Scarlet Splicers MC Southern San-An [PS4] [17+] [RP Club]

PS4
12 replies to this topic
Bubz_SS-MC
  • Bubz_SS-MC

Scarlet Splicers MC - President

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:25 PM Edited by Bubz_SS-MC, 2 days ago.

emblem_128.png

l8t-S1wnGEC8V-3XOFg_ag_0_0.jpg

Who We Are:

We are an established motorcycle club that has been is existence since June 25th, 2017. We are not murderers and thieves, like the media would have you believe. We are not terrorists or national threats either, like the government so desperately tries to make us out to be. We are not all outlaws and criminals, like the A.M.A. has written to outcast us. We are members of your community, citizens like you. We are enthusiasts of motorcycles, it's lifestyle, and culture. We are protectors of our communities and someone you can turn to, no matter the odds or the situation. We are Scarlet Splicers Motorcycle Club, a brotherhood that goes beyond blood, name, or religion.

In essence we are a family of bikers who work hard to make sure our family is safe, and prosperous. We are a new club, still building a reputation and earning our respect, however, no matter the odds we will always prevail and only become stronger as times moves forward. We have already been through things in our short period of existence, and we know many more things are bound to come, but we prepare for any situation that may present itself. Some of us have been through our own personal forms of hell, and because of SS-MC, we've been strong enough to conquer them. All of this, makes us a tighter family than most other motorcycle clubs can offer, and makes SS-MC, one of the best clubs to be part of.

3UkwI-yil0GFBSz2BwzPDg_0_0_small.jpg

Our Mission:

Scarlet Splicers's mission is to become the most reputable and respected motorcycle club in the online community. Our focus is on loyalty, dedication, and longevity, and becoming the most respected and reputable club will aid in our focus. No matter what, we will be known and respected everywhere we go. We know respect and reputation is something that must be earned and we will let nothing stand in the way of us accomplishing our mission. This mission even carries over into our recruitment, because earning your place here will be no easy task. We want to continue our brotherhood and have no care for quantity, only quality brother that are here for the betterment of the club.

2Bwz5_lT3U2ed9gqWVmOzA_0_0_small.jpg

What We Do:
We party, we ride, we fight, we do anything we want, whenever we want to do it. We hold rides, shows, charities, parties, national celebrations, and even conventions to mix things up with our neighbors and friends. With that being said, our business is our own. No club business of any kind is discussed with anyone outside of the club, and we respect and defend our right to privacy. Whatever our business may be, if the public needs to know about it, we will make sure they know. We are always looking for fellow enthusiasts and free thinkers, who are searching for like minded individuals to challenge and expand their world and perception. We also offer aid to anyone who needs it and feels they have no where else left to turn.

B9NY1cZmH0uXVV0Hje2r2w_0_0_small.jpg

Hangarounds:

emblem_128.png

Every single future brother and sister of this club will start their journey at exactly this spot. Hangarounds acts as a feel-out period for both the club and the recruit. The club is feeling out the new recruit to see if he or she has what it takes to become a member of the club and likewise, the recruit is feeling out the club a little so that they know if this is the club for them or not. This period typically lasts a couple weeks. It's essential as we don't want people who are just going to leave as soon as the next best thing comes along. We want brothers, people who will be here for the long run; people who will dedicate themselves to the club, people who will stand by their brother whether they're right or wrong. If you prove yourself to the club as a Hangaround, a member will approach you and offer to sponsor you to be their Prospect...

Prospects:

emblem_128.png        emblem_128.png

Now that you have been sponsored, things are going to get a whole lot different. No longer is the club simply "feeling you out." You are now an official Scarlet Splicers Prospect. You will be upheld to the same standards as every full patched member, after all that is what you're working towards becoming. First you'll begin with just a bottom rocker, but prove yourself to the club and you'll be awarded your top rocker, baring the club name. This process is designed so that the patch is earned one piece at a time. There are no time limits on being a Prospect, it takes as long as we the Patch-Holders say it takes. You will have a sponsor, it will be their job to guide you and teach you about life as a Patch-Holder and what will be expected of you. You WILL follow every single order your sponsor gives you. He is your direct contact for any questions/concerns you have about the club. You will be pushed to your absolute limits as a Prospect. This is so the club can see how badly you want to earn your patch, to make sure you will cherish it and to ensure that if and when you finally do earn it, you'll be here for life.

Breakdown: Hangaround ==> Prospect ==> Full Patch

Requirements:

Finally, the last thing to note before contacting us are the club requirements for membership:

18+ is the preferred age limit, however, if you're 16 or over and can prove to us that you are mature, we might make an exception.

You must have GTA V on the PS4.

You must have a discord account so you can access the club servers.

You must have a working headset for PS4.

You must own one of the permitted motorcycles (Ask a Patch-Holder about the Motor Code).

Finally; you must speak fluent English.

COPY & PASTE THE QUESTIONS BELOW AND POST ANSWERS IN A REPLY:

Discord ID:

PSN ID:

MC Experience:

Roleplay Experience:

What You Ride:

What You Can Offer To The Club:

Why You Want To Join:

The following links will lead to the club's social club crew pages (Simply click on the icon and follow the hyperlink):

Full Patch:

emblem_128.png

Prospects:

emblem_128.png

emblem_128.png

Hangarounds:

emblem_128.png

If you would like to contact the President directly; his Discord is Bubz_SS-MC#6319

• Sharpshot Sid likes this

Bubz_SS-MC
  • Bubz_SS-MC

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:08 PM

Bump

Bubz_SS-MC
  • Bubz_SS-MC

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:30 PM

I'd like to take a moment in this weekly bump post to let everybody know that this thread is constantly tweaked, fine-tuned, and updated throughout the week so check back regularly to see how Scarlet Splicers are doing.

Bubz_SS-MC
  • Bubz_SS-MC

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:35 PM Edited by Bubz_SS-MC, 6 days ago.

WEEKLY BUMP

Scarlet Splicers MC - everyone Hangs Around and Prospects. Message me on DISCORD to reach me. Join now to be an original member and be part of the "Sinister Six"

AnlLC5-ivE2vzuImIBIijQ_0_0.jpg

MyNameaPenguin
  • MyNameaPenguin

Lunatic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:00 PM Edited by MyNameaPenguin, 01 September 2017 - 03:00 PM.

Pretty solid looking MC. Loving the emblems. Also I like the thread, pretty well built. Hail to you brothers 

• Bubz_SS-MC likes this

GaryHD88
  • GaryHD88

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:17 PM

I would like to hang around, is Somebody online is 10min?

Bubz_SS-MC
  • Bubz_SS-MC

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:44 PM

Pretty solid looking MC. Loving the emblems. Also I like the thread, pretty well built. Hail to you brothers 

Thanks, maybe we'll see each other on the road.

I would like to hang around, is Somebody online is 10min?

I can't say for sure as currently I'm only available on my laptop, but if you wanna hit me up on discord we can speak more.

MyNameaPenguin
  • MyNameaPenguin

Lunatic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:53 PM

I wish we could meet on the asphalt but I'm on PC sadly.

Bubz_SS-MC
  • Bubz_SS-MC

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:08 PM Edited by Bubz_SS-MC, 6 days ago.

WEEKLY BUMP!!!!

Scarlet Splicers MC currently has table positions available to those who are interested in earning their cut and truly committing themselves to the club. The original 6 members of the club will be known as the "Sinister Six"

BDpYGT7e0kKAz_XVbSe_2g_0_0.jpg

Bubz_SS-MC
  • Bubz_SS-MC

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:43 AM Edited by Bubz_SS-MC, 6 days ago.

WEEKLY BUMP!!!!!

Scarlet Splicers MC are taking in hangarounds and prospects. Join now for the possibility of a seat at the table (the official hierarchy will not be decided until we hold our first official church) and to be known as one of the original "Sinister Six" Members.

UC8wfed3yU6fIV2fHe-OeA_0_0_small.jpg

Bubz_SS-MC
  • Bubz_SS-MC

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:37 PM Edited by Bubz_SS-MC, 6 days ago.

WEEKLY BUMP

Scarlet Splicers MC are always welcoming new hangarounds and prospects into our fold. Must first join the RP community we are part of however we will assist in setting you up in it once you have contacted us. Stay tuned for big changes in the coming weeks including updated patch-work.

Bubz_SS-MC
  • Bubz_SS-MC

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Bubz_SS-MC, 6 days ago.

WEEKLY BUMP!!!!!

Scarlet Splicers MC are recruiting Prospects and Hangarounds. Message the President on discord if you wish to join.

Bubz_SS-MC#6319

Bubz_SS-MC
  • Bubz_SS-MC

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 6 days ago

WEEKLY BUMP!!!!!

Scarlet Splicers MC are accepting new Hangarounds and Prospects. Table positions are open to those who earn their full patch. Contact me directly for more information...

Discord: Bubz_SS-MC#6319

PSN: LONERS-MC_Bubz

Social Club: FNF_OG66_Bubz

5lgJxdKmM0KiAtT_Lxx9BA_0_0_small.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users