Quantcast

» «
Photo

What could come after Red Dead Redemption 2(my opinion)

9 replies to this topic

Poll: What could come after Red Dead Redemption 2(my opinion) (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think this could be right or not?

1. Yes (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. No (2 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

3. I don't know (1 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote
xXxH3LP3RxXx
  • xXxH3LP3RxXx

Crackhead

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:36 PM

I got a bit bored and did a bit research, what could come after Red Dead Redemption 2 from Rockstar Games.

That's just speculation/my opinion/what makes sense for me(it's a bit confusing^^):

Spoiler

kiveress
  • kiveress

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:44 PM Edited by kiveress, 01 August 2017 - 07:35 PM.

1. Bully 2 already cannot happen in 2018, and very likely, not in 2019.

2. As long as Agent is not listed here, this thread doesn't seems legit to me.  :sneaky:

GTAFanClub
  • GTAFanClub

@Bully2Info

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:50 AM

I disagree with pretty much this whole list.

xXxH3LP3RxXx
  • xXxH3LP3RxXx

Crackhead

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:57 PM Edited by xXxH3LP3RxXx, 01 August 2017 - 05:04 PM.

I disagree with pretty much this whole list.

You sure? it could be that games after RDR2 maybe not on that years and maybe not in that row..but it could maybe .. :) https://amp.reddit.c...from_xbox_live/

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY Contribution]
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]
    Modding Milestone [IVSA/Ped Paths]
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition][Contribution]

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:36 PM Edited by Jestic, 02 August 2017 - 05:45 PM.

Max Payne 4 > Very unlikely, MP3 wasn't profitable for them.

MC'4' > Despite the recent leak, fake or not, I still think that series is dead for good, plus reports form years say so as well.

Agent > Not happening anytime soon (like, this console generation)

VI > Not before 2020, it's in full production right now

Bully II > Who knows, it was in development at one point, shelved in 2011 (or 2012?)

North is working on another project as well, albeit pre-production.

• Spider-Vice, Tomasak, RedDagger and 1 other like this

DisCrafted
  • DisCrafted

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:44 PM Edited by DisCrafted, 08 August 2017 - 10:39 PM.

MC'4' > Despite the recent leak, fake or not, I still think that series is dead for good, plus reports form years say so as well.

Bully II > Who knows, it was in development at one point, shelved in 2011 (or 2012?)

Is that coming after RDR2? Can't be though, right? Pre-production like you said.

xXxH3LP3RxXx
  • xXxH3LP3RxXx

Crackhead

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:06 PM

Is that coming after RDR2? Can't be though, right? Pre-production like you said. Before today's TTWO earnings call (which is actually happening right now) they said they're going to extend the life cycle of V and Online because of their success. Does that mean anything for VI?

How i said, it's just speculation/what i think, but i think after RDR2 they release 1-2(maybe 3) another games before they release GTA VI, i think Bully 2 i one of them, and maybe another Midnightclub/Max Payne..or another one, maybe a new one which we don't know

to GTA Online/GTA VI what i think about it:

1. Until GTA Online has enough player's they won't release another GTA cause if they do then GTA Online is dead..

2. It's called GTA Online, not GTA V Online, so..how they call the next GTA "Online"? maybe they just release GTA VI and bring out a big Update for "GTA Online" which implement's the GTA VI map/features (im not sure about it, don't know if this is possible, but if it's possible..it could be^^)

DisCrafted
  • DisCrafted

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:08 PM

Is that coming after RDR2? Can't be though, right? Pre-production like you said. Before today's TTWO earnings call (which is actually happening right now) they said they're going to extend the life cycle of V and Online because of their success. Does that mean anything for VI?

How i said, it's just speculation/what i think, but i think after RDR2 they release 1-2(maybe 3) another games before they release GTA VI, i think Bully 2 i one of them, and maybe another Midnightclub/Max Payne..or another one, maybe a new one which we don't know

to GTA Online/GTA VI what i think about it:

1. Until GTA Online has enough player's they won't release another GTA cause if they do then GTA Online is dead..

2. It's called GTA Online, not GTA V Online, so..how they call the next GTA "Online"? maybe they just release GTA VI and bring out a big Update for "GTA Online" which implement's the GTA VI map/features (im not sure about it, don't know if this is possible, but if it's possible..it could be^^)

I was replying to Jestic. :/ A new GTA has nothing to do with Online. If anything they'd sell even more copies and as Jestic said, it's already in development.

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY Contribution]
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]
    Modding Milestone [IVSA/Ped Paths]
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition][Contribution]

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:19 PM Edited by Jestic, 03 August 2017 - 11:19 PM.

Is that coming after RDR2? Can't be though, right? Pre-production like you said. Before today's TTWO earnings call (which is actually happening right now) they said they're going to extend the life cycle of V and Online for a bit because of their success. Does that mean anything for VI?

Very likely not, would be way too late into this consoles generation considering how many years R* takes to make 1 title, so likely something that will be on the ps5\xb2, if it will see the light of day at all. IF there will be another title alongside RDR2 and VI this generation, it must be in development right now, at any of the studios that isn't North or SD.

• DisCrafted likes this

DisCrafted
  • DisCrafted

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:21 PM Edited by DisCrafted, 08 August 2017 - 03:23 PM.

Is that coming after RDR2? Can't be though, right? Pre-production like you said. Before today's TTWO earnings call (which is actually happening right now) they said they're going to extend the life cycle of V and Online for a bit because of their success. Does that mean anything for VI?

Very likely not, would be way too late into this consoles generation considering how many years R* takes to make 1 title, so likely something that will be on the ps5\xb2, if it will see the light of day at all. IF there will be another title alongside RDR2 and VI this generation, it must be in development right now, at any of the studios that isn't North or SD.

Yeah, i'm sure we won't see anything alongside RDR2 and VI this gen. It's almost been 4 years since PS4 and Xbone. Apparently RDR2 was supposed to come out sooner but was delayed internally.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users