Quantcast

» «
Photo

REALLY NEED IT! Somebody can add "fixes" to this abandoned CLEO mod?

21 replies to this topic
Gh1baudi
  • Gh1baudi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 weeks ago

I need somebody who can make these fixes for the Miclin's added weapons fix (and not ONLY heavy weapons, like pistols and SMGs):
Reloading weapon sound.
Bullet shells.
Full black screens (snipers).
Reloading animation fix (combat shotgun/SPAS12 reloading animation for SHOTGUNS).
People has effect when is fired and/or hitted with these weapons.
Headshots.

Add for the mod SMGs, pistols and other weapons.

Like reward, i can suscribe to your YouTube channel and/or give ideas for Cleo mods and YouTube videos.
Mod to edit download Link: http://www.mediafire...tm/weapanim.rar

Please, i really need this, thanks.

The_Human
  • The_Human

The Eye

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm pretty sure adding weapons using fastman's Limit Adjuster will not produce any bugs which you had have using Ryosuke's weapon limit adjuster. Junior_Djjr made a tutorial on how to add weapons using FLA, you can check it out it's simple. <TUTORIAL>

Gh1baudi
  • Gh1baudi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 weeks ago

But i use Ryosuke Weapon Limit Adjuster, you can help me? Please???

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

The Original is Here! dig it!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Don't use outdated modifications such as Ryosuke Weapon Limit Adjuster or Miclin Added Weapons Fix, Miclin even said once that he doesn't recommend to use his mod due to the mentioned outdated state and newer ways to do it. Follow The_Human advice and use FLA to add weapons.

• The_Human and LaDiDa like this

Gh1baudi
  • Gh1baudi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 weeks ago

Don't use outdated modifications such as Ryosuke Weapon Limit Adjuster or Miclin Added Weapons Fix, Miclin even said once that he doesn't recommend to use his mod due to the mentioned outdated state and newer ways to do it. Follow The_Human advice and use FLA to add weapons.

Sorry, but i don't gonna use a Limit adjuster, later crash my GTA
Please, somebody add "fixes" to this Cleo, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

Most Wanted Criminal :v

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Richie Makyura, 2 weeks ago.

Please, somebody add "fixes" to this Cleo, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, Me too in the Starting using Fastman92 LA I have problems, but i solved with pacience, i need to make you questions.

-Do you have map modifications?

-Do you have HD Textures or something?

-What ASI or CLEO Script you have?

Gh1baudi
  • Gh1baudi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 weeks ago

OK, Me too in the Starting using Fastman92 LA I have problems, but i solved with pacience, i need to make you questions.

-Do you have map modifications?

-Do you have HD Textures or something?

-What ASI or CLEO Script you have?

Look, i don't think install a Limit Adjuster, because later i add a mod and my GTA = Dead
Also i installed the mods (Weapon Limit Adjuster and Miclin's added weapons fix) and i don't want to uninstall them, just wanting a user who can make that possible and me = Not annoying anymore with that, OK?

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

amigo

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 2 weeks ago

Nobody is going to fix that for you. These are already fixed in FLA, and you should use it instead of Ryosuke's tool, like everyone does now.

It's not anyone's fault that you use an overmodded game. Make a clean copy of the game and start adding the weapons manually with FLA, by following the tutorial, because no one is going to spoonfeed you.
  • deltaCJ and The_Human like this

Gh1baudi
  • Gh1baudi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Gh1baudi, 2 weeks ago.

Nobody is going to fix that for you. These are already fixed in FLA, and you should use it instead of Ryosuke's tool, like everyone does now.

It's not anyone's fault that you use an overmodded game. Make a clean copy of the game and start adding the weapons manually with FLA, by following the tutorial, because no one is going to spoonfeed you.

ONLY FOR ME???? Excuse Me Man, But My Plan (Who forgetted asid) is the next: I had the mod, i test it, and later i post the mod in Showroom for everyone who had Weapon Limit Adjuster without this fix, OK man?

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

amigo

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

No, it's not "OK man".

I think you don't know how to read. Like I said, Fastman92's Limit Adjuster fixes the issues you mentioned. You just need to not use Ryosuke's Weapon Adjuster anymore. Add weapons one by one by following that tutorial The_Human linked. Lemme rewrite it in your language for better understanding:

No One Edit Ryosuke Weapon Adjuster Because It No Open And It Hard To Edit So Use Fastman Limit Adjuster It Easy
  • The_Human and Richie Makyura like this

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

No, it's not "OK man".

I think you don't know how to read. Like I said, Fastman92's Limit Adjuster fixes the issues you mentioned. You just need to not use Ryosuke's Weapon Adjuster anymore. Add weapons one by one by following that tutorial The_Human linked. Lemme rewrite it in your language for better understanding:

No One Edit Ryosuke Weapon Adjuster Because It No Open And It Hard To Edit So Use Fastman Limit Adjuster It Easy

He says everytime put LA crash his game, i ask for what mods have installed, buy his answer has the same wity Mysterdog and The_Human, If the topic is out of control maybe one moderator lock the Topic and this case never get a solution. 

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

amigo

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

And that's why I also said "make a clean copy", lol. If he really wants someone other than himself to do that, then he should post it in the right place:

http://gtaforums.com...requests-finds/

Gh1baudi
  • Gh1baudi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 weeks ago

And that's why I also said "make a clean copy", lol. If he really wants someone other than himself to do that, then he should post it in the right place:

http://gtaforums.com...requests-finds/

Thanks

Gh1baudi
  • Gh1baudi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago Edited by Gh1baudi, A week ago.

Hi, now i'm fixing it by myself, somebody can pass me the code for reloading sound when i reloading please?
EDIT: And Headshots too please

Gh1baudi
  • Gh1baudi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

Hi, now i'm fixing it by myself, somebody can pass me the code for reloading sound when i reloading please?

Somebody?

The_Human
  • The_Human

The Eye

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

Somebody?

Use FLA to add weapons, you won't have any bugs. You don't have any other choice, nobody is ready to fix an old broken mod when you have a better mod to add weapons.

• Jinx. and deltaCJ like this

Gh1baudi
  • Gh1baudi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

Somebody?

Use FLA to add weapons, you won't have any bugs. You don't have any other choice, nobody is ready to fix an old broken mod when you have a better mod to add weapons.

Hi again, i used Fastman92 Limit Adjuster 4.2 in other PC (without Weapon Limit Adjuster) and honestly, i doing everything OK, and when i charging a saved game, say: weapon.dat M16 wasn't defined in gta_sa_weapon_config.dat, so that leave me 3 options:
1: Somebody can help me with this error.
2: Me working on repair the fix.
3: Somebody can do the fix for me and i share with all users who have Weapon Limit Adjuster.
PD: M16 is the added weapon

The_Human
  • The_Human

The Eye

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

Make sure you did everything properly and double check your files. And read this tutorial to learn about adding weapons, this may clarify your problems.

Gh1baudi
  • Gh1baudi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

Make sure you did everything properly and double check your files. And read this tutorial to learn about adding weapons, this may clarify your problems.

I used that tutorial And no luck :'(, but i Say, it's really hard obtain some codes for a mod who fixes a incomplete plugin??? Now the only i want is the codes for do it by myself, somebody can pass me codes??? PLEASE!!!!! I CAN GIVE IDEAS FOR CLEOS!!!!! ANYONE!!!!!!!

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

you can serach for multiple opcodea around in the internet

Gh1baudi
  • Gh1baudi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

you can serach for multiple opcodea around in the internet

Thanks, And somebody know how to make the conditions unlimited? That's a Big problem!

Gh1baudi
  • Gh1baudi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 6 days ago

At least give me the bullet shells codes for Sanny Builder! PLEASE! Fastman92 Limit Adjuster doesn't work!!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users