liqour store

2 replies to this topic
dudi2807
  • dudi2807

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:35 PM

im in the mission of robbing tge liquor store with catalina its the mission.with tHe atvs and one of the briefcases fell under tHe bridge and into the water so im diving for the briefcase foe more than half an hour and my lung capacity is about 80% but i cant get near the briefcase. What do i do?

Craig
  • Craig

Umbilical World

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:07 PM

At this point it's as good as gone I'm afraid. Even if your lung capacity was 100%, it's unlikely you'd make it back to the surface. That's also assuming you could find the briefcase. Your only other option is to fail the mission and retry it.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:03 AM

Easy solution, quit and start over. But if you want to persevere then check out the Undowning Zone topic. There are various spots along the water's edge where CJ can slip out from under the water and he'll drop to the ground and can then walk on the bottom without a special need for air. Driving vehicles is possible to if you push a sunken car in to the zone to undrown it. All this is a lot of work for a mission that can be tried again, but exploring the seabed is a lot of fun anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users