V4S
  • V4S

🌸 N°t pⱻssⱻɹdɯᴉ 🌸

• The Yakuza
  • Japan
  • 14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:00 AM

augcover.jpg

(Cover photos provided by: liverjoker, arthur fookin shelby, _mk_, caysle, debaannz, audi, and lokdog)

Welcome enthusiast to another issue! Snapmatic Spotlight: Custom Rides & Garages is now known as Customs, Cruisers, and Classics! The name change felt appropriate because of the expansion its currently undergoing -while also encompassing all vehicles from stock to modified, classic to modern, motorcycles to 4x4s; its important not to single out any class!

Bodywork Notes:

• Renamed from "Snapmatic Spotlight: Custom Rides & Garages" to "Customs, Cruisers, and Classics". Special thanks to Professional Amateur for the recommendation!
  • Added the Make and Model for vehicles featured in showcase next to photographers name.
  • Added Pin-up Model section. What's cars without models? 💋
  • Added Featured Vehicle Photographer and Workshop interviews section.
  • Added Information Desk section.
  • Added a colored theme to each Issue depending on Guest(s) or by random.
  • Cleaned up formatting and graphics.

As promised, I wrapped this issue with fatter tires, increased the horsepower (or kilowatts), and made things louder to wake the neighbors! This week we feature Vanillaworks, a car modification workshop for GTA V. So strap on your racing harnesses and enjoy!

BREAKING NEWS!

The Vehicle Screenshots: Custom Rides & Garages has just reached its 1,000th page! This is quite the achievement considering the thread has little to no discussion, purely snaps. Member, Randoom. had the honors of making that post! Thank you to all of the amazing contributors who has made that Custom Rides & Garages the place to see some of the sickest rides and cleanest snaps. Come join us as the celebration and snaps continue! 🎈🎆

spotlight.jpg

*UPDATE* Randooms. post got pushed back to page 999 because it seems a post was binned on the previous page. That's ok Randoom, you were still technically the first on page 1,000 :D

Plus I already made the graphic

1header.jpg

livejoker - Various Classics

livejoker_-_Various_Classics.jpg

Schroebedroeber - Vapid Hotknife

Schroebedroeber_-_vapid_hotknife.png

thesentient - Pegassi Torero

thesentient_-_Pegassi_Terero.png

CaptianBackwoods - Annis Elegy RH8

captianbackwoods_-_annis_elegy_rh8.jpg

Spectacus - Pegassi Bati 801

spectacus_-_pegassi_batti_801.png

CrysisAverted - Grotti Turismo-R Crysis_Averted_-_Grotti_Turismo_R.jpg

Unruly - Lampadati Tropos Rallye

unruly_-_lampadati_tropos_ralley.jpg

STOLARS - Vapid Contender

stolars_-_vapid_contender.png

D.B. Cooper - Porsche 911 Turbo

d.b._cooper_-_porsche_911_turbo.png

overgone - Vulcar Warrener RS overgone_-_vulcar_warrener_rs.png

MGgames100 - Pegassi Tempesta

mggames100_-_pegassi_tempesta.jpg

TG_Stig - Grotti Cheetah Classic

tg_stig_-_grotti_cheetah_classic.jpg

WHAT!? - Truffade Z-Type

WHAT_-_Truffade_Z-_Type.png

JoonasPRKL - Subaru BRZ

joonasprkl_-_subaru_brz.jpg

EVOLUT7ON - Grotti Cheetah Classic

evolut7on_-_grotti_cheeta_classic.png

Raspy - Pegassi Torero

raspy_-_pegassi_torero.jpg

Artisan - Pfister Comet Retro "Garage Alien Styling"

Artisan_-_Pfister_Comet_Retro_Garage_Ali

Carrythxd - Annis Euros

carrythxd_-_annis_euros.jpg

Raavi - Benefactor Stirling GT

Raavi_-_Stirling_GT.jpg

TeeKoo - Bravado Rat Truck

teekoo_-_Bravado_Rat_Truck.png

AlphaSierra111996 - Annis Elegy Retro Custom

Alpha_Sierra111996_-_annis_elegy_retro_c

inbetweendays_ - Buick Roadmaster

inbetweendays_-_buick_roadmaster.png

Polarized - Various Classics

Polorized_-_Various_Classics.jpg

AfroKloud - Enus Windsor

afrokloud_-_enus_windsor.jpg

the_potato - Annis Elegy Retro Custom

the_potato_-_annis_elegy_retro_custom.jp

_MK_ - Dewbauchee Specter

mk_-_dewbauchee_specter.jpg

-Kaas - Pegassi Inernus Classic

-kaas_-_pegassi_infernus_classic.jpg

FutureClassic - Bravado Rat Truck

futureclassic_-_bravado_rat_truck.jpg

pinupbanner.jpg

Each week arthur fookin shelby will have the tedious job of picking a weekly pin-up girl for the readers pleasure enjoyment gratification fun! The photos will always be work safe and put in spoiler tags so you may have the option of viewing them whenever you choose; or don't click it because y'no you just wanted to see strictly cars :cool: ! This weeks pin-up girl is:

Ana Cheri 💋

Spoiler

featuredtitle.jpg

vanillaheader.jpg

vanillaprofile.png

The work of Vanillaworks is no stranger to the Custom Rides & Garages thread; from their latest creations, the Annis Euros, Dinka Flash, Benefactor Schafter GTR, to stunning Need for Speed and real life tuner shop inspired liveries!
-----
Please, welcome Da7K, Carrythxd, and Boywond of Vanillaworks! Can you tell us a bit about your Workshop to those that aren't familiar with it?
Our workshop is GTAV lore-friendly oriented workshop, there you can find our new cars, liveries and our own add-on pack which contains all our releases combined.

How did you get started into vehicle mods?
Da7K: Starting in GTA SA I was just taking pictures of car mods, this continued until GTA IV when I started editing textures, made a lot of friends who are already modding cars and this made me want to start doing the same. Around about the same time GTA V released on PC, then several months later ZModeler finally supported exporting GTA V models and I started making my first car mods which you can still see as the first 4 pic on my Instagram.

Carry: Da7K actually mentioned some time ago that I should start messing around with ZModeler 3 and start converting some vehicles, so I decided to give it a try. I haven't released any vehicle mods yet but hopefully once I have this one that I'm currently converting finished I can release it and then start working on some other vehicles that I'd like to see in V. Before that I had messed around with ZModeler 2 in GTA IV back in maybe 2012/2013 but never ended up releasing anything because everything that I did was basically just changing wheels and switching parts from one vehicle to another.

Boywond: I started doing liveries for Trackmania back in 2010, back then they were really bad. Some time later I started editing textures in GTAIV and GTASA.

"CaN yOu mAkE tHiS pLz?" What is your most requested vehicle to be made?
Da7K: Deluxo, apparently. But we don't take requests, so...
Carry: Deluxo. We got so many requests about that vehicle that at one point our thread was only about that vehicle.
Boywond: Probably the Deluxo, cause people started derailing topic with ideas and suugestions about it.

What is the typical process of getting a vehicle and livery made from start to finish?
First step is just tossing ideas around and looking around for vehicles that we can convert to GTA V. Then we get the vehicle files from another game or older GTA games and make necessary adjustments so that it would fit in the world of GTA V. After that it's the conversion process, then the add-on gets made and livery support is also sometimes added. Finally the mod gets a handling line and description written up and it's ready to be uploaded.

Can you share with us what projects you have going on currently?
Currently we're working on the Annis Hizoku and its Custom counterpart:
hizoku.jpg

It's no mystery that you all love cars, what got you interested into cars?
Da7K: Video Games.
Carry: Games and my parents.
Boywond: Games, I'm a big Gran Turismo fan since my childhood.

Do you have a preference in what type of cars you shoot? (Japanese, American, European etc.)
Da7K: Japanese.
Carry: No, not really.
Boywond: Japanese and European.

What is your favorite vehicle from the GTA series of all time and why?
Da7K: Vulcar Warrener, because it's the only kyusha in the game, and R* has nailed the look of the C10 front, also i'm pretty sure it's the only car that has the hood hinged on the front.

Carry: The Pegassi Infernus Classic (GTA V Version). Ever since it's release I've really liked the way it looks and the way it handles, even though it didn't know how to turn left at one point in its life, but that was luckily fixed pretty quickly.

Boywond: Annis Elegy Retro, R* did really great job making it look like RL Skyline but at the same time it looks unique.

Great choices! They are all in my top 10. What are your favorite cars in real life?
Da7K: De Tomaso Pantera.
Carry: Lamborghini Diablo.
Boywond: Ferrari F40 and Ferrari Testarossa.

Is there a vehicle from any GTA series that you would want to see return in GTA V?
Da7K: Technically not a usable vehicle but i really like older Japanese cars and they are under represented in GTAV, the 'Insurrection Turbo XRZ5 X-2' (beta vehicle from GTAVCS) would be a welcome addition, maybe with a different name.

Carry: Cuban Hermes.

Boywond: Well, both cars I wanted to see again were added with the Gunrunning Update - Pegassi Torero and Grotti Cheetah Classic.

Do you use any other type of photo editor outside of the Rockstar Editor?
Da7K: Rarely, but i usually use GIMP.
Carry: Every now and then I use Adobe Lightroom and/or Photoshop.
Boywond: Adobe Photoshop.

How about any photography tips for the readers?
We suggest you to use Extended Video Export and Nvidia's DSR for high-quality pics.

Lastly, thank you so much for your time! Any closing comments or shoutouts?
Our shoutouts go to FilipJDM, Artistraaw, KermanRB12, Voit Turyv, and MGgames100.
-----
Thank you again for all of your time Boywond, Carrythxd, and Da7K! You can find their latest cars, liveries, and projects over at: Vanillaworks

informationfinal.jpg

📚 Previous Custom Rides & Garage Issues: #14, #13, #12
📷 Want a better chance of your snap to be featured? Share them here! Vehicle Screenshots: Custom Rides & Garages
🎨❓ Looking for a factory color or need something custom tailored? Kustom Crew Color Requests
👥 In search of a Car Meet or want to host your own? Find Lobbies & Players
📝 Interested in being interviewed or want to promote your Workshop?
💬 Questions, Comments, or Feedback?

• JoonasPRKL, FrikkenZz, livejoker and 43 others like this

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

Pyro Maniac

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:08 AM

Fantastic issue as always! It's starting to look more and more like a professional motoring magazine.

Bodywork Notes:

• Renamed from "Snapmatic Spotlight: Custom Rides & Garages" to "Customs, Cruisers, and Classics". Special thanks to Professional Amateur for the recommendation!

lol what a scrub who hired that guy

• V4S, No display name = This, alkaline_ and 1 other like this

alkaline_
  • alkaline_

the fluffy penguin

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:43 AM

ui ui ui hihihi!!! these cars make my fluffy stomach go ROAR hihihi!!! very nicely put together! and this professional amateur is truly a professional professional hihihi!!!

as a real life photographer (well, im still a penguin) i just don't want to take the time to take great photos in los santos as well, so i'm just enjoying your sparkliness of your car pictures!!!! but sometimes it irks me like ui ui ui and i'd love to be a los santos photog as well hihihi. keep on folks! 

• V4S, -Kaas, Unruly and 6 others like this

Thugazi
  • Thugazi

chichi get the yayo

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:43 AM

HOT READ

giphy.gif

10/10

• V4S, livejoker, the_potato and 11 others like this

D.B. Cooper
  • D.B. Cooper

Seems like it's my turn again

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:56 PM

Great work as always!

• V4S, alkaline_ and Professional Amateur like this

inbetweendays_
  • inbetweendays_

Playa

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:22 PM

Loved it! Really adds value to the community! :)

• V4S, R3CON and Thugazi like this

Randoom.
  • Randoom.

insert some wannabe important title here

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:48 PM

Thanks for featuring me! Good read!

• V4S likes this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:10 PM

Excellent work!
  • V4S likes this

CaptianBackwoods
  • CaptianBackwoods

Rebel Riders MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:45 PM

Awesome shots y'all.
  • V4S and Spectacus like this

FrikkenZz
  • FrikkenZz

Deputy City Manager - PBMO

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Norway
  • Mister Los Santos 2016 Runner-Up
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:59 PM

Great work V4S! Love the pin up addition! :D
  • V4S likes this

Audi
  • Audi

ántrax

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Slovenia
  • Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

God damn! Well done blew this issue out of the park. Love the new additions (Workshop and Pin up) as well.

Also Ana Cheri 😏👌💯
  • V4S, R3CON and Professional Amateur like this

Carrythxd
  • Carrythxd

Noot Noot

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 02 August 2017 - 06:42 PM

Thanks for featuring us! :D

Also, just to avoid confusion, we didn't make the Dinka Flash mod. A user called KermanRB12 made it, the reason why it's featured on the Vanillaworks Workshop thread is because Boywond made the liveries for it :p

• V4S, Voit Turyv, R3CON and 1 other like this

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

The Shaominator

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 August 2017 - 07:09 PM Edited by Voit Turyv, 02 August 2017 - 07:21 PM.

It's been a nice read - thanks Vanillaworks team for mentioning me in the interview. :D

• V4S and alkaline_ like this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Questionable Aunt

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:10 PM Edited by livejoker, 02 August 2017 - 09:13 PM.

I'm in the banner as well as the first picture presented? Who's the loser with poor taste that pick my pictures? :p

Thank you for including me! This is amazing. I'm extremely giddy right now. It's nice to get recognized. Hell, to just appear alongside the awesome pics presented here, I'm surprised I made the cut. Right, first off, I host car meets and I ALWAYS have to ask my attendees "hey, what car is this?" cause I got really bad memory so the addition of car names for the pictures along with the author is a very welcomed feature! Seriously, amazing job by V4S and any other team members. This is a top quality thread. I haven't read it yet (I skim threads before committing) but I know this is gonna be a good read.

The News section, overall, is just mind-blowing. It's the pinnacle of thread making and I f*cking love that. Keep up the great work! I'll try my best to push out more car pics and hopefully appear in another issue along with the many, many awesome photographers presented here!

P.S - just noticed that the banner has "liverjoker". Don't fix it. If I'm featured next time please name me jiveloker, lovejoker or livejoke. Something witty and dumb.

• V4S likes this

V4S
  • V4S

🌸 N°t pⱻssⱻɹdɯᴉ 🌸

• The Yakuza
  • Japan
  • 14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:40 PM Edited by V4S, 02 August 2017 - 10:40 PM.

You're very welcome! I quite enjoy your photos because they are in the form of a gathering or car meet and I think this is a great side to the car culture. If your crew is ever interested in being featured talking about cars and photography, please PM me! I'm glad to hear no cars featured here will be a mystery to you or anyone anymore! I'll do my best to make sure I get the accurate names of each vehicle featured :) Thank you for your very kind comments, it means a lot to me and motivates me to keep producing decent articles for you folks to come and enjoy!

PS-that was no mistake, I got that snap from this fellow here:

liverjoker.jpg

Thank you everyone else for your wonderful comments, I'm very happy that you are all enjoying the issues thus far!

uiuiui I'm all out of likes, I'll be sure to circle back and give your post a like livejoker!

• livejoker, inbetweendays_, No display name = This and 4 others like this

Spectacus
  • Spectacus

SHEIRA!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:38 PM

Damn! This gets better and better each week doesn't it?

• V4S likes this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:05 AM

Oh wow how have I missed the first 14 issues of this? I suck. Great work, very enjoyable read. 

• V4S likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Questionable Aunt

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 03 August 2017 - 01:20 AM Edited by livejoker, 03 August 2017 - 01:28 AM.

liverjoker and a picture of a liver. When did that happen? I'm now super confused. I'm also very amused lol.

I'll keep the offer about an interview open. I definitely would like to discuss Garage Wars (a car meet concept where garages are reviewed by players, thus 60+ cars in a meet without phoning the mechanic up is a thing) or just anything you'd like to know. There's far better photographs (photographers?) or members around to pass before I do, though. I'm just a guy taking car pics from car meets, nothing too amazing. Again, I appreciate it. These issues are my favorite to read now and I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for the next one.

Spoiler

• V4S likes this

Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

PBMO Commissioner, WMCC Member, SURF Alumnus

• United-States

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:35 AM

I don't know about you, but I'm so glad to see the Buick Roadmaster!

• V4S, inbetweendays_, Audi and 1 other like this

inbetweendays_
  • inbetweendays_

Playa

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:33 AM

Finally succeeding in making the Buick Roadmaster iconic, since well... 2017! ;)

• Local Crazy Man, Audi and Da7K like this

Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

PBMO Commissioner, WMCC Member, SURF Alumnus

• United-States

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:24 AM Edited by Local Crazy Man, 04 August 2017 - 01:25 AM.

Finally succeeding in making the Buick Roadmaster iconic, since well... 2017! ;)

Amongst the last of the GM Land Yachts...

• inbetweendays_ likes this

inbetweendays_
  • inbetweendays_

Playa

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:39 AM

Amongst the last of the GM Land Yachts...

Yes, definitely true.

Imhere123
  • Imhere123

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:52 PM

xa21 last 

AfroKloud
  • AfroKloud

AK .

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:26 PM

This is magnificent! Can't wait for Vol.16. I like the pin-up girl and workshop additions as well. And my oh my! Ana Cheri😍
  • V4S likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users