Photo

Zambus Titans PMC is recruitiing!

No replies to this topic
Lburd
  • Lburd

ZTMS Co-Founder

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:45 PM Edited by Lburd, 10 August 2017 - 05:47 PM.

Looking for a Crew to join that doesn't have a lot of people in it? Looking for players who can joke around, but are serious about getting what needs done... done? Tired of people ruining your experience? Play on PlayStation 4? Well the Zambus Titans is the crew for you.

In the Zambus Titans PMC, you will find myself and one of my friends playing GTA Online alot. I am in charge of the Crew alongside him, as he helped make the Crew, but we haven't recruited other people until now because we were doing fine on our own. But now that it's just us two out of our group that actually plays GTA often, we would like some new recruits to help out with our gunrunning and other stuff, along with help out the new recruits with whatever they need help with. 

There are a few rules to be in the Crew, however, and they are as follows:
If you're avalible you must be prepared to come help your fellow Crew members, especially myself or (psn ID LordDeath02015). 
You MUST be able to know how to take a few jokes, and be serious when need be. However, we are a couple of jokers most of the time.
You are required to have some experience in the gun combat of the game, both PVP and PVE. PVP will only be requred if another player, or a group of players, starts to harrass our Crew while we're doing something or inside a Job. 
You must communicate with us so we can work out planning better, either with a mic or texting with the in-game phone.
And, as always, have fun while playing the game.

If you are interested in joining, you can either reply here, or message me on PSN, using the username Lburd. 
   I'll see you in Los Santos. 

Here's the link: https://socialclub.r...mbus_titans_pmc
                                                                                                                                             -Lburd

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users