Quantcast

» «
Photo

Any way to convert console files (ctd, cft, cdd) to PC? (wtd, wft, wdd)

2 replies to this topic
Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

Ladies, hide your titties!

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:33 AM Edited by Zolika1351, 10 August 2017 - 11:34 AM.

I wanted to see how the PS3 MP models looked with better graphics and a higher resolution, but I dumped my game, went into ps3/models/cdimages/componentpeds.rpf with OpenIV, and found out that all files are in a different format. Trying to rename them results in this error: Code is expecting version %d but file %s has version %d! -Please reinstall GTA IV 

And not renaming them results in a crash when going to Player Model in the phone. 

Is there a way to convert the files to be compatible with the PC version?

Tomas.
  • Tomas.

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:39 PM Edited by Tomas., 10 August 2017 - 01:39 PM.

Nah :(

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:08 PM Edited by B Dawg, 10 August 2017 - 02:19 PM.

I've looked myself, I don't think anyone's ever tried converting them, and so they'll never see the light of day on PC :(

Same also applies to Xbox 360 file formats.

I've also looked if any of the singleplayer pedestrian models contain any of the clothing that the multiplayer dudes use, but I haven't been able to find the ones I was interested in (not sure about the rest). As far as I know, one of the multiplayer head models (nose, brow and ear piercing guy, + the guy with the face tattoo texture variation), is part of the m_y_streetpunk_05 ped, in case you liked that one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users