Quantcast

» «
Photo

Now Possible to get DOS or DDOS threw GTA Online Client (PS4)

40 replies to this topic
LaCucaRacha
  • LaCucaRacha

#PayMeInPuta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

No point on leaving the session. If he already scanned everyone Ip's he's already got yours. Might as well stay there and tell him how much of a cock sucker he is before he boots you. 

i've been threatened with this repeatedly

nothing happens

then i reply a day later and call them a wanker and block them immediately

Sometimes it's serious. I killed some tryhard with my Hydra while he was flying on an Opressor the other day, and he didn't take it so lightly.

Yes, he booted me offline, or Ddosed me (whatever you want to call it). This moron even baited himself out by providing proof of his Ddosing. Way to make it obvious, Professor Handjob.

Checked his profile and wasn't surprised by what I saw:

DJ8IQBpXkAQTGcA.jpg

He's allowed to kill you, but you're not allowed to kill him. Beware of this guy.

• Arrows to Athens and Nossirag like this

PetrolCB
  • PetrolCB

I Am The Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Please don't which hunt people either on the this form or shown here. How good are you if you step down to their level.

Why? It's bullsh*t and illegal. So why not out these dipsh*ts?
  • Arrows to Athens, Cackling Jack and Verstappen like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Arrows to Athens, 3 days ago.

Please don't which hunt people either on the this form or shown here. How good are you if you step down to their level.

I agree 100%. I pay money every month for Internet, only to have some jackass tamper with it halfway across the world. Should we let them carry on and do this to everyone else? Online needs to be safer.

Name and shame them.

• Azaan60, Verstappen, PetrolCB and 1 other like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

I agree 100%. I pay money every month for Internet, only to have some jackass tamper with it halfway across the world. Should we let them carry on and do this to everyone else? Online needs to be safer.

Name and shame them.

It has to be disallowed because it's an easily abused idea.  If we had a "name and shame" thread for anything you can guarantee that within the first 10 posts there would be at least 1 completely innocent person.

• kenmy13999 likes this

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 3 days ago

Name and shame them.

It has to be disallowed because it's an easily abused idea.  If we had a "name and shame" thread for anything you can guarantee that within the first 10 posts there would be at least 1 completely innocent person.
I think you're maybe a little to nice in that prediction, at least in the long run

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

Spoiler

I think you're maybe a little to nice in that prediction, at least in the long run

Yeah, I'm the kid at school that argued against capital punishment because for every n number of "righteous" executions, there's be the odd one or two that were innocent.

I've been unlucky enough to be done for something I had nothing to do with - I think that's where my feelings on the matter come from.

Either way, naming and shaming gets shut down on this forum so our opinions means bugger all :p

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 days ago

Name and shame them.

This dude tampered with my connection to the point where I had to call up my ISP to get it fixed. I also have all the evidence. I think a name and shame for this is completely justified, to be honest.

• PetrolCB likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Furry_Monkey, 3 days ago.

Spoiler

This dude tampered with my connection to the point where I had to call up my ISP to get it fixed. I also have all the evidence. I think a name and shame for this is completely justified, to be honest.

I understand but my point was that if you can do it then surely everyone else can, and while you wouldn't be lying someone else would.  Can't have 1 rule for 1 and 1 rule for the others!

Your ISP should have taken that seriously anyway.  You shouldn't have to do anything yourself, other than report it to them.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Arrows to Athens, 3 days ago.

Spoiler

I understand but my point was that if you can do it then surely everyone else can, and while you wouldn't be lying someone else would.  Can't have 1 rule for 1 and 1 rule for the others!

Your ISP should have taken that seriously anyway.  You shouldn't have to do anything yourself, other than report it to them.

I don't even know how to report. I can't be asked. Like I said, if you have sufficient evidence, then a name and shame is fine.

• PetrolCB likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Furry_Monkey, 3 days ago.

Spoiler

I don't even know how to report. I can't be asked. Like I said, if you have sufficient evidence, then a name and shame is fine.

You said you had to contact your ISP.  I assumed that you told them about your problem.

Anyway, I've explained why it's not fine.  That's why it gets shut down.

Supercj14
  • Supercj14

GTA Online Expert

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Supercj14, 2 days ago.

Spoiler

You said you had to contact your ISP.  I assumed that you told them about your problem.

Anyway, I've explained why it's not fine.  That's why it gets shut down.

The best way to report a DDOS attack is to call your ISPs abuse hotline and tell them what happened. More then not they will want you, or they will, get your router logs and look at them. As much as I want to, I can not allow which hunting and name drops, Period!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users