33 replies to this topic
SaveTheZombies
  • SaveTheZombies

We Only Want Your Brains

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yea, lets dial it back to here.

I'm sorry but how on earth Donald Love is based off on Donald Trump? Like UT said, the only thing they have in common is first names and real estate business. One is a soft-spoken devil with manners (although they turned his character into an obnixious, whiny douche in LCS), the other is pretty much "in your face" about it. However, I agree with that a parody of Donald Trump is necessary indeed. Jock Cranley was almost an exact cartoonization of The Donald though. Maybe Cranley will make it to the Presidency soon later?.. Quite possible.

I thought the resemblance between the GTAV race for Gov and the 2016 race for president was pretty damn eerie, but i guess that's how predictable our politics has become.

Personally I think Love is definitely based on trump but I don't think they'll make him the president in gta6. I think they would be more likely to parody the celebrity president aspect of it and give us something like president Lazlow or something.

SaveTheZombies
  • SaveTheZombies

We Only Want Your Brains

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I consider game show hosts celebrities. I guess we'll have to disagree on that.

LeBron.
  • LeBron.

Master of Puppets

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

Wouldn't say Love is based off Trump. I mean, one of them is a dangerous, corrupt politician who easily wipes out his enemies and should have never made his way into politics in first place and the other is just Donald Love. 

Good Hombre
  • Good Hombre

GTA IV MP > GTA Online

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

one of them is a dangerous, corrupt politician who easily wipes out his enemies and should have never made his way into politics in first place

Well, you've just described Frank Underwood.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users