Quantcast

» «
Photo

(Rumor) New Midnight Club accidentally "leaked" by Xbox Live?

212 replies to this topic
iwillr0k
  • iwillr0k

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:06 PM Edited by iwillr0k, 08 August 2017 - 12:08 PM.

All you guys should know that R* "leaks" almost 99% are fake. They are very careful about that! Why would you lose your job to leak info into the internet? Unless you prefer internet fame over your job  :lol:

Only real leak I remember was when some people posted like 5/10 seconds clips of GTA V (showing fight system, car handling) in like 1 or 2 days before the release. 

Devdevi45
  • Devdevi45

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:40 PM

All you guys should know that R* "leaks" almost 99% are fake. They are very careful about that! Why would you lose your job to leak info into the internet? Unless you prefer internet fame over your job  :lol:
Only real leak I remember was when some people posted like 5/10 seconds clips of GTA V (showing fight system, car handling) in like 1 or 2 days before the release. 

Funny because nobody proved the 1st two pics are fake only the 3rd one

DisCrafted
  • DisCrafted

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:52 PM Edited by DisCrafted, 08 August 2017 - 12:53 PM.

Funny because nobody proved the 1st two pics are fake only the 3rd one

Actually we do, it's a GTA V mod apparently. https://www.reddit.c...x_live/dl3p2qx/

https://www.gta5-mod...-gtr-r34-add-on

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users