Photo

[MP] Battle San Fierro 4

29 replies to this topic
Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:50 PM Edited by Gregorio150, A week ago.

EHBfKfj.jpg

8tmtxYG.png

30 years have passed away. When Grekov Mateo is old, he was quit being an agency and continues his miserable life forever. However, 6 years later... An urgent message from San Fierro on Government, Michael John are sending and launching a group of terrorist and russians over the San Fierro. Panic has occured from the town of San Fierro and citizens are begun to scream and run for their lives. Stanly Michael, an agent of LSPD from Los Santos, sent him to infiltrate San Fierro for facing terrorist and russians. Now, Russians and Terrorist are join forces to create an unstoppable army.

ClT22Qr.png

85f3WmS.jpg

Agent of LSPD, wise guy.

lWUKWTz.jpg

A woman who loves Stanly Michael, inclement, sad, and lonely.

dbTzDBy.jpg

A helicopter pilot on LSPD.

EZL2TIq.jpg

Leader who sent terrorist and russians on San Fierro, join forces together.

T4HbJ7V.jpg

Spectator person who knows everything about the tragedy happened on San Fierro, it's either enemy or friend.

zHKYa2X.png

Battle San Fierro 4 DEMO: Download Here

HLOrytp.png

Slow Motion Time Mod

tba8M8h.png

Spoiler

SWxMmTy.png

Spoiler

jg9xdMy.png

Spoiler

SPqPB3Q.png

Gregorio150 A.K.A Jhan Dave - for creation of MP

Hans Daniel - for help and some ideas

Dutchy3010 and PatrickW - for DYOM (Design Your Own Mission) Mod

• Absar J Khan and .GreenGoo like this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:01 PM

Are you sure what you're doing? You know this story totally?

Wait a minute. Your... Just Jhan Dave can create these creepy names, I know him better than you so, I don't think you're not Jhan Dave.

And also I know Jhan Dave's Designing, if this DEMO is like Jhan Dave Designing, then you're Jhan Dave.

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:03 PM Edited by Gregorio150, 10 August 2017 - 03:05 PM.

Are you sure what you're doing? You know this story totally?

Wait a minute. Your... Just Jhan Dave can create these creepy names, I know him better than you so, I don't think you're not Jhan Dave.

And also I know Jhan Dave's Designing, if this DEMO is like Jhan Dave Designing, then you're Jhan Dave.

Yea? Jhan Dave allows me to do a new series of BSF now. Besides, he's the one who create the sequel of this story, and logo, headers, and images, all I do is post it on the site. Nothing at all :/

As for the characters, that's I worked on. The rest is Jhan Dave.

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:07 PM

I don't know, but all these looks like Jhan Dave's. But, I wish you're telling the truth. Anyway, good luck on this, I think.

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:14 PM Edited by Gregorio150, 10 August 2017 - 03:15 PM.

I don't know, but all these looks like Jhan Dave's. But, I wish you're telling the truth. Anyway, good luck on this, I think.

Thanks. But trust me. All of these content was all for Jhan Dave. The characters description and the topic post are only on me? It's like we share ideas.
  • .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:41 PM

Good, but. You need support to complete this, my advice is to be well known in the community, try playing other MPs and give them feedback so they can support you on your work, and you need to prove your skills, try participating in MOTW if you want your skills to be proved. This is all I want to say. Good luck on this. ;)

• Gregorio150 likes this

Springfield
  • Springfield

I gave my certificate. Bye!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:42 PM

You're definitely Jhandave! I can bet of $1000.

• .GreenGoo likes this

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:39 PM

Good, but. You need support to complete this, my advice is to be well known in the community, try playing other MPs and give them feedback so they can support you on your work, and you need to prove your skills, try participating in MOTW if you want your skills to be proved. This is all I want to say. Good luck on this. ;)

I might try to participate in MOTW later. But now, the site's not looking good said by Jhan Dave to me. As usual. I don't know how to participate that. I've read all the rules and some of it was little confused.

I can try to ask Jhan Dave more for these things. He knows everything up here. But now, he's kinda busy for something. So I'm not in a mood interfering him.

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:22 AM

Chapter One has now Work In-Progress (W.I.P.)

Spoiler

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:29 AM

Hold on a damn second. If JhanDave left DYOM then why he's working with DYOM. He can easily come back. You are not Gregorio.You are hundred precent JAHN DAVE! :D

• Springfield likes this

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

Ain't no one better than you, bitch!

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:34 AM

JhanDave 100% Confirmed XD

• .GreenGoo likes this

Springfield
  • Springfield

I gave my certificate. Bye!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:35 AM

I was already saying. He want to be a downgrade person in this community i think. That's why he's doing tis.

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:04 AM

what are you all talking about? :(

CrisPK
  • CrisPK

Standalone Shadow

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:44 AM Edited by CrisPK, 11 August 2017 - 11:44 AM.

Hmmm... 

Thank you for everything I've done on DYOM. I've had a lot of fun there. All i want to say is the saddest part for me that, I won't come back at DYOM anymore. Also i know Dutchy and Patrick are now seems online this year. And i hope that the DYOM will be come back alive and to way it was to be. 

I'm so happy for giving me such a lovely feedbacks, comments, and everything at my profile. I appreciated all of it. 

The truth is why i'm leaving DYOM is, I learn now to code and scripts in professional now. Now I can do what code I want to script." 

So that's all 
Thank you for everything, designers. God bless you all 
I'm starting a new life again.

So he leave, he won't come back, and now he is making another MP? And you just only share this here. 

You were asked about help in DYOM that u are begginer etc. and now you simple do nothing, 0 missions just JhanDave's work ^^ 

Spoiler

• Martin_Strada likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:36 PM

You're a DYOM designer, not DYOM sharer. If JhanDave really quit DYOM that means, he won't create missions. And now he's creating missions and giving you to share him? What is he blind? He have hands and eyes to come login in gtaforums and share a mission that he designed. So, don't make a fool out of us, you're Jhan Dave.

Just look at the character images, that's Jhan Dave style.

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:19 PM

Oh man. Jhan Dave is back with another part of amazing series.

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:00 AM

Screenshots & Trailer Headers Added on Topic

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:19 AM

[MP] Battle San Fierro 4 will be paused for a while due to home and studying problems :D

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:16 PM

Battle San Fiero 4? Let's hope that name lives up to everyones expectations from previous parts by Jhan Dave, since you're continuing his work. And now, a more important thing is a necessity for me to say. So, if you're NOT Jhan Dave, don't open up the little spoiler. If you are, I just have a couple of things to say...

Spoiler

• Gregorio150 likes this

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:35 AM

Spoiler

The code was a successful to me. Unfortunately, everything's ruined. People are getting bored and no one's giving me a feedbacks, not even a single one. Here. Check my profile here: http://www.gamemaps....profile/1039929. This was my profile for coding mods. I hate them all. This is unacceptable to me. See all my mods there, no feedbacks.

[MP] Battle San Fierro 4 now In-Progress. Stay tuned for a little updates.

- Changes everything on the topic :D

• Delaware and BlueSniper25 like this

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:02 PM

The code was a successful to me. Unfortunately, everything's ruined. People are getting bored and no one's giving me a feedbacks, not even a single one. Here. Check my profile here: http://www.gamemaps....profile/1039929. This was my profile for coding mods. I hate them all. This is unacceptable to me. See all my mods there, no feedbacks.

I understand. All of these were created for Left 4 Dead 2, but the fact that the game has been out for around 8 years is something that can't be avoided, too. Honestly, hardly anyone plays L4D anymore. When it was in it's prime, your mods would have definetely grabbed some attention. As a player myself, I am interested in those scripts you have created, and might use some of them in the future. Anyway, I don't want to drift away from the topic too much, so I will stop it right there. As of right now, regarding Battle San Fierro 4 - I will surely play it once it comes out. Good luck designing.

• Gregorio150 likes this

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:16 AM

I understand. All of these were created for Left 4 Dead 2, but the fact that the game has been out for around 8 years is something that can't be avoided, too. Honestly, hardly anyone plays L4D anymore. When it was in it's prime, your mods would have definetely grabbed some attention. As a player myself, I am interested in those scripts you have created, and might use some of them in the future. Anyway, I don't want to drift away from the topic too much, so I will stop it right there. As of right now, regarding Battle San Fierro 4 - I will surely play it once it comes out. Good luck designing.

Now you understand. Anyway, thanks. Stay tuned :D

• Delaware likes this

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:24 AM Edited by Gregorio150, 25 August 2017 - 09:25 AM.

Two Screenshots added in the topic. More will be added soon. Stay tuned :D

Instead of viewing my MP, I would suggest to you to like the topic for some additional feedbacks.

DEMO Trailer will released soon ;)

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 27 August 2017 - 06:24 AM Edited by Gregorio150, 27 August 2017 - 06:33 AM.

Required Mods added. Please download the mod when you're playing the Full MP

WHY WE NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS?

Spoiler

DEMO Trailer Coming Tomorrow

LOGO Changing Tomorrow

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 August 2017 - 02:32 AM

DEMO Trailer has released.

LOGO will changing now, be patience.

Cheers :D

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 28 August 2017 - 08:04 AM

I'm waiting for this Mission Pack, you have my support. Good luck!  :^:

Absar J Khan
  • Absar J Khan

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best USB citizen 2016

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:55 AM

Good luck

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:32 AM

Mission-Pack will be paused again, due to computer hardware problems. I'm using mobile to post an announcement for the MP. So sorry about this :(

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Gregorio150, 2 weeks ago.

Battle San Fierro 4 - has now progress again. Sorry for a very long time, I was very busy for making mods in Steam Workshop and some home and school problems to do. Right now, this MP is now In-Progress, Stay tuned for some new updates...

Cheers :D

Also, my pc fix again. Wohoo!!!

• Martin_Strada and Delaware like this

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

Sad of say this, guys! I'm pausing this MP again, because ran out of ideas, due to school clearance for signatures and home problems. But don't worry! Still this MP isn't cancelled yet, I'll just try to abandon this for a while. Also, I'm starting a new Mission Pack, which called "Unforgivable"!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users