Most brutal movie for you?

37 replies to this topic
AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

AzrylGaming: Homecoming!!

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:50 PM

I think it was Final Destination 4,and Final Destination 5...
Woah!!i'm was 11 years old now,when i'm see FD4 on tv...i'm was 4 years old!!FD4 it's most brutal FD series for me...Like the Car crash scene...Hunt's alternate and non-alternate death...and in 2011/2012...FD5 is coming to theatre!!i'm was 6 years old..3D makes the movie more brutal!!i'm can't sleep after see FD5!! :( :(

That's the most brutal movie for me...what's yours?? :) :)

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:00 PM

Without reaching into the depths of horror Bone Tomahawk was pretty brutal IMO.

There was this one scene where a dude was striped naked, hung upside down, legs spread and dismembered down the middle with an axe I think it was and his entrails fell out onto the ground.

Anyway for a non-horror movie I wasn't expecting anything like that.
  • Mister Pink, The Deadite and ceszayers like this

AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:04 PM

Without reaching into the depths of horror Bone Tomahawk was pretty brutal IMO.

There was this one scene where a dude was striped naked, hung upside down, legs spread and dismembered down the middle with an axe I think it was and his entrails fell out onto the ground.

Anyway for a non-horror movie I wasn't expecting anything like that.

Woah!!i see the scene!!i'm feel trauma after see that scene...Anyway i see Bone Tomahawk when i'm was 9 years old!!FD3 also the brutal but only Ashley and Ashlyn Death!! :) :)

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:41 PM

The Voices starring Ryan Reynolds had some pretty gory moments, I watched it recently so it's in my head.

Also while not a movie the tv show Banshee had the most brutal fight scene i've seen. Rolls Royce hood figurine, thats all I'll say, if you've seen it you'll know what I mean.

UshaB
  • UshaB

Nacho Libre - "I wanna weeeeeen!"

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:50 PM

I've seen some pretty brutal films so far. Concerning from the horror gorey genre to the suspenseful thriller type serial killer-like films. With films, since the beginning of ever, I watch films to the very end I don't want to miss out. Eg if a walk into watching a film 30mins late then the next day I'll watch the whole film.

But.....there has only ever been one film I simply just stopped and walked away from and that's....Human Centipede 2...some people may say I'm not resilient enough or that, that's not even horrific. But to me its the context of it, the way in which he performs the...,"medical procedures", the reason for his method and the plain seediness of it. I just couldn't handle watching him cut out peoples knee caps with a rusty broken tool, that's all.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

XMD5A

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:33 PM

@Miami: Bone Tomahawk was a really good film and I know the scene you mentioned. :)

Itchi The Killer has some crazy torture scenes and that famous tongue scene although there's an underlying streak of humour about it all but still pretty graphic. Also French horror film À l'intérieur (Inside) 2007, was pretty horrible to watch at times. Then there's the usual films that crop up in these kind of topics like Cannibal Holocaust, Visitor Q and Nekromantik (still remember that theme music lol) They're all pretty brutal, gory and a disturbing to say the least. 

Then there's Harmony Korine films like Gummo where some guy pimps out his downs syndrome sister which is off the scale disturbing and the scene were the two brothers have a fist fight but they're really punching each other. There's no trickery, cuts or effects.  Or Happiness by 

Funny Games the Austrian film by filmmaker Michael Haneke comes to mind too. 

This film is funny and disturbing.. 

• Algonquin Assassin and Neon_Dreaming like this

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:49 PM

Then there's Harmony Korine films like Gummo where some guy pimps out his downs syndrome sister which is off the scale disturbing and the scene were the two brothers have a fist fight but they're really punching each other. There's no trickery, cuts or effects.

I'd like to see the footage of the unreleased Korine project called Fight Harm, a hidden camera movie where he started fights with people on the street as long as they were bigger than him. Can't find any footage on YouTube though.
  • Mister Pink likes this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:40 PM

Cannibal Holocaust was pretty sick. I love it.

TheFranchise
  • TheFranchise

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:51 PM

Hotel Rwanda

AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:58 PM

Hey!!please if you want reply this topic,please explain why that movie is brutal,gorey and make you shock...OK???alright,thanks for your attention!! :) :)
  • darthYENIK likes this

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:49 PM

Hostel had a big impact on me when I first saw it because I was still relatively young. It scared me how there was this secret organization that exists solely to kidnap and torture people. It was pretty gory to me at the time.

nsfw scene that REALLY scared me.

Spoiler

• Payne Killer likes this

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

expletive deleted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:12 PM

Nothing really shocks me at all. I've seen one too many liveleak/bestgore videos

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 August 2017 - 10:21 PM

you guys need to check out headshot or belko experiment, two recent movies

AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:01 AM

Oh yeah!!I'm gonna add Friday The 13th:Last Friday,Jason Goes To Hell,The Texas Chainsaw Massacre...The deleted scene Demon Jason was make me shock!!:/ :/

And,TTCM,Leatherface was so horrible...and yeah i'm gonna add more movie as i think brutal and gorey... :) :)

Plank.
  • Plank.

Resident NEET

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:06 AM

Movie gore doesn't usually phase me, but there's a scene in Carver where a guy goes to use an outhouse, and gets attacked by the antagonist. The antagonist takes a pair of pliers and squeezes the victim's testicle, causing it to pop like a grape with a sickening crunch sound. Made my nuts recede into my stomach when I first watched it. :lol:

Also, Faces of Death and Traces of Death. I remember having a few sick days from school in 7th grade, and spending the whole day torrenting and watching them. The ones that I still recall of the top of my head are the police shootout one where the man killed his family and runs outside and gets shot, the "Assassin" for hire demonstrating his wheelman skills, and someone jumping off a high rise with a massive thud and the crowd screaming at the end.

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:18 PM Edited by Richard Power Colt, 13 August 2017 - 08:48 PM.

Probably the most disturbing films I've seen would be Under The Skin
Spoiler
, Enter the Void
Spoiler
, Oldboy
Spoiler
and the Neon Demon
Spoiler
. Can't remember if I've seen anything more hardcore than that.
  • Mister Pink likes this

MuntyJack
  • MuntyJack

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:49 AM

all movies with Chuck Norris

AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:44 PM

all movies with Chuck Norris

Please explain me what is the movie title??thanks!! :) :)

Mukkus
  • Mukkus

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2017 - 03:29 AM Edited by Mukkus, 15 August 2017 - 03:30 AM.

I think the Saw series takes the cake for the most imaginative and gorey ways to maim human beings sequel after sequel...

NUTCRACKERRR
  • NUTCRACKERRR

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:12 PM

A Serbian Film
  • Arrows to Athens likes this

AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago

A Serbian Film

Alright!!where's the gorey part??

Good Hombre
  • Good Hombre

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

8MM and Hostel I guess, I really liked the dark atmosphere of these films.

Eoghan
  • Eoghan

Trippa Snippa

• The Yardies
  • Ireland

Posted 4 weeks ago

The Raid and The Raid 2, both good action flicks but also both have some pretty brutal scenes

AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago

The Raid and The Raid 2, both good action flicks but also both have some pretty brutal scenes

Woah!!The Raid??from Indonesia,right??well i love that film...fight and fight!! :cool:

And,also for the Belko Experiment..i'm download that film from ganool,and it was pretty brutality...

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

XMD5A

• The Connection
  • None
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014

Posted 4 weeks ago

Then there's Harmony Korine films like Gummo where some guy pimps out his downs syndrome sister which is off the scale disturbing and the scene were the two brothers have a fist fight but they're really punching each other. There's no trickery, cuts or effects.

I'd like to see the footage of the unreleased Korine project called Fight Harm, a hidden camera movie where he started fights with people on the street as long as they were bigger than him. Can't find any footage on YouTube though.

Ah yes. I remember something about this Yeah would love to see it. 

• Neon_Dreaming likes this

ceszayers
  • ceszayers

P L E B T A S T I C K

• The Precinct
  • None
  • Best New Member in Gen Chat 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by ceszayers, 3 weeks ago.

Brimstone.

There are a lot of films I've seen that are pretty high on the brutality scale but one of the earlier scenes in Brimstone stands out amongst the rest.

Actually I guess Requiem for a Dream is joint 1st for me. That film is painfully real, brutal in the sense of depressing and downright soul crushing.

• Tokasmoka likes this

AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Brimstone.

There are a lot of films I've seen that are pretty high on the brutality scale but one of the earlier scenes in Brimstone stands out amongst the rest.

Actually I guess Requiem for a Dream is joint 1st for me. That film is painfully real, brutal in the sense of depressing and downright soul crushing.

Brimstone??my dad always watch that movie!!yeah pretty brutal for Brimstone!! :) :)

ceszayers
  • ceszayers

P L E B T A S T I C K

• The Precinct
  • None
  • Best New Member in Gen Chat 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 3 weeks ago

Gotta add Bone Tomahawk to my own list aswell, watched it tonight. Damn, great movie.

All of the New French Extremity films I've watched are brutal in the traditional sense, violence, torture and a f*ckton of gore. Or just sexually horrifying.

Haute Tension is a favourite, creative deaths are a good way to keep me interested.

Recently watched À l'intérieur, anything involving a pregnant woman and violence is always guaranteed to be brutal.

• Mister Pink likes this

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

DONT YOU WANT A 🅱ALLOON???

• The Yardies
  • None
  • 2nd Prettiest Snowflake 2017
    Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 3 weeks ago

Tematically wise, Schindler's List is pretty brutal because unlike most movies in this thread, it actually happened.
The scene where Amon just snipes people for the sake of it is f*cked up.

Movie gore doesn't usually phase me, but there's a scene in Carver where a guy goes to use an outhouse, and gets attacked by the antagonist. The antagonist takes a pair of pliers and squeezes the victim's testicle, causing it to pop like a grape with a sickening crunch sound. Made my nuts recede into my stomach when I first watched it. :lol:

Oh i just read this and i cringed.
  • Neon_Dreaming likes this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

XMD5A

• The Connection
  • None
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014

Posted 3 weeks ago

Gotta add Bone Tomahawk to my own list aswell, watched it tonight. Damn, great movie.

All of the New French Extremity films I've watched are brutal in the traditional sense, violence, torture and a f*ckton of gore. Or just sexually horrifying.

Haute Tension is a favourite, creative deaths are a good way to keep me interested.

Recently watched À l'intérieur, anything involving a pregnant woman and violence is always guaranteed to be brutal.

Haute Tension is one my favourites too. I've seen it about 5 times. A L'interieur actually had me squirming.  

• ceszayers likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users