Quantcast

» «
Photo

Deleted Ped in SA,and III...plus how to add it?

Best Answer Richie Makyura, 11 August 2017 - 09:07 PM

I heard in III there was busker...only some his data was left...in default.ide(correct me if i'm wrong)some data say:Busker_Busker3

Alright!!Now for SA!!
Indian Ped(IMYST??),only voice line has left...
WMYTXN1 and WMYTXN2,only voice line has left!!

Help,somebody!!especially for you Richie Makyura,i need your help!! :lol: :lol:

I need help to add some ped!! :/ :/ :/

Buskers (aka Street Musicians) are his txd and dff removed from the game, its only avaible in PS2 version of GTA III and put in in the game via Gameshark/Action Replay Codes in the game or modyfing the internal ISO file

hd9Jr.jpg

About SA, Texans is a easy way to put in the game, put his line in peds.ide and put his name models in pedgrp in the place you like to see em.

PUT YOUR ID HERE, WMYTX1, WMYTX1, CIVMALE, STAT_STREET_GUY, man, 110F, 0, null, 4, 3, PED_TYPE_GEN, VOICE_GEN_WMYTX1, VOICE_GEN_WMYTX1

PUT YOUR ID HERE, WMYTX2, WMYTX2, CIVMALE, STAT_STREET_GUY, man, 110F, 0, null, 4, 3, PED_TYPE_GEN, VOICE_GEN_WMYTX2, VOICE_GEN_WMYTX2

Models and voice line is not necesary have the same names, i have the introduction and beta ballas ans his voices works great  :colgate:

Go to the full post

7 replies to this topic
AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

AzrylGaming: Homecoming!!

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:02 PM Edited by AzrylGaming, 11 August 2017 - 04:03 PM.

I heard in III there was busker...only some his data was left...in default.ide(correct me if i'm wrong)some data say:Busker_Busker3

Alright!!Now for SA!!

Springfield
  • Springfield

I gave my certificate. Bye!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:29 PM

Thank God.. there wasn't any indian otherwise, their accent was going to destroy the game. I think that's why they did not choose IMYST.

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

I clawed my way out of Willamette

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:07 PM   Best Answer

Alright!!Now for SA!!

Buskers (aka Street Musicians) are his txd and dff removed from the game, its only avaible in PS2 version of GTA III and put in in the game via Gameshark/Action Replay Codes in the game or modyfing the internal ISO file

hd9Jr.jpg

About SA, Texans is a easy way to put in the game, put his line in peds.ide and put his name models in pedgrp in the place you like to see em.

PUT YOUR ID HERE, WMYTX1, WMYTX1, CIVMALE, STAT_STREET_GUY, man, 110F, 0, null, 4, 3, PED_TYPE_GEN, VOICE_GEN_WMYTX1, VOICE_GEN_WMYTX1

PUT YOUR ID HERE, WMYTX2, WMYTX2, CIVMALE, STAT_STREET_GUY, man, 110F, 0, null, 4, 3, PED_TYPE_GEN, VOICE_GEN_WMYTX2, VOICE_GEN_WMYTX2

Models and voice line is not necesary have the same names, i have the introduction and beta ballas ans his voices works great  :colgate:

AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

AzrylGaming: Homecoming!!

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:52 PM

Alright!!Now for SA!!

hd9Jr.jpg

Alright,thanks Mac(can i call you Mac??)i'm very happy...the new ped is spawn...Texan ped was spawn anywhere(LS,SF,LV)!!Oh come on...anybody can help me to made IMYST??oh yeah also Persian Ped..

And,thanks Mac!!your code was great!!no freezes at in-game,no crash at loadscreen!!Thanks Mac!!
  • Richie Makyura likes this

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:22 AM

Alright!!Now for SA!!

hd9Jr.jpg

Alright,thanks Mac(can i call you Mac??)i'm very happy...the new ped is spawn...Texan ped was spawn anywhere(LS,SF,LV)!!Oh come on...anybody can help me to made IMYST??oh yeah also Persian Ped..

And,thanks Mac!!your code was great!!no freezes at in-game,no crash at loadscreen!!Thanks Mac!!

You can search for peds about the eliminated guys:

GTA V have is own Indians ans his skins already exist, you can use them or the cab driver vor GTA 3 is indian too

Persian girl exist skins.

Persian guy i don,t found nothing about skins, sorry.

Fuhrberger wife was cut.

Some pro skaters skin and originals around in internet if you thinking use the skater sounds

ZIONSAMODDER
  • ZIONSAMODDER

modder | scripter

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 August 2017 - 01:44 AM

YOU GOT TO ADD THE PEDS ??

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 27 August 2017 - 02:38 AM

YOU GOT TO ADD THE PEDS ??

Yes is posible, i using the Fastman92 Limited Adjuster and III.VC.SA.LimitAdjuster (Its possible only using F92 Limited Adjuster) if you want to add peds its recommneded starting with gang members its more easly to spot in the map then a pedestrian.

ZIONSAMODDER
  • ZIONSAMODDER

modder | scripter

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:01 AM

Very good, my friend, I also have peds added.
  • Richie Makyura likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users