Problem with vigilante

6 replies to this topic
XtreemeX
  • XtreemeX

If You Dont Sombody Will Cocked :D

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted A week ago

I killed in the mission by someone shoot me with shotgun and shotgun is full skilled at npcs how to avoid thier shotgun shots

btw they killed me for that.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted A week ago

I wait until I can get a Rhino from area 69. Others use the Hunter from the Verdant Meadows.
  • XtreemeX likes this

XtreemeX
  • XtreemeX

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted A week ago

I wait until I can get a Rhino from area 69. Others use the Hunter from the Verdant Meadows.

lol i gone to vedant medows and area 69 and nothing :D how can i dodge their shotgun shots

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Duck into a safe house or clothing store, change a shirt (or pants) to lose wanted stars. This reduces the chasers.

No Rhino in area 69? You have completed the Verdant Meadows Aerodrome tests and missions?
  • XtreemeX likes this

XtreemeX
  • XtreemeX

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted A week ago

you helped me on losing cops let's forgot the rhino or hydra i mean if i am in a police bike how could i dodge the shots of shootgun

Duck into a safe house or clothing store, change a shirt (or pants) to lose wanted stars. This reduces the chasers.

No Rhino in area 69? You have completed the Verdant Meadows Aerodrome tests and missions?

i know that but forgot those vehicles i mean on level 7 or 9 there is some robbers passangers shooting me with a shotgun that's why i killed how to dodge thier bullets

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by lil weasel, A week ago.

I never found the added armour that much of a use. Also I could not do the sub-mission with the normal vehicles. If I did it at all it was with the Rhino.

Logic says, If they are shooting at you, you run away, or run them over. Change vehicles when it starts to smoke. But that is a if you can situation.

Don't get close enough for the shotgun to be harmful, use the M4 Rifle or even the Sniper-Rifle to stand them off.
Molotov Cocktails (or Missile Launcher) to wipe them all off at once,
  • XtreemeX likes this

XtreemeX
  • XtreemeX

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted A week ago

I never found the added armour that much of a use. Also I could not do the sub-mission with the normal vehicles. If I did it at all it was with the Rhino.

Logic says, If they are shooting at you, you run away, or run them over. Change vehicles when it starts to smoke. But that is a if you can situation.

Don't get close enough for the shotgun to be harmful, use the M4 Rifle or even the Sniper-Rifle to stand them off.
Molotov Cocktails (or Missile Launcher) to wipe them all off at once,

nice one you helped me today thx bro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users