep the game interesting.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 August 2017 - 05:46 PM Edited by Pedinhuh, 16 August 2017 - 12:02 AM.

In which case you should stick with the Ruiner or the Dominator. They will be the best muscle cars you can steal on the streets and drive around.

I'd personally go for the Ruiner with Glass panels roof(not the one with removed roof, takes a bit of time but you will find it), looks great.
  • Arrows to Athens and jwdrinkwaterjr like this

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2017 - 05:55 PM

Off the street the dominator and ruiner are the best, may as well get both for different tracks. U may as well just "buy" the pisswasser though over the street dominator. It's a little better and it's free, so close enough to stolen.

It's only free for returning players, meaning last gen players who transferred to current gen/pc.

• Arrows to Athens likes this

jwdrinkwaterjr
  • jwdrinkwaterjr

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:02 PM

In which case you should stick with the Ruiner or the Dominator. They will be the best muscle cars you can steal on the streets and drive around.

I'd personally go for the Ruiner with Glass panels roof(not the T-top one), looks great.

I think I'm going to go look for a Ruiner tonight. I messed around with one in SP and got it to look almost exactly like one a friend has IRL. His is an '86 Iroc Z with the 5.7.
I hadn't spent much time with the Dominator so I found one and tried it out. It feels much faster than the Ruiner, but doesn't have near the amount of customization. Plus it's hard to control. I swear I've never crashed a car as many times in 10 minutes as I did that Dominator.

I would sincerely like to thank everyone who took the time to reply to my thread, and I'd say it's now safe to close.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:15 PM Edited by Arrows to Athens, 15 August 2017 - 06:16 PM.

I'd personally go for the Ruiner with Glass panels roof(not the T-top one), looks great.

I think I'm going to go look for a Ruiner tonight. I messed around with one in SP and got it to look almost exactly like one a friend has IRL. His is an '86 Iroc Z with the 5.7.
I hadn't spent much time with the Dominator so I found one and tried it out. It feels much faster than the Ruiner, but doesn't have near the amount of customization. Plus it's hard to control. I swear I've never crashed a car as many times in 10 minutes as I did that Dominator.

I would sincerely like to thank everyone who took the time to reply to my thread, and I'd say it's now safe to close.

Top speed wise, there is a 2 mph difference between the Ruiner and the Dominator, so it's not that significant. Dominator is not an easy car to drive, as it has the tendency to oversteer, but once you get the hang of it, it flies. The Pisswasser Dominator is even harder to drive, due to more engine power and torque.

''Plus it's hard to control. I swear I've never crashed a car as many times in 10 minutes as I did that Dominator.''

This applies to me when I drive the RE-7B.

delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Trick

• Members
  • France

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:38 PM

Is there a difference between the Dominator and Pisswasser Dominator in terms of performance?

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:42 PM Edited by Arrows to Athens, 15 August 2017 - 06:47 PM.

Is there a difference between the Dominator and Pisswasser Dominator in terms of performance?

Quite a major difference, actually. More engine power, better acceleration, and 4 mph higher top speed. The engine note is a bit louder and more aggressive.

Picklez
  • Picklez

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:27 PM Edited by Picklez, 15 August 2017 - 07:28 PM.

Dominator or the gauntlet that's the best to use in races IMO

The Gauntlet hasn't been competitive ever since the "spoilers add traction" update came out years ago. 

Dominator, Ruiner, Gauntlet and I think the Sabre are pretty competitive. Most gta folk don't really know how to race so id say you have a lot of options.

Totally unrelated, but is the Blackfin actually competitive? I always felt like it was slow until it reaches top end speeds.

I own majority of the top-tier muscle cars and the blackfin is always my go-to. It's extremely fast, not so much top speed but in the stunt tracks you don't ever really hit top speed so the acceleration and handling makes up for that. I feel like I'm driving a sports car in that thing
To be fair Trench 2 is a pretty top speed heavy track since it's mostly straights with a few not very challenging turns. Great for the Dominator and fantastic for it's racecar counterpart. The Ruiner does really great on Duel though and I'd imagine the Blackfin does too even though I don't really pick it for that track (too comfortable with the Ruiner there lol).
No, not really. I always use the Blackfin in Trench 2 because I can always leave the rest miles behind

I've also won races in Trench 2 with my Blackfin. Hell, I've won a disgusting amount of races in that track with just a non-Benny's Sabre Turbo, with a huge lead at that. Doesn't mean it's the best car for that track though. You can get away with a lot when you race randoms who rely on pitting instead of skill lol.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:17 PM Edited by Arrows to Athens, 15 August 2017 - 08:17 PM.

Dominator or the gauntlet that's the best to use in races IMO

The Gauntlet hasn't been competitive ever since the "spoilers add traction" update came out years ago. 

Dominator, Ruiner, Gauntlet and I think the Sabre are pretty competitive. Most gta folk don't really know how to race so id say you have a lot of options.

Totally unrelated, but is the Blackfin actually competitive? I always felt like it was slow until it reaches top end speeds.

I own majority of the top-tier muscle cars and the blackfin is always my go-to. It's extremely fast, not so much top speed but in the stunt tracks you don't ever really hit top speed so the acceleration and handling makes up for that. I feel like I'm driving a sports car in that thing
To be fair Trench 2 is a pretty top speed heavy track since it's mostly straights with a few not very challenging turns. Great for the Dominator and fantastic for it's racecar counterpart. The Ruiner does really great on Duel though and I'd imagine the Blackfin does too even though I don't really pick it for that track (too comfortable with the Ruiner there lol).
No, not really. I always use the Blackfin in Trench 2 because I can always leave the rest miles behind

I've also won races in Trench 2 with my Blackfin. Hell, I've won a disgusting amount of races in that track with just a non-Benny's Sabre Turbo, with a huge lead at that. Doesn't mean it's the best car for that track though. You can get away with a lot when you race randoms who rely on pitting instead of skill lol.

You can win in almost any car, so as long as your opponents are like poorly coded AI.

• ryannata likes this

smartergaming
  • smartergaming

PS4 (and PS3) YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrExmnqtB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:44 AM

If you don't like the squirrely handling of the Pisswasser Dominator, the best choice is the Sabre Turbo Custom (modified a Benny's). 

• jwdrinkwaterjr likes this

coelacanth72
  • coelacanth72

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:11 AM Edited by coelacanth72, 16 August 2017 - 06:12 AM.

Damn I thought everyone got the pw. How much does it cost? Ruiner is a great car but it's worth it to put in some time and get good with the dominator. It's not as brutal on a track as when you're screwing around in free mode traffic. I never liked it until I started racing with it, but I'll take it over my saber custom or blade most of the time. This is the pw version though
  • jwdrinkwaterjr likes this

jwdrinkwaterjr
  • jwdrinkwaterjr

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:28 AM

If you don't like the squirrely handling of the Pisswasser Dominator, the best choice is the Sabre Turbo Custom (modified a Benny's). 

Good video!

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:43 PM Edited by Arrows to Athens, 16 August 2017 - 05:43 PM.

Damn I thought everyone got the pw. How much does it cost?

FREE (For Returning Players) $315,000 (For Non Returning Players)

delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Trick

• Members
  • France

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:18 PM

Quite a major difference, actually. More engine power, better acceleration, and 4 mph higher top speed. The engine note is a bit louder and more aggressive.

Wow.

Not bad for a free car. Thanks !!
  • Arrows to Athens likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users