SA:Skate anim in animgrp.dat?

8 replies to this topic
AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

AzrylGaming: Homecoming!!

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 August 2017 - 06:10 AM

Yeah when i'm gonna edit animgrp.dat...i'm scrolling down...gonna edit fat woman anim...and when i'm scrolling down again,i found skate_idle,and another skate_ code...is this the deleted skateboard or deleted skater ped(WMYSKAT)??

The_Human
  • The_Human

The Eye

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:42 PM

That's the animation files used for skateboard. Some mods replace those anims and use it for the mod's benefit.

AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:54 PM

That's the animation files used for skateboard. Some mods replace those anims and use it for the mod's benefit.

Woah!!so skate.ifp??that was anim too,right??argh!!i'm interested to see how the anim!!but luckily i can open anim file!!:) :)

The_Human
  • The_Human

The Eye

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:56 PM

You can view it using Ryosuke's Anim Manager, I don't think there's any other tool which tool which allow you to view animation.

AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:09 PM

You can view it using Ryosuke's Anim Manager, I don't think there's any other tool which tool which allow you to view animation.

RAM(Ryosuke Anim Manager)?!yes,i use that tool to open anim!!:lol: :lol:

Don't you see what i'm say??luckily i can open anim file!!

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

Dig it!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2017 - 05:07 PM

Yeah when i'm gonna edit animgrp.dat...i'm scrolling down...gonna edit fat woman anim...and when i'm scrolling down again,i found skate_idle,and another skate_ code...is this the deleted skateboard or deleted skater ped(WMYSKAT)??

No, I'm sorry but those anims are used by the roller skater ped, which we frequently see at the coast. If you open ped.ifp with Ryosuke Anim Manager you will see it. Remember that "animgrp.dat" is a file that stores the on-foot animations of peds, if there is an skateboard anim the game will considerate it a vehicle.

AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:28 PM

No, I'm sorry but those anims are used by the roller skater ped, which we frequently see at the coast. If you open ped.ifp with Ryosuke Anim Manager you will see it. Remember that "animgrp.dat" is a file that stores the on-foot animations of peds, if there is an skateboard anim the game will considerate it a vehicle.

Woah!!roller skate ped??i'm interested to hear his voice....and what his model name!! :/ :/

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

Dig it!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:39 AM

Woah!!roller skate ped??i'm interested to hear his voice....and what his model name!! :/ :/

The game has a couple of ped models destinated to use that anim group, WMYRO & WFYRO. There are even some mods that let you use those anims.

Spoiler

The_Human
  • The_Human

The Eye

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:20 AM

Apparently I was wrong, it's been a long time since I saw that file so I was wrong. Sorry for the wrong information BTW.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users