Quantcast

» «
Photo

Adult Humor

36 replies to this topic

Poll: Adult Humor (97 member(s) have cast votes)

Adult Humor

1. Keep the jokes (45 votes [46.39%])

Percentage of vote: 46.39%

2. Keep the jokes, but tone it down (44 votes [45.36%])

Percentage of vote: 45.36%

3. Remove the jokes (8 votes [8.25%])

Percentage of vote: 8.25%

Vote Guests cannot vote
VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2017 - 12:34 AM

I want GTA IV quality writing again period. 

• Gokuzbu and DaddyDirection like this

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:48 PM Edited by jaljax, 04 September 2017 - 09:49 PM.

The adult humor was hilarious at the beginning , but now it's just down right boring because it always come's back to being joke's reused from their previous game's to their next game & this doesn't just include their well known series Gta , but their other well known titles as well. 

That's just my opinion.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:31 PM

The adult humor was hilarious at the beginning , but now it's just down right boring because it always come's back to being joke's reused from their previous game's to their next game & this doesn't just include their well known series Gta , but their other well known titles as well. 

That's just my opinion.

This is actually true, GTA IV and GTA V are guilty of re-using some jokes for pedestrian dialogue. 

Homemade Dynamite
  • Homemade Dynamite

Is this easy mode?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:38 PM

Keep the jokes, but go back to being subtle and clever about it. I think in GTA V they were scared people would miss them, hence it was filled with juvenile 12-year-old humor that was shoved in your face.

• DaddyDirection likes this

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:36 AM

DaddyDirection
  • DaddyDirection

Sic Parvis Magna

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:11 PM

They should tone it down. GTA V had really just blah writing because they wanted to amp everything up. The game practically became a parody of itself. Not just because of sex jokes though, just the writing in general needs to be toned down. I never want to see a character like Trevor in a GTA game ever again. 

• eCola and ViceOfLiberty like this

highspeed
  • highspeed

Monster truck everything

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:32 AM Edited by highspeed, 15 October 2017 - 10:33 AM.

I think it's all about context.

A lot of people include Trevor in this example, so I will too. My father has the same sense of humor as Trevor, disgusting, out there and generally f*cked up. But when you have grown up with that, you don't have much of a shock value since everything you can think of being said, has been said. Thousand times over, with multiple expletives. Personally, Trevor and Michael (combined too) their sense of humor was a nice balance, I feel. The gang, black talk sh*t has been done to death.

GTA in my opinion, has always shocked people. For various reasons, like the sex, language and violence, etc. Trevor's sense of humor shocked the f*ck even out of ME, and that's what made it funny (to me). If GTA ever becomes a clean, pat the pussy, yes-sir-no-sir PG rated ass fest, I'm out.

Yes, we don't need another Trevor. But keep the crude, inventive only-GTA-can-do-it jokes coming my way, yes!

• Algonquin Assassin and eCola like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users