Photo

[XB1] SCIO Military - Recruitment [XB1]

36 replies to this topic
SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

Special Covert Intelligence and Operational Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:05 PM Edited by SCIO Military, 04 September 2017 - 03:40 PM.

As of now, SCIO is inactive and has suspended recruiting. Thanks for everyone looking to join, I'll leave the page as below:

Spoiler
  • TheRealAndrew likes this

HDjames1
  • HDjames1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:15 AM

Hi guys I posted a message on your previous thread about joining. I didn't fill out an application btw but one of your leaders messaged me on xbox to say that i was good to join, but id need to fill in an application on here to make it a damn sight easier to recruit me.

Name (or nickname): James (GT is Paradise Luxur)

Nationality: American

GTAO Rank: 264 ish (haven't been on in a week or so)

Which division are you interested in joining?: Ground but can you train me to become a better jet dogfighter?

Why are you wanting to join this crew?: I want to try a different aspect of gta and join a military style crew to see what you're all about.

What are your skills?: I'm a good ground player and buzzard dogfighter but wanna get better in jets as i said before.

How active are you on Xbox?: Depends. In the week, a few hours every few days.

Can you download kik if you don't have it?: I have kik

What is your kik? (We use kik for war chats and notifying members of threats): kik is zDespondency

Thank you!

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:00 PM

Hi guys I posted a message on your previous thread about joining. I didn't fill out an application btw but one of your leaders messaged me on xbox to say that i was good to join, but id need to fill in an application on here to make it a damn sight easier to recruit me.

Name (or nickname): James (GT is Paradise Luxur)

GTAO Rank: 264 ish (haven't been on in a week or so)

Which division are you interested in joining?: Ground but can you train me to become a better jet dogfighter?

Why are you wanting to join this crew?: I want to try a different aspect of gta and join a military style crew to see what you're all about.

What are your skills?: I'm a good ground player and buzzard dogfighter but wanna get better in jets as i said before.

How active are you on Xbox?: Depends. In the week, a few hours every few days.

Can you download kik if you don't have it?: I have kik

What is your kik? (We use kik for war chats and notifying members of threats): kik is zDespondency

Thank you!

Hi there James, thanks for contacting us. I reviewed your application yesterday night but I've only just had time to reply now.

Please check your Xbox messages to see whether you've been accepted or not, and next steps to become a SCIO operative. Also, we've recently changed our app to which we communicate outside of Xbox to discord as it's better. Could you please also PM me on here or Xbox to say whether you already have it or not, and if not we recommend downloading it to keep up to date on crew activity.

If for some reason you don't wanna get it, it's perfectly fine.

Have a great day James!

Many thanks,

GB

Headhunter Echo
  • Headhunter Echo

Unified Ground Command

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:55 AM

Hello. I would really like to contact you on some information. If you could please message me on either of the following:
Discord: Anton 044 B#7080
Xbox: Anton 044 B

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:25 PM

Hello. I would really like to contact you on some information. If you could please message me on either of the following:
Discord: Anton 044 B#7080
Xbox: Anton 044 B

Have done

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:30 PM

Page updated 13/08/2017

• Ryuscus likes this

Ryuscus
  • Ryuscus

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:08 PM

I guess I should officially apply.

Name (or nickname): Ryuscus
Gamertag: Semita Iustorum
Nationality: 'Merica
GTAO Rank: 270ish
Which division are you interested in joining?: Ground
Why are you wanting to join this crew?: Looking for an active group of not so serious guys (and gals) looking to have fun.
What are your skills?: Stuff and things
How active are you on Xbox?: Usually 5-6 times per week 2-3 hours at a time if not more. EST evenings.

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:14 PM Edited by SCIO Military, 14 August 2017 - 08:21 PM.

I guess I should officially apply.

Name (or nickname): Ryuscus
Gamertag: Semita Iustorum
Nationality: 'Merica
GTAO Rank: 270ish
Why are you wanting to join this crew?: Looking for an active group of not so serious guys (and gals) looking to have fun.
What are your skills?: Stuff and things
How active are you on Xbox?: Usually 5-6 times per week 2-3 hours at a time if not more. EST evenings.

Hello there,

I'm Air Commodore GB, head of Air Force and Joint Commander of the crew.

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you once we have done so, this can take up to 24 hours from now to complete, but once we have done we will contact you on Xbox.

Have a great day

Saph19
  • Saph19

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:29 PM

Name (or nickname): Sapphire
Gamertag: MissSapphire xx
Nationality: Canada...eh.
GTAO Rank: 101(on Xbox360 am rank 831)
Why are you wanting to join this crew?: I'm looking for an active group of not too serious, can be when needed but also fun.
What are your skills?: Shooting... driving is okay.
How active are you on Xbox?: Usually Monday - Thursday(weekends I'm not available).
Time zone: CST

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:29 PM

Name (or nickname): Sapphire
Gamertag: MissSapphire xx
Nationality: Canada...eh.
GTAO Rank: 101(on Xbox360 am rank 831)
Why are you wanting to join this crew?: I'm looking for an active group of not too serious, can be when needed but also fun.
What are your skills?: Shooting... driving is okay.
How active are you on Xbox?: Usually Monday - Thursday(weekends I'm not available).
Time zone: CST

Hi SAPPHIRE,

Thanks for applying to join us, we are currently reviewing your application now and should get back to you within an hour.

Whilst you wait, I do apologize if you've downloaded the app "Line", I haven't updated that yet. We are now using Discord so if you could please check your GTA Forums messages and Xbox messages - we have sent you a link to join our server.

Have a great day.

GB

Kolter_12
  • Kolter_12

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2017 - 04:48 AM

Name (or nickname):Swolter
Gamertag:RIPswolter12
Nationality:American
GTAO Rank:20 (only because I just switched to Xbox1 and my stats do not reflect my abilities)
Which division are you interested in joining?:Air Force
Why are you wanting to join this crew?:Very few friends to play with on xbox
What are your skills?:Flying and Driving
How active are you on Xbox?:Fairly active, few hours a day several days of the week

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:45 AM Edited by SCIO Military, 16 August 2017 - 12:22 PM.

Name (or nickname):Swolter
Gamertag:RIPswolter12
Nationality:American
GTAO Rank:20 (only because I just switched to Xbox1 and my stats do not reflect my abilities)
Which division are you interested in joining?:Air Force
Why are you wanting to join this crew?:Very few friends to play with on xbox
What are your skills?:Flying and Driving
How active are you on Xbox?:Fairly active, few hours a day several days of the week

Hi SWOLTER,

Thanks for applying to join us, we are currently reviewing your application now and should get back to you within a few days.

Whilst you wait, I do apologize if you've downloaded the app "Line", I haven't updated that yet. We are now using Discord so if you could please check your GTA Forums messages and Xbox messages - we have sent you a link to join our server.

Have a great day.

GB

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:29 PM

Thread updated: 16/08/17

A-funk
  • A-funk

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:01 AM

Name (or nickname): Andrew

Gamertag: Andyboy2651

GTAO Rank: 85

Which division are you interested in joining?: Ground (terrible jet pilot)

Why are you wanting to join this crew?: To play with like minded people who can work together

What are your skills?: Im an ok shooter, decent driver, good team player.

How active are you on Xbox?:5-6 nights a week

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:01 AM

Gamertag: Andyboy2651

GTAO Rank: 85

Which division are you interested in joining?: Ground (terrible jet pilot)

Why are you wanting to join this crew?: To play with like minded people who can work together

What are your skills?: Im an ok shooter, decent driver, good team player.

How active are you on Xbox?:5-6 nights a week

Hello Andy!

Thanks for applying to join us. We are currently reviewing your application as of now, but in the meantime, please download an app called Discord.

We use this for crew comms outside of Xbox and proves to be very useful to our members. Here, we go ove the crew rules with you and answer any questions you have. Then a quick basic test to see what your ground skill is like (not to worry, this is just for us to see what type of player you are) and then we can get you the uniforms and crew tag so you're an official member of the crew.

Depending on how active you are, this process normally takes a few days altogether, from the moment you apply to passing your test and gaining the uniforms & tag.

What I'll do now is send you a link to our discord chat, so you can either download the app from the App Store/ marketplace or whatever your equivalent is for your phone and then input the link when you're on there or just press on the link and it'll automatically take you to the App Store/ marketplace if that makes sense.

Any questions, feel free to send me a PM on here (gta forums) or on Xbox. My GT is Respis.

Have a nice day and I'll look forward to talking more.

GB

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:32 PM

Thread updated 17/08/17

Adventix
  • Adventix

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:06 PM

Hi SCIO Military,

I've been reading your thread and other XB1 crews' threads to see if I wanna join any. I've literally just realised that you have to sign up to GTAForums to post a comment and apply, so I'm a little frustrated with that but ah well.

Name (or nickname): Cian

Gamertag: ZB2006

GTAO Rank: 153

Why are you wanting to join this crew?: I'd like to see what you guys are all about, I've never been in a military crew before but I guess I'll see if I like it.

What are your skills?: Great TDM player in free aim, I'm a good driver and leader as well.

How active are you on Xbox?: A few hours on Saturday & Sunday and if I go on in the week, it's normally pretty late (11PM est kinda time)

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:28 PM

Hi SCIO Military,

I've been reading your thread and other XB1 crews' threads to see if I wanna join any. I've literally just realised that you have to sign up to GTAForums to post a comment and apply, so I'm a little frustrated with that but ah well.

Name (or nickname): Cian

Gamertag: ZB2006

GTAO Rank: 153

Why are you wanting to join this crew?: I'd like to see what you guys are all about, I've never been in a military crew before but I guess I'll see if I like it.

What are your skills?: Great TDM player in free aim, I'm a good driver and leader as well.

How active are you on Xbox?: A few hours on Saturday & Sunday and if I go on in the week, it's normally pretty late (11PM est kinda time)

Hi Cian,

Thanks for applying, we are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you to say whether you've been accepted or not, within the next 24 hours.

As it is highly probable that you will be accepted (we only reject if the person applying has a bad past with any of our members or will disrupt the current crew cohesion) we recommend you download an app called 'Discord' which we use for crew comms outside of Xbox. Here you can ask any members questions, stay up to date on activities or just get to know the members better.

Anyway, have a great weekend.

GB

TheRealAndrew
  • TheRealAndrew

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:32 AM Edited by TheRealAndrew, 21 August 2017 - 03:03 AM.

Gamertag: HazelEel4775316

GTAO Rank: 41(I would be higher but there was a problem with someone moding my level, idk why)

Which division are you interested in joining?: Air Force

Why are you wanting to join this crew?: I dont have a good crew

What are your skills?: I can dodge missles 90% of the time(no joke) and handle lazers well

How active are you on Xbox?: I play everyday, any time im not at school,doing homework, etc.

note: I play on 360  but can make a account on Xbox1 if i absolutely have to 

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2017 - 06:21 AM Edited by SCIO Military, 21 August 2017 - 06:29 AM.

Gamertag: HazelEel4775316

GTAO Rank: 41(I would be higher but there was a problem with someone moding my level, idk why)

Why are you wanting to join this crew?: I dont have a good crew

What are your skills?: I can dodge missles 90% of the time(no joke) and handle lazers well

How active are you on Xbox?: I play everyday, any time im not at school,doing homework, etc.

note: I play on 360  but can make a account on Xbox1 if i absolutely have to 

Hi Andrew,

It's great to hear that you want to join us, but we are an Xbox One only crew, so if you were to join, any crew stuff would be done on XB1.

Either way, we are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you to say whether you've been accepted or not, within the next 24 hours.

As it is probable that you will be accepted (we only reject if the person applying has a bad past with any of our members or will disrupt the current crew cohesion) we recommend you download an app called 'Discord' which we use for crew comms outside of Xbox. Here you can ask any members questions, stay up to date on activities or just get to know the members better.

Any questions, message me on here or on Xbox gt: Respis.

Have a good week

GB
  • TheRealAndrew likes this

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:17 PM Edited by SCIO Military, 22 August 2017 - 10:27 PM.

Page updated 22/08/17 - with places filling fast (despite it saying otherwise on social club, I haven't had time to get all the members their tag yet), why not join us? If you're debating to join and want to see more of what we're about, we are proud to offer potential future members the ability to have a trial with us. Here you can join us on an op, in a crew war, a few missions and get to know crew members better before making your final decision...

Have an idea to make our thread better than it already is, or just something cool to add? Whether you're a member or not, please give us your feedback, we're more than happy to listen and potentially edit our post to make it as best as possible for applicants.

EDuncan
  • EDuncan

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:06 PM

Name (or nickname): Elliot
Gamertag: GeBRsB
Nationality: English
GTAO Rank: 89 (around
Why are you wanting to join this crew?: I've been in many military crews in the past and none have been any good. I took a break from gta for a while and now I'm back looking for a good crew and you seem to be the best around.
What are your skills?: I'm a good Jet pilot and I can accurately strafe to take out ground targets.
How active are you on Xbox?: Usually active an hour or so a day, with maybe a few hours more at the weekend.

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:57 PM Edited by SCIO Military, 23 August 2017 - 10:58 PM.

Name (or nickname): Elliot
Gamertag: GeBRsB
Nationality: English
GTAO Rank: 89 (around
Why are you wanting to join this crew?: I've been in many military crews in the past and none have been any good. I took a break from gta for a while and now I'm back looking for a good crew and you seem to be the best around.
What are your skills?: I'm a good Jet pilot and I can accurately strafe to take out ground targets.
How active are you on Xbox?: Usually active an hour or so a day, with maybe a few hours more at the weekend.

Hi there Elliot,

Thanks for applying to join SCIO; it's great to see some UK people wanting to join, which is great because lots of our superior officers are from the UK, including me. As of now, we are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you within 24 hours via Xbox to say whether you've been accepted or not.

Have a good day.

GB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page updated 23/08/17

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2017 - 10:59 AM Edited by SCIO Military, 28 August 2017 - 01:39 PM.

Page updated 26/08/17 - 

smugglers-run-dlc-pic_orig.gif

As of now, SCIO's budget is being focused on the new weapons and vehicles promised by the UK's defence ministry.

Above are some of the vehicles provided by the Ministry of Defense, which should be available to SCIO by the 29th of August when the shipment of arms arrive.

PITBULLxMEDEL
  • PITBULLxMEDEL

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2017 - 01:16 AM

GTAF Username: PITBULLxMEDEL
Social Club Username: PITBULLxMEDEL
Gaming ID(s): PITBULLxMEDEL
Platform(s): XBOX 1
GTA MP games played: GTAV
Other MP games played: GTAV
Timezone: PACIFIC TIME
GTAF Activity: NEW, WILL CHECK DAILY
In-game Activity: NIGHTS DURING THE WEEK.  ON ALL WEEKEND
Gang History on GTAF: N/A
How can you contribute to a gang/crew:BY HELPING MAKE CREW MEMBERS MONEY.  
Tell us about yourself as a person: EASY GOING
Tell us about yourself as a gamer:  BEEN ON GTA V SINCE IT CAME OUT
Anything else: I'M BASICALLY LOOKING FOR ACTIVE CREW TO MAKE MONEY WITH.  RESUPPLY AND SELL EACH OTHER'S BUSINESS, BUNKERS, ETC.

Ryuscus
  • Ryuscus

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:09 AM

GTA MP games played

: GTAV

Timezone: 

PACIFIC TIME

GTAF Activity: 

NEW, WILL CHECK DAILY

In-game Activity: 

NIGHTS DURING THE WEEK.  ON ALL WEEKEND

Gang History on GTAF: 

N/A

Tell us about yourself as a person: 

EASY GOING

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: 

BEEN ON GTA V SINCE IT CAME OUT

Anything else: 

I'M BASICALLY LOOKING FOR ACTIVE CREW TO MAKE MONEY WITH.  RESUPPLY AND SELL EACH OTHER'S BUSINESS, BUNKERS, ETC.

Thanks for the interest in SCIO. If you have Kik or Discord, please message me to proceed to the next stage of recruitment.

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2017 - 02:17 PM

Timezone: PACIFIC TIME
GTAF Activity: NEW, WILL CHECK DAILY
In-game Activity: NIGHTS DURING THE WEEK.  ON ALL WEEKEND
Gang History on GTAF: N/A
Tell us about yourself as a person: EASY GOING
Tell us about yourself as a gamer:  BEEN ON GTA V SINCE IT CAME OUT
Anything else: I'M BASICALLY LOOKING FOR ACTIVE CREW TO MAKE MONEY WITH.  RESUPPLY AND SELL EACH OTHER'S BUSINESS, BUNKERS, ETC.

pitbullxmedel_1_orig.gif

mikeimp91
  • mikeimp91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2017 - 02:43 AM Edited by mikeimp91, 29 August 2017 - 05:42 AM.

GTAF Username: Michael

Social Club Username: mikeimp91
Gaming ID(s): mikeimp
Platform(s): Xbox 1, PS4, Wii U, PC
Other MP games played: GTAV, Halo Series, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, War Thunder, The Isle
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
GTAF Activity: Varies

In-game Activity: Somewhat active, will vary depending on work schedule.
Gang History on GTAF:  Some role-play crews here and there, the last one was Mercanti Family.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: By helping other members, and improving my skills to be among the best so I won't fail my teammates.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm usually laid-back, I served in the USAF and I am currently re-enlisting so I have experience with leadership and camaraderie. I can take a joke and I like to make new friends to hang out with on GTA. I enjoy a good laugh but when it's required I can get serious.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: The first game I ever owned was Crash Bandicoot, and I've been gaming ever since. I don't hate on other consoles because each has their own qualities to bring to the table. I enjoy FPS, RPGs, and MMORPGs. I consider myself a casual gamer.
Anything else: I'm looking to join a great crew where I can become a part of a family and contribute to help it grow. Making money is nice, but it's not really worth the effort if you can't enjoy the company you're with. I'm just looking forward to having a good time.

awzach01
  • awzach01

Buried Sinners MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:50 PM

Gamertag: iVokz V

Nationality: White

GTAO Rank: 314

Which division are you interested in joining?: Airforce

Why are you wanting to join this crew?: Very interesting and want to get back in the military community. I retired for a bit.

What are your skills?: Ground, Flying, Communication, Giving Orders, Etc

How active are you on Xbox? Every Single Day

Name (or nickname):

Gamertag:

Nationality:

GTAO Rank:

Which division are you interested in joining?:

Why are you wanting to join this crew?:

What are your skills?:

How active are you on Xbox?

Warpiggzz1
  • Warpiggzz1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:45 AM

Name (or nickname): Daniel
Gamertag: GG WaRpiGGZz
Nationality: Irish
GTAO Rank: 92
Which division are you interested in joining?: Whichever you find me suited to :)
Why are you wanting to join this crew?: I need a crew to socialise and have some fun with and also to make some new friends!
What are your skills?: Driving, Killing and talking my way out of a situation.
How active are you on Xbox?: Very active.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users