Quantcast

» «
Photo

Idea: easy solution to PvP suicide turds.

189 replies to this topic
ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

CHECK YO SELF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I don't care about kd. But I won't let 4 cowards jump me without fighting back like a bitch.
  • MisFit-138 likes this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntèr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago Edited by Happy Hunter, A week ago.

Spoiler

I think there's going to be a lot of people doing that once the update hits  :devil:

Well, it might be dripfed, but I wasn't wrong.

Hard to see (they didn't typically use explosives to do it) but there was a lot of suicide there. The Hunter's quite good for them actually. The moment they see a barrage go off, they generally cr*p themselves and can't aim the RPG properly, so the suicide+RPG thing can go on for ages.

Not to mention the cannon has a nice range, so if you have a co-pilot you can get too far for an RPG to have a good chance of hitting you anyway.

• gtafan26, Arrows to Athens, Skeve613 and 2 others like this

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

We need to match a group of these tryhards together.

See who can kill themselves the most times in a set period of time.

If course they need to smack talk each other over open mics the entire game.

If pay to watch that much cringe.
  • Arrows to Athens and PwnageSoldier like this

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by We Are Ninja, A week ago.

I don't care about kd. But I won't let 4 cowards jump me without fighting back...

This. My K/D is meaningless to me. But if I get attacked 4v1 and they don't hold me to zero kills (which they won't), I'm talking all the trash. And if any of them off themselves when they've got those kinds of odds in their favor, I'm insulting them, their parents, their dog, their mailman, their ancestors, etc... I realize that there's no "honor" in GTA, but come on.

If you want to preserve your K/D, lose less fights. Period. Offing yourself to avoid taking a loss is lowkey rage-quitting. You lost and couldn't handle it. Learn to play better. That's why a heavy sniper w/ explosive rounds is bae. EWO is useless against it. The only thing you can do to keep me from denting your K/D is to leave. And, K/D queens actually do leave when it's brought into play because they can no longer cheat the kill-count.
  • Arrows to Athens, bombkangaroo and PwnageSoldier like this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:529__K/D:16.86 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 days ago Edited by HARBUJAHN, 3 days ago.

Old skool method in a tank off radar/ghost.I got a personal kill a few hours ago full story here http://gtaforums.com...tories/page-314

• Happy Hunter likes this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntèr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 2 days ago

It is amusing sometimes being able to make someone die that easily. Like, here I just hover around a bit - instant death.

• Neuling2000, Skeve613 and The-Irish-Hunter like this

Skeve613
  • Skeve613

Cargobob at heart.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

It is amusing sometimes being able to make someone die that easily. Like, here I just hover around a bit - instant death.

:lol:

And people wonder why I have no respect for PvP or people who think K/D matters.

Personally, I've recently become fond of walling people in with proximity mines and watching them commit suicide when they can't escape.

• Neuling2000, The-Irish-Hunter and Happy Hunter like this

VDTor
  • VDTor

Bring Justice For The A-10!

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

BST+heavy sniper. No mid-fight ewo´s since you blast them oneshot. Where is the problem?

What about EWO + Heavy Snipers. It's like replacing the RPG with the Heavy. I already got quite a few kills doing that.

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Ops and CEO of Wolves Inc.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A day ago

Simple solution; abusing EWO/suiciding excessively (5 to 10 times in PvP combat in 3 minutes) will gradually award more BS points, deduct more cash, affect K/D ratio, and give the kill to the last damaging player.

Also, stop awarding BS points for blowing up armed vehicles (Kuruma, Insurgent, APC, PAs) and players shouldn't pay insurance for weaponized vehicles and PAs

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Ops and CEO of Wolves Inc.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A day ago

I play a lot of solo stunt races. I try to pull off as many spins and flips off every ramp as I can. As a result I die quite a lot. The game is constantly telling me I committed suicide.
Currently my kd/r is .39.
It would be hilarious if suicide counted against kills. My ratio would be like .0000013

A 0.00 K/D is possible lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users