Thousands have learned to pass without cheating.
1. Keep the Throttle engaged most of the time, All the tests are "Timed" events. Ending with the wit facing in the right direction
All the missions can be completed.
1. Go to the Los Santos Airport.
2. Jump to the Guard House Roof, the gate will open from the inside if you do not park too close to it.
3. Steal the Shamel (Jet) at the far end. (Fly it for 13± minutes, OR the Dodo for 25± minutes to get a "Gate Pass". The game calls it a "Pilot's License" it not, you must still do the "Learning to Fly" later to proceed in the game.
4. Practice flying with either or both of these aircraft.
A. do not use the Rudder for turning (except on the taxing until you have some skill) TURN by banking, this is the key to circling the airfield in the tests.
B. Keep the throttle engage during most of the flight.
C. For the most part let the Plane fly itself.
D. Make flight corrections by just tapping the controls lightly and only when necessary. Let the plane fly itself.
E. By keeping the Throttle engaged the plane will have a tendency to climb naturally.
F. When landing do Not forget to lower the landing gear.
G. Use the "reverse" key to force slowing of the plane.
H. Letting go of the throttle key will also allow the plane to drop naturally.