Havana Outfit Fix is a modification for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City utilizing the CLEO Library. It checks for the misplacement of the Havana outfit pickup and repositions it to the correct location. After completing "Two Bit Hit", the Havana outfit pickup is created in a clothing shop in Little Havana. But doing "Cop Land" or "No Escape?" afterwards causes the game to misplace the pickup behind an invisible barrier. This can normally be avoided if those missions are completed before "Two Bit Hit" but with this mod you can complete the missions in whatever order you want without the pickup being misplaced.
- Download the mod at GTAGarage. If you are unable to open SEHavana.rar, rename the file to SEHavana.zip.
- Download CLEO for Vice City at http://cleo.li/.
- From the CLEO download, copy VC.CLEO.asi into Vice City's folder.
- If CLEO.asi already exists in the folder, you must delete that file.
- From this mod download, place the CLEO folder containing SEHavana.cs into Vice City's folder.