NOTICE

3 replies to this topic
SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

- GTAF GFX Guy - Formerly: Jacobmaate

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:45 PM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 10 August 2017 - 11:46 PM.

Note: I know this isn't a request or tutorial, so I ask kindly of the Admins to just lock this topic, but not remove it, or at least not remove it imminently, I'd appreciate that. Thanks.

As many of you know, I usually help around here on this thread with GFX Requests, and frequently get requests through my PMs, but I should warn you that my laptop has broken, and as a result, I will be taking a break from GTAF for a bit, until the issue is resolved, I may come on using my phone to update a thread or two of mine, but will be unable to fulfill any GFX requests for now. I trust that the other great GFX Artists here will attend to your requests and be happy to help you out as per usual.

Any pending requests (here or in my PMs), will have to wait, or alternatively, you may forward them to one of the other artists here. I will also be unable to send any more resources/tutorials etc. to any of the artists here as a result of this issue with my laptop, so I apologise to all of you.

I'd also like to thank all of you, whether you're one of the fellow GFX Artists here or one of the members who request GFX stuff to be made. I thank you for your kindness and supportiveness. Hopefully, this can be resolved soon.

I honestly have no idea how long it'll take to resolve this, could be a matter of days, weeks or even months.

I look forward to whenever I can make a return.

Thanks again, Jay.

• Rejeckted and DiGiTa_ like this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• Members
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:16 AM

We will miss your input Jay and hopefully you will be back in business as soon as possible  :^:

• Rejeckted and SA's Most Wanted like this

Mr. Mac
  • Mr. Mac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:27 AM

Damn shame that is. Hope you make a speedy recovery. :)

• Rejeckted and SA's Most Wanted like this

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

- GTAF GFX Guy - Formerly: Jacobmaate

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Thanks guys, decided to just go ahead and buy a new PC, but figured if I were to, I may as well buy a decent one, (capable of running GTAV at max settings for example), so I'm gonna have to hold out for a bit longer until I have enough money to do so. Hopefully will only be a few more weeks, but that depends if anything else gets in the way .__.
We'll see. Looking forward to making a return here. Will be back around as soon as I get it.
  • Satans Soldiers - SSMC likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users