Quantcast

» «
Photo

What could come after Red Dead Redemption 2(my opinion)

53 replies to this topic

Poll: What could come after Red Dead Redemption 2(my opinion) (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think this could be right or not?

1. Yes (3 votes [30.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

2. No (3 votes [30.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

3. I don't know (4 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
xXxH3LP3RxXx
  • xXxH3LP3RxXx

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:36 PM

I got a bit bored and did a bit research, what could come after Red Dead Redemption 2 from Rockstar Games.

That's just speculation/my opinion/what makes sense for me(it's a bit confusing^^):

Spoiler

kiveress
  • kiveress

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:44 PM Edited by kiveress, 01 August 2017 - 07:35 PM.

1. Bully 2 already cannot happen in 2018, and very likely, not in 2019.

2. As long as Agent is not listed here, this thread doesn't seems legit to me.  :sneaky:

GTAFanClub
  • GTAFanClub

@Bully2Info

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:50 AM

I disagree with pretty much this whole list.

xXxH3LP3RxXx
  • xXxH3LP3RxXx

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:57 PM Edited by xXxH3LP3RxXx, 01 August 2017 - 05:04 PM.

I disagree with pretty much this whole list.

You sure? it could be that games after RDR2 maybe not on that years and maybe not in that row..but it could maybe .. :) https://amp.reddit.c...from_xbox_live/

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY Contribution]
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]
    Modding Milestone [IVSA/Ped Paths]
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition][Contribution]

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:36 PM Edited by Jestic, 02 August 2017 - 05:45 PM.

Max Payne 4 > Very unlikely, MP3 wasn't profitable for them.

MC'4' > Despite the recent leak, fake or not, I still think that series is dead for good, plus reports form years say so as well.

Agent > Not happening anytime soon (like, this console generation)

VI > Not before 2020, it's in full production right now

Bully II > Who knows, it was in development at one point, shelved in 2011 (or 2012?)

North is working on another project as well, albeit pre-production.

• Spider-Vice, Tomasak, universetwisters and 3 others like this

DisCrafted
  • DisCrafted

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:44 PM Edited by DisCrafted, 08 August 2017 - 10:39 PM.

MC'4' > Despite the recent leak, fake or not, I still think that series is dead for good, plus reports form years say so as well.

Bully II > Who knows, it was in development at one point, shelved in 2011 (or 2012?)

Is that coming after RDR2? Can't be though, right? Pre-production like you said.

xXxH3LP3RxXx
  • xXxH3LP3RxXx

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:06 PM

Is that coming after RDR2? Can't be though, right? Pre-production like you said. Before today's TTWO earnings call (which is actually happening right now) they said they're going to extend the life cycle of V and Online because of their success. Does that mean anything for VI?

How i said, it's just speculation/what i think, but i think after RDR2 they release 1-2(maybe 3) another games before they release GTA VI, i think Bully 2 i one of them, and maybe another Midnightclub/Max Payne..or another one, maybe a new one which we don't know

to GTA Online/GTA VI what i think about it:

1. Until GTA Online has enough player's they won't release another GTA cause if they do then GTA Online is dead..

2. It's called GTA Online, not GTA V Online, so..how they call the next GTA "Online"? maybe they just release GTA VI and bring out a big Update for "GTA Online" which implement's the GTA VI map/features (im not sure about it, don't know if this is possible, but if it's possible..it could be^^)

DisCrafted
  • DisCrafted

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:08 PM

Is that coming after RDR2? Can't be though, right? Pre-production like you said. Before today's TTWO earnings call (which is actually happening right now) they said they're going to extend the life cycle of V and Online because of their success. Does that mean anything for VI?

How i said, it's just speculation/what i think, but i think after RDR2 they release 1-2(maybe 3) another games before they release GTA VI, i think Bully 2 i one of them, and maybe another Midnightclub/Max Payne..or another one, maybe a new one which we don't know

to GTA Online/GTA VI what i think about it:

1. Until GTA Online has enough player's they won't release another GTA cause if they do then GTA Online is dead..

2. It's called GTA Online, not GTA V Online, so..how they call the next GTA "Online"? maybe they just release GTA VI and bring out a big Update for "GTA Online" which implement's the GTA VI map/features (im not sure about it, don't know if this is possible, but if it's possible..it could be^^)

I was replying to Jestic. :/ A new GTA has nothing to do with Online. If anything they'd sell even more copies and as Jestic said, it's already in development.

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY Contribution]
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]
    Modding Milestone [IVSA/Ped Paths]
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition][Contribution]

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:19 PM Edited by Jestic, 03 August 2017 - 11:19 PM.

Is that coming after RDR2? Can't be though, right? Pre-production like you said. Before today's TTWO earnings call (which is actually happening right now) they said they're going to extend the life cycle of V and Online for a bit because of their success. Does that mean anything for VI?

Very likely not, would be way too late into this consoles generation considering how many years R* takes to make 1 title, so likely something that will be on the ps5\xb2, if it will see the light of day at all. IF there will be another title alongside RDR2 and VI this generation, it must be in development right now, at any of the studios that isn't North or SD.

• DisCrafted likes this

DisCrafted
  • DisCrafted

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:21 PM Edited by DisCrafted, 08 August 2017 - 03:23 PM.

Is that coming after RDR2? Can't be though, right? Pre-production like you said. Before today's TTWO earnings call (which is actually happening right now) they said they're going to extend the life cycle of V and Online for a bit because of their success. Does that mean anything for VI?

Very likely not, would be way too late into this consoles generation considering how many years R* takes to make 1 title, so likely something that will be on the ps5\xb2, if it will see the light of day at all. IF there will be another title alongside RDR2 and VI this generation, it must be in development right now, at any of the studios that isn't North or SD.

Yeah, i'm sure we won't see anything alongside RDR2 and VI this gen. It's almost been 4 years since PS4 and Xbone. Apparently RDR2 was supposed to come out sooner but was delayed internally.

• CatsWontDance likes this

Wavybone216
  • Wavybone216

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:19 PM Edited by Wavybone216, 01 October 2017 - 07:19 PM.

I keep hearing Bully 2 but does anybody think Rockstar will jump back into GTA???
  • BurnettVice likes this

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:17 AM

How do you know GTA VI is in full production? I mean, that's probably correct, but has there been any confirmation?

theGTAway
  • theGTAway

Your member title is shown beside posts you make

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:40 AM Edited by theGTAway, 02 October 2017 - 11:44 AM.

RDR2 : spring 2018

GTA IV remaster : fall 2018

Bully 2 : fall 2019

GTA VI : fall 2020 (just before next gen hits like 2013)

GTA VI : fall 2021

Spoiler

GTA VI - first trailer still two years out I'd guess?

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:25 PM

How do you know GTA VI is in full production? I mean, that's probably correct, but has there been any confirmation?
I read somewhere that R* starts working on a sequel immediately after the previous GTA is released. I assume that, while a portion of their staff is working on it, another portion is working on updates for Online. They're not going to announce it right now, since they want their fans and the media to put their full attention on Online.

BurnettVice
  • BurnettVice

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:35 AM

This what I would like to see but It probably wont happen.

1. Bully 2
  2. Agent
  3. Manhunt 3
  4. GTA VI
  5. Max Payne 4

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:12 AM Edited by .Emmi, 04 October 2017 - 07:12 AM.

What I hope for ...

Bully 2 in 2019
(some new IP in 2020)
GTA 6 in 2021
Agent in 2022

Good Hombre
  • Good Hombre

I'm done with this sh*t

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:26 PM

It's about time we get a Manhunt 3. f*ck Bully and Agent.

• AUScowboy likes this

DisCrafted
  • DisCrafted

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:04 PM

The only thing that bugs me is when they're going to announce it. Fall 2018 or 2019? Like Jestic said, i fully expect them to release nothing alongside RDR2 and VI this gen.

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:41 PM

The only thing that bugs me is when they're going to announce it. Fall 2018 or 2019? Like Jestic said, i fully expect them to release nothing alongside RDR2 and VI this gen.

That'd be a shame! I think it would be a great decision to release Bully 2 at the end of this gen and make GTA 6 their debut game for the next-gen consoles (PS5, next Xbox) ... because obviously GTA 6 will be a 'technically' more demanding game so a more powerful console should help them fully realize their vision for GTA 6. If they do the same as with GTA V, so release GTA 6 at the end of this generation of platforms and re-release it later on for the next-gen consoles they will of course sell lots of copies but we'll have another flawed GTA because of the limitation of the current-gen hardware. I don't want that to happen AND I want Bully 2 to be released next, right after RDR2 ... hopefully announced sometime Fall 2018 with a release sometime 2019.

RDR2 - Spring 2018

Bully 2 - Fall 2019

GTA 6 - Spring-Fall 2021

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:19 AM

Oni 2

Keeping the hope alive.

MostWantedMVP
  • MostWantedMVP

OG

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:21 PM

So many possibilities..

I definately think Bully 2 with all the leaks that have been happening.

In the future I'd love to see...

• Manhunt 3
  • Max Payne 4
  • New Midnight Club
  • Agent
  • BurnettVice likes this

Meekail
  • Meekail

Phenomenal

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:45 AM Edited by Meekail, 06 October 2017 - 07:45 AM.

I'd love to see a completely new IP from them tbh instead of more sequels/prequels.

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:19 AM

^ Bully 2 would be kinda like a new IP though ... I mean I expect it to be quiiite different compared to Bully and it's been over 10!!! years since the originals' release, so hopefully it'll be Bully 2.

JamesG
  • JamesG

GoodFellas

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:44 AM Edited by JamesG, 06 October 2017 - 10:44 AM.

October-November 2018 they will reveal their next game. For obvious reasons I'm doubting it's Agent. I feel like that's been put on the backburner. 

I'm thinking either Bully 2 which is rumoured, or - A new "Noire" series cop game in (theory of mine) 1977 New York City. The darkest year in the city's history. 

Noire would be the most likely, considering the 7 years theory AND the fact that they remastered LA Noire which is the most unexpected thing Rockstar has done in recent years. It's like they want to test the waters or generate interest/hype so when they DO reveal the new one, it's better off. Noire 2 will release in maybe late 2019 or early 2020.

After that will be GTA VI in sunny Vice City, in 2021. I think they'll do the same as they did with V, release it on both generations and create a lie saying that it won't be on next-gen just so people buy the old-gen version, even though they always had full intentions of releasing it on next-gen, and then come out with a next-gen version to make people buy it again. 

So, I'd vote "yes" as in you are somewhat correct. The 7 years theory is interesting and has definitely caught my attention. You're definitely onto something.

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:44 PM

I hope for Bully 2, GTA 6, and LA Noire 2.

• MostWantedMVP likes this

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:26 AM Edited by Tao Cheng, 11 October 2017 - 08:26 AM.

Most Rockstar fans in a nutshell: What's Midnight Club? Max Payne 4 / Bully 2 / Grand Theft Auto 6 / Red Dead Redemption 3 please!!!11111111111111oneone I swear some of you suck for overshadowing that series.

GTAV was too fruity in contrast of GTAIV. I'm pretty much done with Rockstar unless they release another Midnight Club game.

• JamesG likes this

Efreet
  • Efreet

I will keep you in black, on your behalf

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:06 PM

Could Priya Koppikar be working on the animations of the game coming after Red Dead Redemption 2? 

Untitled.png

• Spider-Vice, .Emmi and DisCrafted like this

deadasdisco
  • deadasdisco

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:15 PM Edited by deadasdisco, 12 October 2017 - 05:16 PM.

Could Priya Koppikar be working on the animations of the game coming after Red Dead Redemption 2? 

Untitled.png

1 like = 1 prayer for priya going to work today  :(

DisCrafted
  • DisCrafted

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:24 PM Edited by DisCrafted, 12 October 2017 - 05:30 PM.

Untitled.png

YOOOOOOO! WTF? What is it with you and finding stuff like this. Since when has she been working at Rockstar Toronto?

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:44 PM Edited by Spider-Vice, 12 October 2017 - 06:46 PM.

Not always developers mention what projects they're working on, but it's bizarre for them to say Unannounced Project so that's an amazing find. Could be GTA VI instead of Bully 2 ;) *emmi triggered*

(inb4 it's just LA Noire remastered and they haven't updated it) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users