Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA SA: Why i can't convert RC Vehicles into a cars, bikes or planes?

1 reply to this topic
Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

Most Wanted Criminal :v

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

With practice and experiments i change some things about the vehicles and works great, but i see the RC Vehicles unecesary because and i have the game 100% and i have the 360 version to play again the story mode (never mind that other story :p ) well the case it when i triying to put any vehicle in the id's in the RC Vehicles, CJ Dosen't recognize like a vehicle, recognize like a object  but i can destroy the vehicle, if you ask me i modified the setting too and i created handling lines just like added vehicles, Where is coded the RC Vehicles or his ID? RC Cam (aka the Flower Pot) have a strange glitch, make the car like a Ghost Car ignoring the collision from the remplaced vehicle.

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

The Original is Here! dig it!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I'm not an expert in RC vehicles (I've never opened one) but I'm almost sure you need to edit their .dff files in order to make them work as vehicles (before changing the data files); you know, add them the corresponding dummies for doors, steer, lights, engine, etc. I could be probably wrong about that but as you said, " CJ doesn't recognize it like a vehicle, it does like a destroyable object", so that makes me think their .dff files are "hierarchically" simple, only their 3D model and probably just one dummy inside, just like weapons.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users