I wish for... [Monkey's Paw challenge]

381 replies to this topic
dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 4 weeks ago

stealth mechanics are improved to the point where completing without raising the alarm is possible. however if you do raise the alarm, enemies receive a 1000% damage and accuracy boost.

i wish for the ability to sell all my in game possessions and cash my GTA$ in for equivilant £'s.

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

HTF4
  • HTF4

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Due to sudden hyperinflation in the UK, what could buy you an office in Maze Bank Tower in Los Santos can now buy you just a loaf of bread IRL

I wish for new safe houses in new areas and pets to be introduced
  • Goingcrowd9 likes this

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

Rustled Jimmies

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

I wish for a Rustler, based on either a P-51D or Spitfire Mk VIII, with custom liveries and nose art.

If only he knew what was going to happen a few weeks later...

I wish for new safe houses in new areas and pets to be introduced

You get unsafe houses instead! The only new properties you can buy are in Strawberry and the friendly gang members don't really like their new neighbour...

You also have to LIKE FOR CHOP to unlock inanimate props of various animals.

I wish for a Messerschmitt like the 262 or Bf 109 since we'll be getting an Me 163 (aka the flying fluffy penguin)

• V4S, The Happy Clown, alkaline_ and 1 other like this

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

Formerly godtrams | forever helisexual ;)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago

I wish for a Messerschmitt like the 262 or Bf 109 since we'll be getting an Me 163 (aka the flying fluffy penguin)

The 262 is available for purchase, sadly the controls are permanent inverted and R* is unable to fix that. The community found the model of the BF 109 in the game code but it will "Hunterish" *never* released.

I wish for a competent R*-support without automated replies.

• alkaline_ and Professional Amateur like this

alkaline_
  • alkaline_

the fluffy penguin

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 3 weeks ago

The 262 is available for purchase, sadly the controls are permanent inverted and R* is unable to fix that. The community found the model of the BF 109 in the game code but it will "Hunterish" *never* released.

I wish for a competent R*-support without automated replies.

no more automated replies... but now flippy monkeys take car of r-support hihihi

i wish for more crunchy muscle cars in updates instead of always shiney supers!!!

• V4S, The Happy Clown, SmokesWithCigs and 2 others like this

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago

no more automated replies... but now flippy monkeys take car of r-support hihihi
BoFBUmM.jpg
i wish for more crunchy muscle cars in updates instead of always shiney supers!!!

^^hihi
Sorry fluffy penguin, R* misunderstood you. Instead crunchy muscle cars they added rusty muscle cars with lawnmoverengines from the junkyard in the game - uiuiui...

I want a cartrailer for the Phantom to export car collections on my own.

• SmokesWithCigs, alkaline_ and Professional Amateur like this

alkaline_
  • alkaline_

the fluffy penguin

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 3 weeks ago

BoFBUmM.jpg

^^hihi
Sorry fluffy penguin, R* misunderstood you. Instead crunchy muscle cars they added rusty muscle cars with lawnmoverengines from the junkyard in the game - uiuiui...

I want a cartrailer for the Phantom to export car collections on my own.

ui ui ui hihihi!!!! your fluffy image made me giggly again like spilling out my stinky fish hihihi!!!!!! thank you for make me giggly more often than healthy hihihi!

yaaay you'll get your pearly cartrailer!! but the shakey shakey will makey makes the cars get a lot of damage!!!! hihihi

i wish for the ability to walk around in big planes and enjoy the sparkly view over los santos!!!

• V4S, Mrs. Buzz and Professional Amateur like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Sanches, 3 weeks ago.

yaaay you'll get your pearly cartrailer!! but the shakey shakey will makey makes the cars get a lot of damage!!!! hihihi

i wish for the ability to walk around in big planes and enjoy the sparkly view over los santos!!!

You get your sparkly Cargoplanes spawned by modders so you can walk around their cargo area, but you'll get banned after for being in contact with modders.

I want dem first person animations remastered.

• alkaline_ likes this

FrozenDanCicle
  • FrozenDanCicle

Can I has testarossa now? Countach too?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

You get your sparkly Cargoplanes spawned by modders so you can walk around their cargo area, but you'll get banned after for being in contact with modders.

I want dem first person animations remastered.

The new first person animations somehow get tied to the animation of throwing the strippers cash, so everytime you do one you spill $500

I want to be able to supe up regular cars into sleeper cars. Like I pull up in my Tornado and smoke a sports car off the line.
  • Sanches likes this

AdmiralAssclown
  • AdmiralAssclown

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

You can now build sleepers and make any car wicked fast!...but they cannot be used in races.

I want Simeon to go to hell. Doesn't he realize I'm not going to bring a Patriot all the way to the friggin docks for a few thousand bucks?!
  • FrozenDanCicle likes this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 3 weeks ago

Done. Simeon has gone to hell, but you are given a yellow Patriot which cannot be removed from your garage and can't be driven.

I wish for an MKII model of the Combat PDW.

thepiebaker
  • thepiebaker

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Done. Simeon has gone to hell, but you are given a yellow Patriot which cannot be removed from your garage and can't be driven.

I wish for an MKII model of the Combat PDW.

Congrats on your new mkII pdw. It is locked behind a research unlock and only has explosive ammo, no standard ammo.

I wish for tree fiddy

JAYACH
  • JAYACH

Recurring Character Who's Always In The Backgroud

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 3 weeks ago

Congrats on your new mkII pdw. It is locked behind a research unlock and only has explosive ammo, no standard ammo.

I wish for tree fiddy

You get your tree fiddy, but you get that damn cracka ass loch ness monster asking for it. He calls you asking for the tree fiddy more frequently than LJT.

I wish for a Mercedes-Benz 700 with a special WW2 livery.

• SmokesWithCigs and thepiebaker like this

FrozenDanCicle
  • FrozenDanCicle

Can I has testarossa now? Countach too?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

So, your mercedes has arrived. But its livery is nazi flags all over and you cannot remove those emblems. Soon you discover that not only does the game restrict you to playing with Israelis and Germans, but for some damn reason anytime you hop in you mercedes, the game uploads a picture of you driving to your facebook page.

I wish that the smuggling business wasnt outclassed by crates of all things (money making wise)
  • JAYACH likes this

JF Prodigy
  • JF Prodigy

(눈_눈)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I wish that the smuggling business wasnt outclassed by crates of all things (money making wise)

Smuggling just gets 3x the payout, while crates half been split in terms of making dough. But you'll have to face OP Hydras with precise accuracy every mission that can kill you every second after you respawn until the delivery/sell mission is over.

I wish the picture of Wayne & Garth in the Rhapsody's dashboard from TLAD was added back and "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen was added to the in-game radio.

thepiebaker
  • thepiebaker

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by thepiebaker, 3 weeks ago.

I wish the picture of Wayne & Garth in the Rhapsody's dashboard from TLAD was added back and "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen was added to the in-game radio.

Granted but nyan cat plays at twice the decibels over them

I wish for an expansive and island wide underground network of interconnected tunnels

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Mrs. Buzz, 2 weeks ago.

I wish for an expansive and island wide underground network of interconnected tunnels

Wish granted, but while its underground, its not only dark and wet but also muddy inside and you can't get any vehicle their, too. This means, you've to stomp through it knee-deep. Enjoy your hours there.

I wish I could choose if my char. is left- or right-handed.
  • alkaline_ likes this

JohnSawyer
  • JohnSawyer

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Wish granted, but while its underground, its not only dark and wet but also muddy inside and you can't get any vehicle their, too. This means, you've to stomp through it knee-deep. Enjoy your hours there.

I wish I could choose if my char. is left- or right-handed.

You can choose if your char. is left or right-handed, but everytime you switch between hands all your shooting skills reset and your max ammo reduces.

----

I wish for Grotti Turismo from GTAIV to be added with a race version at Benny's.

White Shark
  • White Shark

Russian Insurgent

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I want Tuners V Muscles DLC, that adds 16 new vehicles (8 tuner cars and 8 muscle cars), 6 vehicles from GTA IV and 5 Benny's versions of already existing vehicles.

They get added but only as a premium DLC requiring you to pay $75 every month.

I wish for LJT to suffer a horrible death.
He dies but he's remplaced with his evil twin, TJL, who calls mercs on you if you don't answer.

ROFL!!!

Regular miniguns on jets now have a aimbot lockon, so the jet sh*tter doesn't need to control his jet anymore.

I wish for enterable nightclubs with dancing minigame added.

You can enter Tequila-la and Bahamas Mamas now, but you get a global signal on you for having fun and not grinding.

HAHAHA these responses are gold!!!

Terrazi Terrajin
  • Terrazi Terrajin

I want you to feel the pressure.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I wish for Grotti Turismo from GTAIV to be added with a race version at Benny's.

Granted. It's now visible within Benny's, partially under a sheet cover and completely inaccessible as a drive-able vehicle.

-

I wish Rockstar would remove shark cards and increase the in-game payouts to the point of making online playable again.

JAYACH
  • JAYACH

Recurring Character Who's Always In The Backgroud

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by JAYACH, 2 weeks ago.

So, your mercedes has arrived. But its livery is nazi flags all over and you cannot remove those emblems. Soon you discover that not only does the game restrict you to playing with Israelis and Germans, but for some damn reason anytime you hop in you mercedes, the game uploads a picture of you driving to your facebook page.

Wanted to give this guy props for such a greatly done downside to my suggestion. Serious props. 

I wish Rockstar would remove shark cards and increase the in-game payouts to the point of making online playable again.

Done. Rockstar has removed shark cards and increased payouts for all missions.

Unfortunately, Rockstar doesn't think it's fair that some people haven't earned money properly, so have wiped everyone's cash, vehicles and anything else. Furthermore, after reading some of Marx's works, Rockstar decided that communism is the only way forward, and have split all money equally among players. Sure you may get a million from a contact mission, but it gets shared equally between the community. Finally, Rockstar have finally improved their anti-cheat systems - exponentially, so modded and glitched money has been permanently stopped.

I want to be to put my top 50 tracks into GTA and have them play in that specific order (not the biggest fan of how Self Radio does it).

Misoaaki
  • Misoaaki

Infected with a SEVERE case of Chronic Backstabbing Disorder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Done, they all play in the order you want, once and once only.

I want Crimson to be voiced with quality Laura Bailey voice acting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users