Buying supplies but they wont come.

18 replies to this topic
L u c
  • L u c

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:47 AM

Ive spent on this more than 400k and they just dont appear lol.

Im staying in my current CEO, not leaving lobby\bunker, i wated over 20 minutes now and nothing happens. This is the 6th time its happening to me. Note i tried to buy it 6 times, all of them failed.

On two other accounts of mine it works fine.

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2017 - 01:01 PM

Thet take FOR f*ckING EVER to show up, so load up a playlist and they should be there when you load back to FR. The alternative is to sit in FR for 20+ minutes waiting for Agent14 to text you..
  • Solid Scorpion likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:04 PM Edited by Rafae, 09 August 2017 - 05:05 PM.

Same thing started happening to me yesterday >_>

Not sure if the supplies are actually empty as I've heard the little bar on the right doesn't work properly sometimes and that you should check your bunker laptop to be 100% sure whether supplies arrived/were delivered or not.

derek0514
  • derek0514

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:15 AM Edited by derek0514, 10 August 2017 - 05:20 AM.

I have had instances buying supplies before sell mission they don't come. Makes me mad - $75 k loss - what's going on? So now I do the sell mission don't buy supplies until it's over - pain in the rear.

should be able chose delivery vehicle and no multiple delivery vehicles.

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:41 AM

Just happened to me. Except I got the text saying they arrived, and they didn't. I even went and collected some on my own, and even then the collected supplies didn't show up on my bar. 

Good game C*. Now I can't get any supplies at all. 

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:41 AM

Just happened to me. Except I got the text saying they arrived, and they didn't. I even went and collected some on my own, and even then the collected supplies didn't show up on my bar. 

Check your bunker laptop too just to be sure.

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:46 AM

Check your bunker laptop too just to be sure.

Just restarted the game, it's all there now. 

Really odd... 

• Solid Scorpion and Rafae like this

Solid Scorpion
  • Solid Scorpion

Such a lust for GTA, Whoo?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:53 PM

It's totally hit and miss with buying supplies.

A friend of mine bought some and gave up on having them delivered after a few hours only to log in 24hrs later to have 'em delivered instantly.

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:24 PM

There's a glitch where the bar doesn't fill up even though the supplies have actually arrived.

The easiest fix is to switch your staff briefly between manufacturing and research, that normally makes them appear. Unfortunately if you've researched everything then switching sessions / restarting seems to be the only cure.

• thisispartaa likes this

derek0514
  • derek0514

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:04 AM Edited by derek0514, 12 August 2017 - 05:05 AM.

It has happened enough considering shutting down bunker business. Got all the research I wanted AE business makes good money without unpleasant surprises. I totally hate being hosed with the GR dune buggy delivery scenarios.

thisispartaa
  • thisispartaa

Friendly

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Just happened with me

restarting seems to be the only cure.

This worked! Thanks :)

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by whywontyoulisten, 4 weeks ago.

Bought supplies for the first time yesterday: arrived quickly for char 1, still waiting on char 2. Can't order any more because they are "on their way". Can't shut down business whilst acquiring supplies. Restarted console and game several times, and also switched staff between the three options. Ah well, 1/2 is good for Rockstar.

Edit: Typical...they just arrived.

derek0514
  • derek0514

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I buy them after delivery over, set character to watching bunker security camera. come back a little later verify supplies arrived; so far no problems.

shmok2
  • shmok2

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

So far I spent 1.2 million on supplies (every time I make a purchase I write it down) & I always got it.

• MC. likes this

pptz84
  • pptz84

Peon

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

Probably it's best to just ignore the bar still being empty. I never had this problem that I'm aware of, but also never check it. Just buy the supplies and forget about it - do your things like I/E, heists, etc. Come back after 2.5 hours and there you go: ready to sell. 

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:529__K/D:16.86 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

This has happened to me a few times it usually happens when i resupply before i sell 

TheIceWarrior
  • TheIceWarrior

Semiserio

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by TheIceWarrior, 3 weeks ago.

Same is happening for me for the Bunker and all the MC activites: I just buy the supplies and I can literally rebuy them five seconds later, since they don't arrive anyway. Money basically disappears into nothing now. GG Rockstar, keep up the good work!

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

This has started to happen more and more recently for some reason. I've noticed it tends to trigger when you buy supplies right before you sell which is what I normally do since I want to sell, do I/E and have stock producing in the meanwhile so I can sell again two hours later. Instead of buying supplies before you sell, do it afterwards.

TheIceWarrior
  • TheIceWarrior

Semiserio

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 3 weeks ago

This has started to happen more and more recently for some reason. I've noticed it tends to trigger when you buy supplies right before you sell which is what I normally do since I want to sell, do I/E and have stock producing in the meanwhile so I can sell again two hours later. Instead of buying supplies before you sell, do it afterwards.

Well, if I still could buy them. They are literally bugged, even after closing the magazines and the bunker: You buy them, 75K are gone, and you receive nothing. Basically, I now have a nice metal underground hole and multiple properties around Los Santos which I can't use for anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users