Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can we start hating on all people equally again ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Best Answer Voodoo, 10 August 2017 - 02:54 PM

Your inquiry about your sig removal was adequately addressed on the first page. This is a private forum and your account here is a privilege granted to you by the owner. You have no rights here. If your signature is offensive to the community in any way, it can be removed at the sole discretion of staff. Each staff member has the power to act autonomously and summarily based on the circumstances of each incident. The vast majority of our community understand this and have no issue with it. If you cannot accept our rules and continually have problems understanding, it is probably in your best interest to find a different place to post.

Rather than continue this self-pity party, I think it's best for you to attempt to accept the reality of your situation here and move on.

Go to the full post

59 replies to this topic
Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:30 AM

Signatures are removed as seen fit when they are deemed offensive. It happens...go find a new signature.

As for any bias thrown against you, read your warn log...you're lucky to even have an account. That being said, since you're account is still active and not banned I'd try getting along with people around here better and quit trying to get a rise out of everyone wherever you post.

So i am not gonna get banned over it ?

Unless of course i break the obvious and they truelly contain gore, nudity or offensive things that is maybe, which i could understand ?

As much i agree with most of the things in my member log the past months this has been less the case you know ?

1 week ban because someone taunted me and i flamed said person back...understood that deserves maybe the ban i got, but the idea that was worthy a perma ban i find quite ridiculous.

Then taint in my log for being moved into the busted group...really ? Do i need to explain that ?

Then the one after that...1 week ban with the reason being i made duplicate accounts and spammed the forum...

Even at ones most biased you at least would need to see that none of that would happened if some certain moderator did not decide to pretty much troll me.

And again, i lately not have been simply in a good mood, though that is in great part not because certain questionable things that have happened lately, said questionable things sure as hell did not help things forward.

Especially this ban roulette joke....really, instead of looking at me supposedly trying to provoke people, how do you think that whole thing from my point of view ?
  • 2008 Ford Explorer likes this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

On Top of Mountains, Under Stars

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:05 AM Edited by LightningLord, 10 August 2017 - 06:10 AM.

1 week ban because someone taunted me and i flamed said person back...understood that deserves maybe the ban i got, but the idea that was worthy a perma ban i find quite ridiculous.

Then taint in my log for being moved into the busted group...really ? Do i need to explain that ?

Then the one after that...1 week ban with the reason being i made duplicate accounts and spammed the forum...

Even at ones most biased you at least would need to see that none of that would happened if some certain moderator did not decide to pretty much troll me.

And again, i lately not have been simply in a good mood, though that is in great part not because certain questionable things that have happened lately, said questionable things sure as hell did not help things forward.

Especially this ban roulette joke....really, instead of looking at me supposedly trying to provoke people, how do you think that whole thing from my point of view ?

Don't stoop low to people's games if you know it'll result in things getting worse. Someone upsets you? Be the bigger person and don't upset them back. Fighting back almost never works.

And if you aren't in a good mood, take a break from the forums. If you're super upset, you're likely to upset people and you may not think thoroughly about things. That's what I did.

Also, is all this really necessary over a little forum signature? Just change it up or whatever so it's appropriate or find something else. I can see why it MAY be inconvenient, but forum rules are forum rules and I don't think they'll cater to you. I don't want to come across as rude but it is what it is.

Edit: grammar errors fixed.
  • Sunrise Driver, Alexander, ten-a-penny and 2 others like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:21 AM

1 week ban because someone taunted me and i flamed said person back...understood that deserves maybe the ban i got, but the idea that was worthy a perma ban i find quite ridiculous.Then taint in my log for being moved into the busted group...really ? Do i need to explain that ?Then the one after that...1 week ban with the reason being i made duplicate accounts and spammed the forum...Even at ones most biased you at least would need to see that none of that would happened if some certain moderator did not decide to pretty much troll me.And again, i lately not have been simply in a good mood, though that is in great part not because certain questionable things that have happened lately, said questionable things sure as hell did not help things forward.Especially this ban roulette joke....really, instead of looking at me supposedly trying to provoke people, how do you think that whole thing from my point of view ?

Don't stoop low to people's games if you know it'll result in things getting worse. Someone upsets you? Be the bigger person and don't upset them back. Fighting back almost never works.And if you aren't in a good mood, take a break from the forums. If you're super upset, you're likely to upset people and you may not think thoroughly about things. That's what I did.Also, is all this really necessary over a little forum signature? Just change it up or whatever so it's appropriate or find something else. I can see why it MAY be inconvenient, but forum rules are forum rules and I don't think they'll cater to you. I don't want to come across as rude but it is what it is.Edit: grammar errors fixed.

Again, true...i've could handled the flaming really better, but still, it seems there is some giant bias against me and a few other members since a while by now.

Better example is the 1 image reply i got yesterday.

I report it, wait more then an hour for the removal, nothing happens, i decide to reply, few posts later some minor chatting happens, i am told to get lost and stop being an edgelord, few posts later someone has a masturbate confession.
Were is the logic and equality in that ?

This signature thing is just the newest issue, there are still several issues left i feel are not discussed anymore at all that i say are also further proof of bias.

Though i feel the signature issue by now is resolved i guess( "do not worrie about getting banned for it, unless you post nudity or real gore. Further evaluation will depend on what staff/moderator is online at the time." At least that is what i guess is the answer ?!), how about that sh*tty ban roulette ?

Even if nobody is gonna admit fault at that, can someone garanty me that will not happen again ?

Can i trust again that if i report flaming something will actually happen with that ?
(Back in spring just got reddagger saying it was all good, yet then i got called out by kirsty for the remark"u mad bro ?".)

Can i just post confessions like anyone else can ?

Once a Jolly Swagman
  • Once a Jolly Swagman

Player Hater

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:32 AM

Go confess to a preist or something, everyone here is tired of reading your crap.
Don't you realise the reason you cop so much "hate" is because you act like a dick in 99% of your posts and just spam the sh*t out of gen chat with your inane drivel that no one wants to read? Stop acting like a dick and maybe people wouldn't treat you like one. Actually on second thoughts maybe just stop posting entirely.
  • EmSixTeen, Sunrise Driver, Banks. and 10 others like this

Sunrise Driver
  • Sunrise Driver

The Infidel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:33 AM Edited by Sunrise Driver, 10 August 2017 - 07:35 AM.

Other people with questionable avatars and signatures get theirs removed all the time

Don't see communist and antifa avatars removed though. I guess nazi swastika and ISIS flag would be OK as well then.

• Pastry, LightningLord, Skeever and 2 others like this

Once a Jolly Swagman
  • Once a Jolly Swagman

Player Hater

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:35 AM

Yeah cause people who against fascism are totally the same as terrorist groups and murderous regimes.
  • Banks., Alexander, Shaundi. and 3 others like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:13 AM Edited by Darth Absentis, 10 August 2017 - 09:18 AM.

Go confess to a preist or something, everyone here is tired of reading your crap.
Don't you realise the reason you cop so much "hate" is because you act like a dick in 99% of your posts and just spam the sh*t out of gen chat with your inane drivel that no one wants to read? Stop acting like a dick and maybe people wouldn't treat you like one. Actually on second thoughts maybe just stop posting entirely.

Is it then so unreasonable for other people to just skip my posts then if they are bothered so much by it ?
We even also got an ignore option for that very reason right ?

Edit: also this is the part i find quite ironic.
I am thus supposed to be easely triggered because i flamed some baiters and like to keep my profile, yet people get upset for my simply posting confessions in the confession thread ?

Anyone with an objective mindset relizes that is quite ironic, hypocrit and biased i hope ?!

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Lifetime Achievement Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:16 AM

Over 17k posts and it feels like my first time reading anything you have posted.

This is all that comes to mind:

wahmbulance.jpg

• ten-a-penny, fashion and Audi like this

SLUMPUSSY
  • SLUMPUSSY

Boss

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:27 AM

Depends on the gif lmao

use common sense ;)

darth and common sense do not belong in the same sentence

• Banks., Alexander, Ermac and 4 others like this

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Daily Globe
  • Finland

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:31 AM

I'm not a huge fan of Darth, and I couldn't care less about his posts sometimes, but there is a major bias in terms of hate. It's been growing over the past year or so and it's a shame the staff just doesn't bother to handle it properly. You have a main group of people that constantly talk sh*t about others and nothing ever gets done about it, even with substantial proof. This happens regardless of who you are, unless you're the one being hateful.

Again, I'm not a friend of Darth's at all, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

the irony

• SLUMPUSSY, Kalvin, Banks. and 7 others like this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Administrator
  • Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2016
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:34 PM

how about that sh*tty ban roulette ?

Even if nobody is gonna admit fault at that, can someone garanty me that will not happen again ?

Nope :]

• Kalvin, Banks., RedDagger and 7 others like this

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

Bald

• Daily Globe
  • United-Kingdom
  • 14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017
    Best GTAGarage Staff 2017
    Most Talented [Graphics] 2016
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Crew Poster Battle Winner 2016
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2016 [Honorable mention]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:36 PM

my dream is to one day win ban roulette
  • Voodoo and The Deadite like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:51 PM

It it so unreasonable that you f*ck off from somewhere that you're obviously not wanted?
People treating like a c*nt when you act like c*nt is neither ironic, hypocritical or biased.
Edit: Can we get a poll in here to vote on banning OP?

I really hope you are not suggesting me that people who are trying not to break rules and have a few controversial stories and opinions should leave the forum ?

In ideal conditions a forum should be a medium to express opinions and share experiences, regardless if said opinions are not populair.

Though there is often a certain sensoring on the expressing of hateful racist or other discriminating opinions, besides that there are few things that matter except things like staying on topic and such and even when a fair amount of people dislike such opinions it is a mistake to outright outcast such people, or at least in any decent forum it should be considered as such.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:54 PM

Yeah cause people who against fascism are totally the same as terrorist groups and murderous regimes.

And communists. Don't forget them, and seriously, f*ck those guys. Right?

Audi
  • Audi

Merces Letifer

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Slovenia
  • Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:56 PM

You come here just to try to get a rise from people.
  • Alexander and AlienTwo like this

Nero
  • Nero

custom grenade pin

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:00 PM

Though there is often a certain sensoring on the expressing of hateful racist or other discriminating opinions,

Mmmmhh.. I wonder why.

• Alexander, Shaundi., ten-a-penny and 3 others like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:23 PM

So far the answer of an easely triggered person being a moderator and totally incompetent at not trying to make situations escalate.

Though there is often a certain sensoring on the expressing of hateful racist or other discriminating opinions,

Mmmmhh.. I wonder why.
I never said there should not be somewhat of that stuff.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Administrator
  • Unknown
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:31 PM

So far the answer of an easely triggered person being a moderator and totally incompetent at not trying to make situations escalate.

You seem upset but I'm unsure what's upsetting about any of this.

• Tomasak, Alexander, Shaundi. and 4 others like this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:52 PM

What started out as a complaining rant about a removed sig has rumbled on and there have been some very candid personal opinions displayed towards the OP.

What I don’t understand about this, what I really don’t understand is why a member of a community, who is clearly disliked by some, disrespected by many and openly despised by a few, wants to remain a part of that community.

Why?

Seriously, if people called me offensive names and made it absolutely clear that my posts were sh*tty, edgy and utterly unwelcome,  I’d walk away from that community and never go back. Yet here we have someone who is evidently unpopular, clearly not welcome and yet battling for some kind of perverse recognition…it really is Diana Time all over again .

I agree with Kirsty, sometimes some members really do beggar belief.
  • V4S, Voodoo, Alexander and 9 others like this

SLUMPUSSY
  • SLUMPUSSY

Boss

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:58 PM

misery loves company

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

Bald

• Daily Globe
  • United-Kingdom
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:04 PM

Seriously, if people called me offensive names and made it absolutely clear that my posts were sh*tty, edgy and utterly unwelcome,  I’d walk away from that community and never go back. Yet here we have someone who is evidently unpopular, clearly not welcome and yet battling for some kind of perverse recognition…

Once you stop taking the internet seriously, it becomes a lot more fun and has you stay in communities a lot longer than you typically would, despite what people think of you.

thats why i love to make sh*tposts
  • Darth Absentis likes this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

RAD XTREME LEFTIST

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Not Very Punk 2016
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:11 PM

Other people with questionable avatars and signatures get theirs removed all the time

Don't see communist and antifa avatars removed though. I guess nazi swastika and ISIS flag would be OK as well then.

• Tomasak, RedDagger, Alexander and 5 others like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:32 PM

You seem upset but I'm unsure what's upsetting about any of this.
Quite ironic coming from the person i yesterday supposedly bothered and seemed quite annoyed.

That being said i am indeed quite annoyed by you and you know why, but since you are playing dumb, lets wrap it up:

I do not think jokes that are not funny for all people involved are really such great jokes.
I rather call such behavior bullying.
For that alone i already find that if your moral compass would not be screwed up, you should have resigned as moderator already.

Further the remark in the confession thread is bothersome.

Sure you edited it, but even with that i call bias on you...again.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Best Ledby 2016
    Most Helpful 2016
    Quotable Notable Post of the Year 2016 ["sup"]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:34 PM

ye I also think voodoo should resign as a mod

I hear there's free room for a new admin though

I also want a pony and a solid gold pacifier
  • Shaundi., ten-a-penny, make total destroy and 3 others like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:38 PM

What started out as a complaining rant about a removed sig has rumbled on and there have been some very candid personal opinions displayed towards the OP.

What I don’t understand about this, what I really don’t understand is why a member of a community, who is clearly disliked by some, disrespected by many and openly despised by a few, wants to remain a part of that community.

Why?

Seriously, if people called me offensive names and made it absolutely clear that my posts were sh*tty, edgy and utterly unwelcome,  I’d walk away from that community and never go back. Yet here we have someone who is evidently unpopular, clearly not welcome and yet battling for some kind of perverse recognition…it really is Diana Time all over again .

I agree with Kirsty, sometimes some members really do beggar belief.

Must say a majority currently dislikes me in the general chat.

Still, there are in fact a handful left that in fact agree with at least a few of my complaints towards the bias on this forum among things.

But the bias is felt this much that said persons will refrain from opening up about it anymore...it is that bad.

Though having said that, even if those people were not there, i got a gtaforums account and i will use it as long i do not want to do that anymore doing what a forum is for, expressing myself, trying to follow the rules of this forum.

Nero
  • Nero

custom grenade pin

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:41 PM

For that alone i already find that if your moral compass would not be screwed up, you should have resigned as moderator already.

You need to resign your life, son.

• Banks., Shaundi., ten-a-penny and 3 others like this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

RAD XTREME LEFTIST

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Not Very Punk 2016
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:46 PM

For that alone i already find that if your moral compass would not be screwed up,

>'darwin awards' avatar

>removed signature featured a man plummeting to his death

>attacks others for their 'moral compass'

alright then

• Tomasak, Alexander, Shaundi. and 7 others like this

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

DONT YOU WANT A 🅱ALLOON???

• The Yardies
  • None
  • 2nd Prettiest Snowflake 2017
    Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:52 PM

We should have a ban roulette where the only contestant is Darth Absentis.
  • Tomasak, Carbonox, Banks. and 9 others like this

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

Bald

• Daily Globe
  • United-Kingdom
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:54 PM

can i be voodoo's replacement?
  • Alexander likes this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Administrator
  • Unknown
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:54 PM   Best Answer

Your inquiry about your sig removal was adequately addressed on the first page. This is a private forum and your account here is a privilege granted to you by the owner. You have no rights here. If your signature is offensive to the community in any way, it can be removed at the sole discretion of staff. Each staff member has the power to act autonomously and summarily based on the circumstances of each incident. The vast majority of our community understand this and have no issue with it. If you cannot accept our rules and continually have problems understanding, it is probably in your best interest to find a different place to post.

Rather than continue this self-pity party, I think it's best for you to attempt to accept the reality of your situation here and move on.

• V4S, Tomasak, Banks. and 12 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users