Quantcast

» «
Photo

Beta GTA 5 Vehicles (Also suggestion box)

V WIP
3 replies to this topic
BrownieBear
  • BrownieBear

Making mods right now

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago Edited by BrownieBear, A week ago.

Beta Vehicles in Grand Theft Auto V

I felt something was missing... well, it wasn't really missing. Instead they were copied and rotated 90 degrees.

A thread I will keep updating. I will post my vehicle mods in here as I would just make one garbage can when creating a thread for every single vehicle I may be releasing here. A single mod will be posted in a spoiler! All the info about this vehicle can also be found within the spoiler including the download links. All the car mods are made by me, if not they are posted here with permissions of it's original author. Credits will be given to those who made screenshots for the forums or helped working on the vehicle. Yes, some help from time to time would be great :) .

Suggestions are MORE than welcome!

*Read this!*

These model are unlocked though not allowed to be reuploaded... as I can't stop anyone from doing it, I now ask you kindly to not reupload this content ANYWHERE else without my permission.

Released or WIP:

Beta Police Cruiser (2nd gen) - Done

Suggestions:

~Empty~

Beta Police Cruiser (2nd gen) - Done

Spoiler

• Kiyone_Alien_Cop and Rented like this

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted A week ago

Atleast r* already restored half of the cut vehicles through DLC so it should be a bit easier for you(Rhapsody, Mil-Jet, Hydra, Casco, Enduro etc etc)
  • BrownieBear likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

Wasn't the beta police cruiser the retextured one from IV in the first trailer?

Spoiler
  • Testeuros likes this

BrownieBear
  • BrownieBear

Making mods right now

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Well there exist two versions of a 'beta' cruiser. The retextured GTA IV model is the first cut beta cruiser although the second model that has changed trough time is the 2nd gen car. I have had this conversation with someone else on the beta forums too and I understand. The beta cruiser 1st gen has been restored a few times already but the 2nd gen car that has been used looked a little different. Here's one screenshot of what it looks like and how it looked like. It had all the features I restored except for the spotlight. 

Spoiler

Atleast r* already restored half of the cut vehicles through DLC so it should be a bit easier for you(Rhapsody, Mil-Jet, Hydra, Casco, Enduro etc etc)

True, although restoring an entire vehicle might take some time so may be on the suggestions list for a LOOOONG time :) 

Right now I am working on some vehicles just changing some textures and models. Using bumpers used as props and put them back one the vehicle they belong to and as I did the cruiser remove the decals, change the light texture, change the pushbar. And I make sure the entire vehicle is done including the LODs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users