Quantcast

» «
Photo

Should children be included in the mod? *

34 replies to this topic

Poll: __ (114 member(s) have cast votes)

Should children be included in the mod?

1. Yes, but only as an optional patch (84 votes [73.68%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 73.68%

2. Yes, but made immortal so they can't be killed (8 votes [7.02%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.02%

3. No, not at all (22 votes [19.30%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.30%

Vote Guests cannot vote
skatefilter5
  • skatefilter5

Controlling Both Players

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:07 PM

Well, about the GTA game like V kids steal something at the store that feels like a video game in real life of GTAV i see it sometimes, 

if someone add children in bullsworth as optional player will might kill childrens instead not to kill kids and running over them on purpose thinking like GTA3 violent video game back in 2001 kids in a schoolbus and blowing it up. If it someone adds kids to snapshot as optional 3 they'll sometimes kill any kids for no reason like it's never ends in 2017 anytime play GTA games.

Like rockstar says their no going to add children ever.

If no kids in bullsworth, they will completely adults in schools.

VictorViceVity
  • VictorViceVity

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:59 PM Edited by VictorViceVity, 18 August 2017 - 08:00 PM.

Well, about the GTA game like V kids steal something at the store that feels like a video game in real life of GTAV i see it sometimes, 

if someone add children in bullsworth as optional player will might kill childrens instead not to kill kids and running over them on purpose thinking like GTA3 violent video game back in 2001 kids in a schoolbus and blowing it up. If it someone adds kids to snapshot as optional 3 they'll sometimes kill any kids for no reason like it's never ends in 2017 anytime play GTA games.

But they have them in Bully!

Dude, you Kno darn right if you had the option to privately have this System in your game, you would play it.

No offense but who are you kidding. We are all GTA Enthusiests, its in our vains.

And I agree with you and many people that killing Youths in a GTA game is a bit controversial. But if you look at Bully none of the adults or youths died!

We should do the same with UG. And have them get knocked out for a minute or two. Then walk away slowly or limping gaining back their strength. Or like Bob said the paramedics can help them gain strength instantly.

Idk if you Kno but Dkuin is excellent when it comes to protecting content. Heck, I cant even add scripts in the main script unless he unlocks it.

With that type of skill we can protect that feature and make sure no one with be able to tamper with it. And if they do then they have violated the rules of UG. And them doing so will have nothing to do with UG.

The UG Team will make it very clear and will need to get that into everyone's heads, that if you choose to mod that feature, your putting yourself at risk.

Yes put children in the mod!
  • skatefilter5 likes this

skatefilter5
  • skatefilter5

Controlling Both Players

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:41 PM Edited by skatefilter5, 30 August 2017 - 05:42 PM.

But they have them in Bully!

Dude, you Kno darn right if you had the option to privately have this System in your game, you would play it.

No offense but who are you kidding. We are all GTA Enthusiests, its in our vains.

And I agree with you and many people that killing Youths in a GTA game is a bit controversial. But if you look at Bully none of the adults or youths died!

We should do the same with UG. And have them get knocked out for a minute or two. Then walk away slowly or limping gaining back their strength. Or like Bob said the paramedics can help them gain strength instantly.

Idk if you Kno but Dkuin is excellent when it comes to protecting content. Heck, I cant even add scripts in the main script unless he unlocks it.

With that type of skill we can protect that feature and make sure no one with be able to tamper with it. And if they do then they have violated the rules of UG. And them doing so will have nothing to do with UG.

The UG Team will make it very clear and will need to get that into everyone's heads, that if you choose to mod that feature, your putting yourself at risk.

Yes put children in the mod!

Anyways I found childrens in ped spawner from bully which is manually use for cleo.cs, but it's not shown in bullsworth and high school yet, anyway high school is a ghost town.no kids or teachers, in bullsworth there's only less people walking around

• VictorViceVity likes this

VictorViceVity
  • VictorViceVity

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:17 AM

Anyways I found childrens in ped spawner from bully which is manually use for cleo.cs, but it's not shown in bullsworth and high school yet, anyway high school is a ghost town.no kids or teachers, in bullsworth there's only less people walking around

Yea Im hip. Well SS3 was just released and the team has been working hard to crack down on bugs and crashes. So I am not surprised if they haven't got around to Bull Worth yet. And if Dan adds this feature, awesome! If he does not add this feature, the mod is still AWESOME! Plus they got bigger fish to fry for now.

• skatefilter5 likes this

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA:Underground Developer

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground]

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:31 PM

Yea Im hip. Well SS3 was just released and the team has been working hard to crack down on bugs and crashes. So I am not surprised if they haven't got around to Bull Worth yet. And if Dan adds this feature, awesome! If he does not add this feature, the mod is still AWESOME! Plus they got bigger fish to fry for now.

We have. Bullworth is fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users