Quantcast

» «
Photo

Taking pictures of animals doesnt work anymore.

4 replies to this topic
RameSkac
  • RameSkac

Crackhead

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:31 PM

I'm doing the franklin's quest for taking pictures of animal, it all went smoothly for a while but currently I got two left targets the pug and the west highland terrier, the pug isnt working i find them in the expensive clothing store area of los santos there's usually 1 to 3 pugs there at daylight I center my camera at them while they're sitting down or walking zoom in real nice and the picture isnt submitted to the adress as it normally should've.

I'm running out of options it's as if the game is classifying the pug as an already taken out target but its still unticked in the listing the game provided to me so i'm out of options right now, what must I do to make this work? Any suggestions?

DarkHorseGirl
  • DarkHorseGirl

The Biggest Horse Lover On Earth

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:52 PM

May you be more clearer? I can't seem to properly understand what the issue is.

truffleshuffle03
  • truffleshuffle03

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:15 AM

May you be more clearer? I can't seem to properly understand what the issue is.

Not sure how much clearer they need to be. They said when they take a picture to finish the mission it dose not work. It acts as if they had already done that part of taking pictures of the pug but it's still marked as uncompleted

B_Smiles
  • B_Smiles

now outta therapy and ready to date your sister!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:24 AM

That happened to me as well with the husky (ps4) Are you looking at the right email? Because when you take a pic and send it to the tourist board, you'll receive a second email with an updated list.
Hope that helps.

RameSkac
  • RameSkac

Crackhead

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:18 AM

That happened to me as well with the husky (ps4) Are you looking at the right email? Because when you take a pic and send it to the tourist board, you'll receive a second email with an updated list.
Hope that helps.

Yes I made sure to see if the list of uncompleted animals was in fact referring to the pug and highland terrier those are the unticked animals left to photograph.

I suppose the issue was I should've photographed all of them in one go instead of leaving behind a few to complete later..but who knows..?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users