Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can't Cotinue The Mission 'The Big One' PC

Best Answer Ai家Cob家, A week ago

Problem: In the Mission 'The Big One' I get to the way point in which you first go up to the guard to be let in the bank after stealing the trucks, however the other truck doesn't follow me in to the way point, and it never initiates the cut scene so I can't continue the mission. On multiple occasions it simply just spins in circles and on others sometimes it just waits there. There is no way to fail the mission from there, therefore I can not restart from the last checkpoint.

Solutions I have tried: Well first and obvious one is resetting from my last save, as well as closing the game, even restarting my computer, I've also tried failing the mission three times on our way to the bank and trying to skip through it, but sadly it takes me to a infinite loading screen, I've even waited at the loading screen for several hours.

P.S. I've installed lspdfr on to my game, as well as RAGEPluginHook to my gta v, as well as numerous plugins. Any help would be appreciative.

Well have you tried to removing the mod files from your directory and then trying?

Sometime mod files interfear with the game.

If doing that doesn't help go to this thread and follow the directions and i'll help you out - http://gtaforums.com...-v-save-n-play/

Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic
rctyogo
  • rctyogo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Problem: In the Mission 'The Big One' I get to the way point in which you first go up to the guard to be let in the bank after stealing the trucks, however the other truck doesn't follow me in to the way point, and it never initiates the cut scene so I can't continue the mission. On multiple occasions it simply just spins in circles and on others sometimes it just waits there. There is no way to fail the mission from there, therefore I can not restart from the last checkpoint.

Solutions I have tried: Well first and obvious one is resetting from my last save, as well as closing the game, even restarting my computer, I've also tried failing the mission three times on our way to the bank and trying to skip through it, but sadly it takes me to a infinite loading screen, I've even waited at the loading screen for several hours.

P.S. I've installed lspdfr on to my game, as well as RAGEPluginHook to my gta v, as well as numerous plugins. Any help would be appreciative.

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted A week ago   Best Answer

Well have you tried to removing the mod files from your directory and then trying?

Sometime mod files interfear with the game.

If doing that doesn't help go to this thread and follow the directions and i'll help you out - http://gtaforums.com...-v-save-n-play/

rctyogo
  • rctyogo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Yep, I just had to simply uninstall my mods and it was fine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users