Photo

[HELP] [GTA:SA] Car reflections in 3ds max

1 reply to this topic
hagridas
  • hagridas

Player Hater

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted A week ago Edited by hagridas, A week ago.

Hello everyone, I know some thing in 3ds max 2010, been creating some GTA SA skins however i dont know much about car mods. I made an edit of a Hotring Racer A.
Removed some advertisements from chasis, added custom interior/exhausts and stuff. The problem is that when i do any single edit on a car, in game the car looks different colors, like with no reflections or something. I saw a tutorial by _F_ how to add reflections but it didnt work for me. Can't PM him here for some reason doe. People say that its easy to make car reflections on zmodeler, but i dont know anything there and 3ds max looks much more confortable for me. The comparison between stock buffalo car, and bugged reflections hotring car from 3ds max - (Btw cars has the same color id 0. The buffalo is normally black, and HRA is edited on 3ds so it looks pitch black)

6c2c55ef462e0dc88c208ef3fae1af73539.png

hagridas
  • hagridas

Player Hater

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted A week ago

I figured out that All the cars are using xvehicleenv128.png from vehicle.txd to have this bright reflection effect on them. But when I open a car in 3ds max it just stops using it and makes the car pitch black even though i dont even toutch the colors. Hope anyone knows what to do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users