17 replies to this topic
JPull07
  • JPull07

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Pretty simple but the question is, do I buy my office now, or
Get the Truck for my bunker agent 14 constantly blows my phone up while it's on sale? I was thinking office but if the savings are that substainsal maybe I'll do the truck.
Plus I don't really see why it's such a vital part?

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Yes, phone are annoying.
Buy office if you really wanna farm money.
I never got myself an office (and im suprised i never get called to buy it) because i don't have needs to farm money.

arielmansur
  • arielmansur

Corporate Warlord

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

Yes, phone are annoying.
I never got myself an office (and im suprised i never get called to buy it) because i don't have needs to farm money.

You can call a buzzard with just vip?, i don't know that but if you can't.. then you are missing a vital part of gta online.

• slowburn29 and PijaPaUnLao34 like this

Gnious
  • Gnious

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago Edited by Gnious, A week ago.

The Office on itself doesnt give you any new money making methods. Still Need a warehouse Or vehicle warehouse to earn money.
VIP jobs are the same as CEO.

[edit] My suggestion is to Hold on to any money you have Untill offices Or warehouses are on sale and forget about the MOC for now.

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

You can call a buzzard with just vip?, i don't know that but if you can't.. then you are missing a vital part of gta online.

*Sniff* I miss a lots of things in Online. In fact, i don't even own a Buzzard.

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Go buy a Dump instead. Trust me. 

• StormerBoy, Spadge and DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin like this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago Edited by Pedinhuh, A week ago.

Lots of wrong information here....Allow me to clarify them.

Executive Office allows you to become an CEO which gives you an assistant and allows you to Buy crates, source Import/Export cars and do special vehicle missions, you CANNOT do those without an office, and Import/Export is by far the best money maker per hour if you play your cards right.

A Bunker only allows you to buy an Mobile Operations Center(truck),steal and manufactory guns for selling, it's an passive income, which you steals or buy the supplies, bring them back to bunker and let your crew produce stock(or research, more on that later) of weapons. You have to be at least an VIP in order to run guns across the state. It's a good money maker if you're not the kind of player that likes to grind money, better than Motorclub business.

With an Mobile Operations Center you can buy mk2 variants of weapons(and unlock upgrades through research), do weaponized personal vehicles work, tune up these weaponized personal vehicles(with more upgrades unlocked through research), and some more.
You ultimately DO NOT use the Mobile Operations Center to make money(unless you use the truck cab in Haulage).

And about the Buzzard, you can call it while being a VIP, but you pay $25000 for each call if you don't have one.

My advice is getting an Executive Office, a vehicle warehouse and then get to work and earn the money to buy a bunker. Unfortunately you will have to put up with Agent 14 spamming you, but eventually you will learn to ignore it.
  • J1M likes this

Fennimoe
  • Fennimoe

Most Known Unknown

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Buy an office first. :)

As a VIP or CEO, do the work to earn for the truck.

OfficialTwiggz
  • OfficialTwiggz

Typical Assh*le

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Just buy something, because with me creating my second character, Agent 14 will call, text and email your ass until you do. And it's f*cking annoying.

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Lots of wrong information here

Please forgive my incompetence and disinformationing.
Im not graduaded enough to gain a "CEO" status. Im just a junky rider.

SrM4_RGQc2Q.jpg

PijaPaUnLao34
  • PijaPaUnLao34

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A week ago

Yes, phone are annoying.

Spawning a Buzzard is the best thing of being CEO

• StormerBoy likes this

Cheesy_wotsit
  • Cheesy_wotsit

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Go buy a Dump instead. Trust me. 

I second this everything else is just sh*t... get it dump... sh*t? No I'll just let myself out.

On a serious note, the CEO stuff is far more useful than the MOC, the MOC plain and simple is a mobile money drain, it's only purpose is to give you a location to allow you to spend more money on the unlocked gun running content. (Actually thinking about it, the MOC is basically the equivalent of you buying a store and then STILL having to pay to buy products from it) Beyond that it's only real benefit is that it's pretty hard to destroy, and makes for a good ramming machine, though the cab is NOT bullet proof. If you happen to have the Gunrunning Bunker and have unlocked all the researched addons then you'll need the MOC to make the most of them if however you haven't buy the cheapest Office.

Okay the Office by itself does not do a lot, to get the benefits you'll still need to buy more stuff, but straight off the bat you can at least do some CEO stuff as well as insta spawn vehicles such as the Buzzard (mighty useful) if you are willing to invest a bit more you can buy a small warehouse or small car storage which also unlocks a host of additional vehicles that can be bought such as the Blazer Aqua and Jet Voltic (at least ones you can mod and store in the warehouse) you can also start taking part in Import / Export activities which I believe is much more profitable and quicker to do with a smaller investment of initial cash than the Gunrunning activies, (grabbing the cars in Import / Export is also easier than doing the resupply missions in Gunrunning). On top of all this with an investment of a bit more cash you can also buy yourself a 60 car garage which either gives you a lot more storage space for vehicles or if you're new means you can totally avoid the money sink of buying multiple 10 car apartments..

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Bunker, MOC, Retro Elegy, and a 10 car garage full of Faggios.

• Darth Absentis, Skeve613, PNutterSammich and 1 other like this

Skeve613
  • Skeve613

Cargobob at heart.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Would the slew of dupe glitches I've seen crop up involving the MOC be considered money making? The same way the CEO garage and MC clubhouse both led to a wave a dupe glitches that no doubt made their owners far more than the actual businesses for these did?

• Smooth Longsack likes this

HATA C ME
  • HATA C ME

YO DADDY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Moc so u can dupe

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

Bunker, MOC, Retro Elegy, and a 10 car garage full of Faggios.

Better a MOC, a full garage and 4 10x empty garages. ;)

• Forza Harrd likes this

Ruslan Mashinov
  • Ruslan Mashinov

DNS Codes

• Members
  • Russia

Posted A week ago Edited by Ruslan Mashinov, A week ago.

The truck will only open you up to the ability to do a couple special missions and to customize the gunrunning military vehicles.

If you're not looking to spend money on something that would only spoil you, rather than make you money, go for the CEO office.

While you're at it, I suggest grabbing an import/export warehouse as I personally find it to be one of and if not the best and least boring to make some good money.

If you find yourself constantly attacked by players, just look for a "Session Sweeper" online and make money in empty public lobbies.

arielmansur
  • arielmansur

Corporate Warlord

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

*Sniff* I miss a lots of things in Online. In fact, i don't even own a Buzzard.

Oh ok then, seems you are a casual player, moving on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users