Los Santos Gang war Games rivals

1 reply to this topic
GroveStreetOG92
  • GroveStreetOG92

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:46 AM

Okay,I see alot of yall talk Grove ST Families vs Ballas OGs sets but never talk Grove St Families vs Vagos or Aztecas OGs sets. I know the Eses don't Bang like Ballas or Families but best believe they do put work in and they do get down and dirty. I share 2 turfs with Varrio Los Aztecas in El Corona and we have a small presence in Los Santos Vagos turf that exist in Jefferson and across the tracks in East Los Santos. But I hardly hang in Jefferson and East Los Santos anymore even tho we got turf up North by Las Colinas and Los Flores that area just don't attract me anymore. I hang in El Corona and Williowfield now and I function over on the far West in Temple. Grove Street in my game is all PURPLE so I haven't functioned on Grove in soooo long but its still some homies down there in Ganton but it's ALL PURPLE with a mixture of GREEN and YELLOW but not on Grove it's deep PURPLE and the Kilo Tray Ballas click run out of the Grove they also known as the Grove Street Ballas or Grove Street Kilo Tray Ballas. Trays run ALL of Ganton in my game. Right now we at it with them in Williowfield I want that area so we can press them weak Rollin Heights Ballas & Front Yard Ballas aka Sixth Street Ballas they share the same turf you got Front Yard Ballas on 1 side and you can hit the alley cut and you on Rollin Heights Ballas side I can them a little more credit than them buster Front Yard Ballas on the Plaza side. Now in El Corona we share with the Varrio Los Aztecas in the Projects and on Cesars street where you can purchase a Safe House. VLA be out deep even tho the whole area is GREEN they still function out of there and still press us. Right now it's been low key crackin with them over in the Projects,Corner store by 8 Ball shop and Safe House street I honestly don't like them. I'm thinkin about giving the Kilo Trays ALL of El Corona and let them smash them VLAs lol that sh*t would be funny asf. VLA would get it everyday.

donaldlldowd
  • donaldlldowd

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 05 August 2017 - 10:25 PM

I think she was killed, because the police wanted to find out :v

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users